因为我做过的事 因为我爱的人
what I've done and because of who I love.
我喜欢那个人
I like that person.
那个我
That me.
一团乱的我
Mess and all.
艾米莉
Emily?
你应该叫醒我的
You were supposed to wake me up.
我没想到那么久才赶过来
It took me longer to get here than I thought it would.
我动不了
I can't move.
我好像哪里不对劲
I think something's wrong with me.
你在医院里
You're in the hospital.
我们要错过飞机了
We're gonna miss our flight.
那我们乘下一班
We'll take the next one.
艾莉 你昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Ali, you called me last night.
是吗
Did I?
是的
Yeah.
你听上去很害怕
And you sounded scared.
好像你需要帮助
Like you wanted help.
这是个可怕的地方
This is a scary place.
有个女的整夜都在哭
There's this lady that cries all night.
我是在拉德里吗
Am I in Radley?
不 不是
No. No.
那就好
Well, that's good.
我还担心呢
I was worried for a minute.
妈妈
Mommy?
你为什么丢下我
Why did you leave me?
我醒来发现身边都是土
I woke up, and there was dirt all over me
可你却不帮忙
and you wouldn't help.
你为什么把我留在地下
Why did you leave me in the ground?
好冷啊
It's so cold.
艾莉森
Alison.
你看错了艾略特
You were wrong about Elliot.
他跟你说的不一样
He's not like what you said at all.
艾略特怎么了
What about Elliot?
我没有授权这个
I didn't authorize this.
这位女士是亲属...
Uh, this lady is a relative...
未经我的允许 不得探视
No visitors without my permission.
出去 所有人都出去
Out. Everyone. Right now.
艾米莉 不要走
Emily, no, don't go.
艾米莉 不要
Emily, no!
不
No!
不
No!
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她来的时候不是那样的
She wasn't like that when she came here.
德雷克女士 我想跟你借一步说话
Miss Drake, I'd like a word with you.
谁都不许进来
No one's to come in.
你不该来的
You're not supposed to be here.
我给你打了两天电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for two days.
你来此不是计划的一部分
Your being here is not part of the plan.
你那样对待那个女孩也不是
Well, neither is what you're doing to that girl.
-你太过分了 -你得到你想要的了
- You've gone too far. - You got what you wanted.
-钱是你的了 -还不是
- The money is yours. - Not yet it isn't.
那就不要浪费我的时间了
Then stop wasting my time.
听我说
Listen to me.
不要
Don't.
-你好 -好啊
- Hello. - Hey.
-爸爸的私藏 -对
- Dad's private stock. - Mm-hmm.
没错
Yes, it is.
什么情况
What's the occasion?
我被炒了
I got fired.
-什么 -通过短♥信♥
- What? - By text.
你滥用了这个组织的慷慨
"You have abused the generosity of this organization
把追求个人利益
and chosen to pursue partisan interests
置于集体利益之上
over the greater good."
-他们错了 -没错
- Well, they're wrong. - No, they're not.
最近我确实"分心"了
I have been rather "Distracted" lately.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
我也不知道
I don't know, um...
去我妈妈的交接团队
Stay with my mom's transition team.
可能跟她一起去哈里斯堡
Maybe go with her to Harrisburg...
如果可以的话
... if I can.
有什么不可以的
And what would be stopping you?
这个镇子有自己特殊的引力
This town has its own particular gravity.
我们都清楚
We both know that.
汉娜怎么样了
How's Hanna?
我没跟她聊过
I haven't talked to her.
艾米莉说她收到一条短♥信♥ 然后准备去纽约
Emily said she got a text that she was going to New York.
她应该想去见乔丹
I guess she wanted to see Jordan.
虽然我怕这样问 但我必须问
I am afraid to ask you this, but I really have to.
我们错了吗
Did we make a mistake?
你和我
You and I?
没有
No.
我们没有错
No, we didn't.
不管我们之间有过什么 那不是错
Whatever we did, it wasn't a mistake.
那是真实的
It-it was real.
那你为什么用过去时说
So why are you talking about it in the past tense?
艾莉的情况严重了很多
玛丽·德雷克和罗林斯医生之间有不可告人的事
罗林斯是主使吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表