I'm here to make an offer
仅此一次避开入狱的机会
a one-time-only get-out-of-jail-free card.
别再找诺埃尔 别招惹那些姑娘们
Stop looking for Noel, leave those girls alone
赶快离开镇子
and get the first Greyhound out of town.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为 邦妮
Because, Bonnie,
邦妮和克莱德是电影《雌雄大盗》的主人公
克莱德很快就要被捕了
Clyde's gonna be in police custody real soon
我的直觉说 他可会知无不言言无不尽
and my hunch is, he's gonna sing like a canary.
听起来我最好还是留在这里
It sounds like I'd be better off sticking around.
如果你希望我们说你跟整件事无关就该走
Not if you want us to say you had nothing to do with it.
妈妈 我说了 都是误会
Mom, I'm telling you, it was all a misunderstanding.
-谢谢你 警官 -不 别上飞机
- Thanks, officer. - No, don't go on the plane.
去参加发布会
Go to your conference.
好 我爱你
Alright. I love you.
她冷静下来了吗
Did she calm down?
嗯 她会留在那边
Yeah, she's gonna stay there.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for bringing me home.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- You sure? - Yeah.
-我和你们说了经过 -我知道
- I told you guys what happened. - I know. I know.
那你为什么一直问我好不好
So then why do you keep asking me if I'm okay?
我想我是一直在等一个我相信的答案吧
I guess I'm waiting for an answer that I believe.
我没事
I'm okay.
抱歉 我不相信这话
Sorry, I don't buy that.
真的没事 凯勒 你可以走了
Seriously. Caleb, you can go, alright.
门外就有一个警♥察♥ 他会一直待在门外
There's a cop right outside my door, and he's not moving.
我也会待在这里
Well, neither am I.
我说认真的
Seriously.
你想说什么
What are you talking about?
汉娜 上次我把你一个人留在房♥间里
Hanna, the last time I left you in a room alone
AD就把你抓走了
A.D. took you.
虽然我不想扫你的兴
So I hate to break it to you, girl
但是我会待在这里的
but you're stuck with me.
我真的想一个人待着
Well, I really want to be left alone.
为什么 你有别的地方要去吗
Why? Do you have somewhere you need to be?
你真的是很麻烦
You know, you are a real pain in the ass.
-你也是 -你说什么
- So are you. - Excuse me?
汉娜 碗发霉了你才去洗
Hanna, you don't do dishes until they mold.
你在床上吃冷掉的薯条
You eat French fries in bed, cold.
车子开始哔哔响了 你才去加油
You don't gas up the car until it starts beeping.
你不愿承认我们这辈子
You won't admit that we're meant to spend
注定要在一起
the rest of our lives together.
如果服务员在食物上呼气 你就要退菜
You send food back if the waiter breathes on it funny.
我猜冰箱里可能有一盒牛奶
And you know what, there's probably milk in that fridge
比我的岁数还大
that's older than me.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
牛奶那句吗
About the milk?
不是
No.
我再也不想和你分开
I never want to spend another day without you..
余生都想和你在一起
...ever, for the rest of my life.
我说了 你真的是很麻烦
Like I said, you're a real pain in the ass.
再次感谢你让我在这睡
Thanks again for letting me crash here.
看到汉娜和凯勒一起
Seeing Hanna and Caleb together,
我觉得最好
I thought it'd be a good idea
让他们独处一会
to just give them some alone time.
我很难不去想
I-I can't shake the feeling
汉娜并没有对我们说实话
that Hanna's not telling us the truth.
你真的觉得她玩失踪
I mean, do you really think that she would go off the grid
我们会不知道吗
just so we wouldn't know?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我刚刚
I just..
在里面验过
In there.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
验孕棒上出现了两条线
There's two lines on the stick.
我一直在等其中一条消失 但是没有
I was waiting for one to disappear, but it didn't.
一开始 我以为只是我情绪紧张
At first, I thought I was just stressed..
就像之前那次一样 一场虚惊
...I mean, like before, but it was a false alarm.
是阿彻的吗
Is it... Archer's?
当然 还会是谁的
Of course. Who else would it be?
天呐 难以相信会发生这种事
Oh, my God. I can't believe this is happening.
我以为我们很小心
I thought we were careful.
不会有事的
Look, it's gonna be okay.
我想象中的组建家庭不是这样的
It's not how I pictured starting a family.
你现在不必做任何决定
You don't have to make any decisions right now.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I just..
我以为我怀孕的时候 我妈妈会在身边
I thought my mom would be here when this happened..
给我建议
...to give me advice.
虽然她也不擅长这个
Not that she was very good at it.
但至少我不会这么孤单
At least I wouldn't be alone.
不 你不是一个人
No. You're not alone.
我在这儿 不管你做什么决定
I'm here, okay, whatever you decide to do.
虽然你现在还没降落
Hey, you're still in the air right now
但我想告诉你
but I just wanted to let you know
你回家的时候 门外
that when you get home, there's..
门外会有一个警♥察♥
...there's gonna be a cop outside your door
我 我不想吓到你
and I, I didn't want you to freak out.
等你回来我再向你解释
I'll explain everything when you get here.
等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
我刚刚跟调遣处确认了
I just checked in with Dispatch.
不论诺埃尔在哪 他都不会傻到
Wherever Noel is, he's not gonna be stupid enough
在今晚有所行动
to try anything tonight.
我自作主张在你家门口
I personally placed an officer
安排了警♥察♥
on every one of your doorsteps.
-谢谢你 -我值今天的晚班
- Thank you. - I'm taking the night shift.
独自在车里吃晚餐还挺悲催的
Eating dinner alone in the squad car's kinda depressing
我在想你愿不愿意加入我
so I got extra hoping you might join me.
-晚餐吗 -是的
- Dinner? - Yeah.
在这儿
Here?
我们可以一起在车里吃
Well, we could both eat in the squad car.
我没法抵御萨尔多餐厅的诱惑 你买♥♥什么了
I can't turn down Sarno's. What did you get?
两份意大利肉酱面
Two orders of spaghetti Bolognese.
这是我的最爱
That's actually my favorite.
还给你买♥♥了樱桃苏打
And I also got you a cherry soda
加碎冰而不是整冰的
with crushed not cubed ice.
你怎么知道我的喜好
How did you know that?
你的一个朋友帮了我一点小忙
One of your friends might have helped me out.
是托比吗
Was it Toby?
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥队友的
I don't snitch on my informants.
等等 等等 我也来
Hey, hang on, hang on. I'm coming along too.
-不 拜托了 -你现在不能下去
- No, please. - You can't get off now.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
艾莉
Ali..
你现在很脆弱
...you're really vulnerable right now.
不是这样
That's not why.
我保证
I promise.
他的飞机几小时前就降落了
His plane landed hours ago.
我只是要你告诉我他有没有上
I'm just asking you to tell me if he got on the--
恐怕我不能说
I'm afraid I can't do that.
我已经说过了 这有违我们的
Like I said, it's against our--
你不明白吗 他没有接电♥话♥
Don't you understand? He's not answering his phone.
他现在可能躺在一条沟里
He could be lying in a ditch somewhere.
我理解您 女士
I understand that, ma'am.
但我无权透露这些信息
but I'm not authorized to give out that information--
我是他未婚妻
I'm his fiance!
向配偶或者家庭成员
...to a spouse or a family member.
我可以转接给我们的经理 丽莎·赖德诺尔
I can transfer to our manager, Lisa Ridenour
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表