I watched for five years.
五年来你让那个医生沾沾自喜
Five years of you making the doctors feel
因为你在逐渐康复
so clever with all the progress you were making.
你把他们都骗了
You played them all.
法♥院♥ 律师 和你的亲妹妹
The court, the lawyers, your own sister.
但是你骗不了我
But you couldn't fool me.
你一直是最聪明的 梦娜 不是斯宾塞
You always were the smart one, Mona, not Spencer.
现在你出来了 而你觉得
Now, you're out, and you think
你可以继续害人了吗
you can start hurting people again?
我不会让你得逞的
Well, I'm not gonna let that happen.
谁来阻止我呢 是你吗
Who's gonna stop me, is it you?
是的
Yes.
你照镜子的时候还会看见她吗
Do you still see her when you look in the mirror?
那个衰妹
The, uh, the loser
扎着小辫子 穿着难看的毛衣
'the pigtails and the frumpy sweaters.'
因为我看见她了
'Cause I see her.
我现在正看着她呢
I see her right now.
你们所有人照镜子的时候都不确定
None of you are sure when you look in the mirror.
你们都不清楚自己到底是谁
None of you are really certain who you are.
这都归功于我
I did that.
是我夺走了你的一切
I took that away from you
如同以前我的人生也是这样被人夺去
the same way everything was stolen from me.
现在我回来了
And now I'm back.
以前发生过的事情也将重演
And everything that happened before.
这简直太激动人心了
That's gonna feel like a picnic.
我不会任由你伤害我朋友的
I won't let you do that to my friends.
没有人会相信你的
Oh, no one's gonna believe you.
你不但游戏一败涂地
Not only did you lose the game
你的故事也没有人会相信
but you lost the story.
是我的 一切都是我的
It's mine, everything is mine.
天哪 我真讨厌这个小镇
God, I hate this town.
我想我也要改变一下这点
I guess I'm gonna have to do something about that too.
我应该感到害怕吗
Am I supposed to be afraid of you?
你说过没有人会相信我的
You said no one would believe me.
可爱的梦娜
Oh, sweet Mona.
你根本没这个胆子
You don't have the guts.
一试便知
Let's find out.
人们会觉得你在回家的第一晚畏罪自杀了
People will think you committed suicide your first night home.
怎么样
How's that?
跳下去
Jump.
自己跳或者我推你下去
Jump or I'll push you.
我给你的选择
I'm giving you more of a chance
比你给我们任何一个人的都多
than you ever gave any of us.
或许你落地姿势正确还能活下来
Maybe you'll land just right and live.
只是断了几根骨头 还能把我送进监狱
A few broken bones and you get to me send me to prison.
这都有可能
It's possible.
你正在考虑
You're thinking about it.
你在考虑很多事情 对不对
You're thinking about lot of things. Aren't you?
你这次没法再骗过我了
You're not gonna trick me this time.
汉娜
Hanna!
梦娜杀了夏洛蒂
Mona killed Charlotte.
我们要把她送去警♥察♥局吗
We're gonna take her to the cops?
不 现在这个情况不能送
No. Not in this condition.
我好喜欢拼图
Oh, I love puzzles.
我们应该把她送去警♥察♥局
We should turn her over to the police.
不能就这么送过去
Not like this.
她杀了夏洛蒂
She killed Charlotte
她还企图杀汉娜
and she tried to kill Hanna.
她不知道我是谁
She didn't know who I was.
我不要就这么把她送到坦纳警官面前
I'm not turning her over to Tanner like this.
高♥强♥度的审问之下 梦娜就彻底回不来了
Some enhanced interrogation and Mona could be gone forever.
梦娜可能已经回不来了
That may have already happened.
她为什么穿成那样
Why is she dressed like that?
她想回到一个安全的状态
She went back to a safe place.
一切坏事都还未曾发生的状态
'The one place before everything went wrong'
当时对她来说最值得担心的事情
where the worst she had to worry about
是你在学校餐厅羞辱她
was you being mean to her in the cafeteria.
