I think you're so talented, Hanna.
我...
I just..
我很难让别人
I had trouble getting other people
给你次机会
to take a chance on you.
投资商呢
Well, what about the investors?
就是我
You're lookin' at him.
我因为觉得丢脸
I was too embarrassed to tell you
不敢告诉你我无法投资了
that I couldn't do it anymore.
高中时我的朋友让你的生活很悲惨
So my friends made your life miserable in high school.
今晚他们还差点打断你的骨头
They almost broke your collarbone tonight
现在你却告诉我 我弄没了你所有的钱
and now you're telling me that...I lost all your money.
我会再赚回来的
I'll make it back again.
再说 也值
Besides...it was worth it.
怎么值了
How was it worth it?
什么值得你失去一切
What's worth losing everything?
你
You.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我从未怀疑你...
I never doubted that you were--
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
这次审问时间不会长
This is gonna be a very short interview.
你为什么这么急
Then why couldn't it wait?
今晚早些时候拉德里酒吧被淹了
Earlier tonight the Radley Bar was flooded.
储存在那里的所有收据都毁了
Destroying all the receipts stored there.
我们知道是有人故意的
And we know that the flooding was deliberate.
但是刚好在我们需要的十分钟
But security cams went dark
监控摄像头都不工作了
during the exact ten minutes we need.
那你们的工作肯定很难做
That must make your job very difficult.
几乎是不可能
Almost impossible.
几乎
Almost.
我们得扩大调查范围了
We'll just have to broaden the scope of my investigation.
-对水灾吗 -对谋杀案
- Of a flood? - Of a homicide.
希望你的朋友们跟你一样走运
Let's hope your friends are as lucky as you are.
今晚你真吓人
You were a crazy person tonight.
是吗
Me?
我都担心你会杀了卢卡斯
I was scared you were gonna tear Lucas' head off.
我以为他是AD
I thought he was A.D.
再说了 是你拿着
Besides, you were the one that
一个陶瓷烛台当武器的
used a Pottery Barn candlestick as a deadly weapon.
我不知道我为什么觉得自己必须保护你
I don't know why I thought I had to protect you.
你可以算我认识的最坚强的女人了
You're basically the strongest woman I know.
你一直保护我 艾米
You've always protected me, Em.
自从我认识你 我就知道可以依靠你
Ever since I met you, I knew I could count on you.
那你为什么一直推开我
So why did you always push me away?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我准备停止那么做了
But I'm ready to stop.
我想跟你一起做这件事
I wanna do this...together.
你说一起是什么意思
What do you mean, together?
我想组建一个家庭
I wanna be a family.
艾莉森 我要跟你说清楚...
Alison, I need to be clear about--
这么多年 我的感情生活一直不成功
Over the years, I've been in so many failed relationships.
我一直给自己找借口
And I always made excuses why.
但其实我知道原因
But I know the reason.
佩奇想让我说出来
Paige tried to get me to say it
但我不想跟她说
but I didn't wanna say it to her.
-佩奇... -我爱你
- What did Paige-- - I love you.
你告诉我如果不是准备好了 那就不要这样
You told me not to do this until I was ready.
哪样
Do what?
这样
This.
以斯拉
-抱歉我错过了今晚的发♥售♥会
-也没错过什么 我马上回家
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表