因为这棵树看起来
because it looked like one of those trees
像是有小矮人住在里面的那种
that those-those little men would live in.
汉娜 好好想想
Hanna, just think, alright?
你确定我们是从这边来的吗
Are-are you sure that we came in from this direction?
你知道那种小矮人的耳朵...
You know, those little men with, like, the ears and...
没事的 我们只要
We'll be okay. We just...
我们要折回走过的地方就行了
We need to retrace our steps, okay?
饼干精灵
Keebler Elves.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我喘不过来了 我喘不过来了
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
肯定在这里 我们只是藏得太好了
It's gotta be here. We just hid it really, really well.
我们找不到车了 车不见了 艾瑞亚
We lost the car. We lost the damn car, Aria.
汉娜 车子是不会自己开走的
Hanna, cars don't just up and drive themselves.
说得对
You're right.
有人开走了
Somebody else drove it.
有人知道我们今晚做了什么
Somebody knows what we did tonight.
斯宾塞来电
我刚拿了艾略特的包离开艾莉森家
Hey, I just left Alison's house with Elliott's bag.
我们要把包烧掉了 还是要把包
Do we wanna burn it or do we wanna throw it
扔到城外的垃圾箱里
in a dumpster outside of town?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
艾米 我做不了了
Em, I can't do my part.
我现在连车也开不了
I can't, I can't even drive.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
打电♥话♥给艾米莉和斯宾塞
Call Emily and Spencer.
我们必须停止整个计划
We have to pull the plug on this whole plan.
等一下 真的吗 你肯定吗
Wait, really? Are you sure?
有人偷了我们准备要烧毁的车子时
Well, when someone steals the car that you're about to torch
藏了等于没藏
your cover-up is kind of uncovered.
是那辆车
It's the car.
不可能
No way.
你们俩真会毁掉惊喜
Well, you two sure know how to ruin a surprise.
你跟踪了我们多久
So how long have you been followi ng us?
我没有特别跟踪你们
I wasn't following you... specifically.
在汉娜锁定A之后
After Hanna was targeted by "A."
-AD -超级A 管它叫什么
- A.D. - "Uber A," whatever.
我就开始留意了
I started paying attention.
所以在我听说艾莉被人全面禁锢时
So when I heard Ali had gone full-blown "Girl Interrupted"
-我就怀疑了 -怀疑罗林斯
- I got suspicious-- - Of Rollins?
为了预防万一 我跟踪了他
I started trailing him as a precaution.
我在他的车里装了全球定位追踪器
I put a GPS tracker on his car
所以今晚我看到车子开去了树林里
so when I saw it drive to the middle of the woods tonight
我决定来看看 可以说是好奇心吧
I decided to check it out. Call it curiosity.
你知道好奇心能害死猫吧
You know what that did to the cat, right?
你是怎么找到卢卡斯的车
How did you find Lucas' car?
没这么难找
It wasn't that hard.
你们根本没把轮胎印
You didn't exactly do a cracker-jack job
给清理干净
of erasing the tire tracks.
我从染血的挡风玻璃就能猜到了
And the bloody windshield told me the rest.
所以你把插手管其他人的谋杀案当成嗜好
So do you make it a habit of inserting yourself
还是说只插手我们的
into other people's homicides or just ours?
把车子烧毁真的愚蠢至极
Torching the car would have been a bonehead move.
为什么 这样就能清除血迹和指纹
Why? It would've gotten rid of blood and fingerprints.
一辆遗弃的车在树林里被烧焦
An abandoned car, scorched in the middle of woods
往往会引人怀疑
tends to raise some eyebrows.
好吧 你在哪修的挡风玻璃
Okay. Where did you get the windshield fixed?
在一个不会乱说话的地方
At a place that won't ask questions and doesn't give answers.
更重要的是
More importantly,
罗林斯的一次性手♥机♥ 你们怎么处理了
what'd you do with Rollins' burner phone?
什么一次性手♥机♥
What burner phone?
坐这
Sit down here.
谢谢
Thanks.