我们可以找沙利文医生
We could call Dr. Sullivan.
应该找她带梦娜去找警♥察♥ 她能解释
She should take Mona to the police, she can explain.
这是个好主意
It's a good idea.
-你拿到了吗 -嗯 我放在一号♥木屋里了
- Did you get it? - Yeah, I put it in cabin one.
艾米丽在看着
Emily is watching it.
你能喝以斯拉一起在这里看住梦娜吗
Can you stay here with Ezra and watch Mona?
好
Sure.
这说明我们赢了吗
Does that mean we won?
这是我们在汉娜发现梦娜
We got those pieces after Hanna found out
杀了夏洛蒂后找到的碎片
that Mona killed Charlotte.
恭喜你
获得大奖
员工证
艾略特·罗林斯
尸体
The body.
不管坦纳手上有什么 她没有尸体
Whatever Tanner has, she doesn't have the body.
那到底在哪里
Then where is it?
用眼睛看
这是什么 卡♥通♥人物吗
What is it, a flipping cartoon?
这是增强现实技术
It's augmented reality.
听不懂
Not really the answer.
-卡罗尔姨妈 -我的卡罗尔姨妈
- "Aunt Carol." - My aunt Carol?
我们都去过那里
We've been all over that place.
你会把尸体藏在哪里呢
Where would you hide a body there?
爱子查尔斯
造了一个假坟 最后成真了
Take a symbolic grave and make it a real one.
-真讽刺 -真恶心
- Points for irony. - Points for being really sick.
我们把他挖出来 处理掉 就这样
We get him out of there, we get rid of him, and that's it.
伙计们 等等
Guys, guys. Just wait a minute.
等什么
Wait for what?
我们真的想这么做吗
Do we really wanna do this?
没人想这么做 但我们不得不这样
Nobody want's to do it, Aria, but we have to.
-是吗 -你在说什么
- Do we? - What are you talking about?
我不想再这样了 我受够了
I can't do this anymore. I've had enough.
每次我们这样做
Every single time we do this only graves
只会自掘坟墓
that get dug are ours.
-我们该怎么办 -就此离开
- What are we supposed to do? - Walk away.
任凭阿彻·登喜路腐烂吧
Leave Archer Dunhill to the worms.
我们不是应该确认一下下面埋的是不是他吗
Don't we have to be sure that he's down there?
万一不是该怎么办
Well, what do we do if he isn't?
你看 这根本没有尽头
Don't you see? It doesn't end.
如果想让这一切疯狂的事停止 我们也不能疯狂
If we wanna stop the crazy, we've to stop acting crazy.
既疯狂又害怕
Crazy and scared.
她说得没错
She's right.
如果我们不就此离开 很有可能
If we don't walk away now, we might as well
最后和他一起陪葬
just crawl down there with him.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
如果我们不罢手 最后可能会和梦娜一样
If we don't walk away, we'll end up just like Mona.
你们需要什么帮助吗
You ladies need any help?
以斯拉和凯勒肯定会开始觉得奇怪
Ezra and Caleb are gonna wonder what happened
然后就会来找我们
they're gonna start looking for us.
找到我们应该不难
Won't be hard to find us.
伙计们 我们该怎么办
Guys, what are we gonna do?
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
现在说出真♥相♥我们还能怎么脱身
How will telling the truth now would get us off?
我们没法脱身了
We're not gonna get off.
就这样了
So, this is it?
也许他们听了梦娜说的话后
Well, maybe when they hear Mona
会对我们网开一面
we'll get some mercy.
警♥察♥不会网开一面
Police aren't interested in mercy
他们只想寻求正义
they want justice.
是啊 正义是个盲目的贱♥人♥
Yeah. And justice is a blindfolded bitch.
农场中的尸体已经被证实为
The body at the farm has been tentatively identified
阿彻·登喜路
as Archer Dunhill.
先休息一下
Make yourselves comfortable
我还有些事要做
there's something I have to do
然后我们来谈谈
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表