Yeah, you know him?
是的 我们以前是同学
Yeah, we went to school together.
他不是好人 塞布丽娜 不要跟他打交道
He's bad news, Sabrina, please don't work with him.
我又不是要跟他交朋友
Well, I'm not gonna be his best friend.
我只是给他做蛋糕而已
I'm just making him a cake.
是 但你连这个都不应该做
Yeah, you shouldn't even do that.
怎么了 他能怎么 偷我的派吗
Why, what's he gonna do? Steal my pies?
在点评网上给我差评
Write a bad Yelp review--
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我这是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
保护我什么
Protect me from what?
相信我 他很危险
Just trust me when I say that he's dangerous.
好吗 听着
Okay? Look,
我现在不能说这事儿
I can't talk about this right now.
我得去面试
I have to get to an interview.
你不能说了这些
You can't say something like that
就走了
and then just walk away.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我过会儿给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
好
Okay.
我在咖啡店遇到了艾米丽
I ran into Emily at The Brew.
她说你在楼上
She said you were up here.
我正准备要出门
Yeah, I was actually just about to head out.
我们之后再聊好吗
Can we talk later?
我卡罗尔姨妈家几天前发生了火灾
There was a fire at my aunt Carol's a few days ago.
你知道情况吗
You know anything about it?
不知道
No.
听说 艾莉去了那儿
Apparently, Ali went out there.
富里警探说阿彻离开了这个国家
Detective Furey said Archer was out of the country.
但我觉得他还在这里
But I think he's still here.
我觉得他跟踪她到那儿
I think he followed her out there
想再次伤害她
and tried to hurt her again.
那场火是个意外
The fire was an accident.
-等一下 你和她当时在一块 -是的
- Wait, so you were with her? - Yeah.
艾莉让我们不要谈论起
Ali asked me not to say anything.
为什么
Why not?
我们在地窖发现了你妈妈的一些私事
We found some of your mom's personal things in the cellar.
什么事
What things?
我们发现了一些文件
Okay, we found some paperwork that confirmed
证实了你妈妈是玛丽在拉德里的监护人
your mom was in charge of Mary's care at Radley.
她负责了夏洛蒂的收养
She oversaw Charlotte's adoption.
还有收养玛丽另一个孩子
And Mary's other child's adoption too.
另一个孩子
What other child?
这是起火前我们看到的所有信息
That was all we were able to read before the fire started.
现在 玛丽不接艾莉的电♥话♥
Now, Mary won't answer any of Ali's calls
她也不住在迷失森林了
and she's, she's not staying at the Lost Woods.
我确信其中还有秘密
I'm sure there were more secrets.
我也猜测我妈妈被杀也是因为其中一个秘密
And I'm guessing my mom was killed because of one of them.
我答应艾莉尽我所能找到有关收养的信息
I promised Ali I'd find out all I could about the adoption.
她经历了这么多 这是我欠她的
I owe her that after everything she's been through.
我刚正要出发去法♥院♥
I was just gonna head to the courthouse right now.
他们不会给你任何信息
They won't give you any information.
为什么
Why not?
你不是亲属
You're not a relative.
我不是 但你是
No, but you are.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
你不会是因为我和你申请同一个职位
You're not having second thoughts about applying
而在犹豫吧
because we're up for the same job, are you?
我对这事也很不安 但是
I don't feel great about it, but...
不是因为这事
that's not the issue.
你有被逮捕过吗
Have you ever been arrested?
我之前从没有填过这种问题
I have never filled one of these things out before.
我是该诚实还是
Should I be honest or...
哈克特知道你的过去
Hackett knows your history.
如果这是问题 他就不会建议你申请了
He wouldn't have suggested you apply if it was a problem.
我真庆幸它们没有一项是
I'm just glad they don't have
"你有没有犯过罪"
a "Have you ever committed a crime" box.
我的回答两行都写不完
My answer would never fit on two lines.
没错 你有可能需要四行 或者五行
Yeah, you probably need four. Maybe five.
我也参与和挑唆了其中一些
I'm sure I've aided and abetted a few of them.
忘记过去
Forget about the past.
他们现在需要人
They need someone now.
你会成为一个好教练
You'd make an excellent coach.
你是一个好游泳运动员 更是一个好人
You're a wonderful swimmer and an even better person.
我认识的最好的
The best I know.
5号♥请到柜台 下一位5号♥
Calling number five. Number five next
67号♥
五号♥请到柜台
Calling number five.
-还不错 -不错
- It's not bad. - Not bad?
才到五号♥
From number five.
车管所都比这儿快
DMV moves faster than this place.
放松 我曾经去过一个地方
Relax, I've been in places where it takes a week
那里光预约和文员讲话就得要一周的时间
to get an appointment just to talk with the clerk.
给你 你排队的时候给你买♥♥的
Here, got this while you were in line.
糖 一点牛奶 对吗
Sugar, dash of milk, right?
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会迟到吗
Aren't you gonna be late?
我的训练已经结束了
My training is done.
昨天结束的
I finished yesterday.
三个星期过得可真快
Three weeks went by fast.
那就是说 就是说你很快就回去了
So, what, what, that means you're... going back soon?
下周走
Next week.
知道吗 我在想
You know, I was thinking
也许 也许你愿意和我一起去
that maybe... maybe you'd wanna come with me.
去埃塞俄比亚
To Ethiopia?
我去那干什么呢
What would I do there?
帮助比我们更艰难的人们
Help people who have bigger problems than we do.
对 只是目前来说
Yeah, it's-it's just that traveling's
旅行并不在我的计划之中
not really part of the plan right now,
我这周有三个面试
I've got, like, three job interviews this week.
你刚刚毕业 艾瑞亚
You just graduated, Aria.
你的一生还有很长时间可以工作
You have the rest of your life to work.
另外 我觉得这会变成
And, besides, I think this would be
我们共同的美好记忆
a great experience for us to share.
对 我 我觉得也是
Yeah. I'm-I'm sure it would be.
但我自己并没有很多钱
But I'm not independently wealthy.
我需要工作
I kinda need a job.
我的慈善机构会支持你的
My charity will pay for you.
你想待多久就待多久
And you only have to stay as long as you want.
至少考虑一下
At least think about it.
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
好吧 我得准备面试了
Okay. I gotta go get ready for this interview.
糖太多了
Too much sugar?
不 不 刚刚好
No. No, it's perfect.
面试怎么样
Hey. How did it go?
老实说很不错
Really good, actually.
是啊 哈克特看到有些队上的女孩
Yeah, Hackett saw that some of the girls
一直被别人欺负
on the team have been bullied.
所以他觉得我对于她们会是个助力
So he thought I'd be an asset to them.
他是对的
He's right.
-你什么时候开始 -十五分钟后
- When you going? - Fifteen minutes.
-我知道你没问题的 -谢谢
- Well, I know you'll do well. - Thank you.
这是你以前的储物柜吗
Hey, was this your old locker?
不是 这个才是
No. This one was.
这个走廊以前看起来很大
This hallway used to seem so big.
是啊 我们的一生都是在这里度过的
Yeah. Our whole lives were wrapped up in this place.
我当时迫不及待要离开这里
I couldn't wait to get out of here.
现在却有点想回到过去
Now I kinda wish I could go back.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表