他的钥匙 你记得有怎么处理吗
His, uh, keys, did you remember to do something with them?
我扔进水槽里了
I tossed them in the gutter.
-那我们的指纹呢 -我来操心
- And, and our fingerprints? - It's on the handles.
-你有... -处理好了
- Did you-- - Took care of it.
好吧 那其他...
Okay. What about the--
你怎么能这么对你自己
How could do this to yourself?
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
-这可能会毁了一切 -我知道
- This could have ruined everything. - I know.
你怎么在你
Why would you go and lose control
最需要自控的晚上失控了
on the one night when you needed it the most?
你知道吗 有...
You know, there...
有几年我真得是无忧无虑
there were a few years where I really felt free.
当我看到有人穿着连帽衫
I-I didn't flinch anymore
或者手♥机♥接到屏蔽电♥话♥的时候
when I saw somebody wearing a hoodie
我不再担惊受怕 我...
or when I got a blocked call on my phone. I..
我以为一切都结束了 终于结束了
I thought it's over, just really over, like for real.
我上骑马课
I took horseback riding lessons.
我上烹饪课
I took a cooking class.
我甚至让朋友们在照片里把我圈出来
I even let friends tag me in photos.
现在 我们却...
And now, we're just..
完全回到原点
we're right back where we started.
更糟 现在我还要给自己加上
It's worse. Now I have aiding and abetting
教唆罪和一段破裂的关系
and a failed relationship to add to the math.
喝吧
Here, drink.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我今天闯了大祸
I'm sorry I screwed up so badly.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
结束了
It's over.
我们都会和你在一起
If it makes you feel any better
这会不会让你好受一点
we're all there with you.
就像最开始的时候
Right back at the beginning.
这没有让我好受一点
It doesn't make me feel any better.
多喝一点吧
Drink more.
不 说真的 我要是再喝的话
No, seriously, if I drink anything else
我会吐的
I'm gonna be sick.
我知道我们需要掩护
I know we need a cover,
可是一起吃早午餐也太烂了吧
but maybe brunch was a bad idea.
要不说你妈妈看到我们了
What if your mom sees us?
不行 她这周末在纽约
No, she's in New York this weekend.
再说 即使她不在
Besides, even if she wasn't
我们也不过是吃了点面包圈
all we're doing is eating bagels.
还聊了会一次性手♥机♥
And talking about burner phones.
你怎么确定会有一次性手♥机♥
How do we even know a burner phone exists?
因为我听到他打电♥话♥了
Because I've heard him on it.
那是唯一一次他没操着伪装的美国口音
It's the only time he drops that phony American accent.
监控有声音吗
Does this record sound?
没有 只有画面
No, just visuals.
要是我们找不到手♥机♥怎么办
What if we can't find the phone?
我们必须要找到
We have to.
我一直没听到电♥话♥另一头
I've never heard the other end of his calls.
我们不知道他在跟谁合作
We don't know who he's working with.
对不起 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我今早可能有点迟缓
Guys, I'm sorry. I may be a little bit slow this morning
不过是的 我们知道是谁
but yes, we do.
这里会有人觉得不是玛丽·德雷克吗
Is there anyone here who thinks that it's not Mary Drake?
不好意思 在这监控画面中不难受吗
I'm sorry but are we comfortable with those visuals?
我们一起在录像带上吗
Us together on tape?
听着 在跟A打过交道之后
Look, after dealing with "A"
我们唯一能确定的事情是
the only thing we know for sure is that
我们永远也不能确定任何事
we can never be sure of anything.
我只是觉得我们应该
I just think that we should--
艾瑞亚 打住 喝你的泡腾酒
Aria, stop. Drink your mimosa.
我们怎么找手♥机♥
How do we get the phone?
我可以试着发送回显信息
I can try to ping it.
找出最后一次使用它的地点
See where it was used last.
如果我们走运 说不定它还在那里
If we're lucky, it might still be there.
好的 所以关键是 找到手♥机♥
Okay, so bottom line, we find the phone
然后找到艾略特的同伙
we find Elliott's accomplice.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 真的是玛丽·德雷克
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表