你曾经很害怕卢卡斯
You were once so afraid of Lucas
你把他推下了船
you pushed him out of a row boat.
也许我们能想办法查清是不是他
Maybe there's a way that we can find out if it's him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
汉娜在等AD告诉她
Hanna's waiting to hear from A.D. To tell her
什么时候把硬盘带到学校
when to take that hard drive to the school
我们应该在储物柜边盯着
we should stake out the locker.
储物柜
Locker?
你...你不是这么说的吗
Yeah, I thought-I thought that's what you said.
我们已经试过好几次了
Look, we've tried this a million times.
什么时候有用过
When has it ever worked?
只有一次有用过
It only has to work once.
汉娜会送过去 我们来看看
Hanna's gonna drop it off, so let's see
谁会来拿
who shows up to get it.
等等 我们要拼车吗 我以为你今天休息
Wait, are we carpooling? I thought this was your day off.
是的 但我妈妈这周末出去
It is, but my mom was away for the weekend
所以我回家拿了这个
so I went home and got this.
-真好 -是啊 这以前是我的
- How sweet. - Yeah, it was mine.
我今天挂上去
I think I'm gonna hang it today.
-那是你的早饭吗 -嗯 我今天快迟到了
- Is that your breakfast? - Yeah, I'm running late today.
那不算食物
Okay, that's not real food.
给我五分钟 我给你做点吃的
Give me five minutes, I'll make you something.
我说了不行 我要迟到了
I said I can't. I'm running late.
艾莉
Ali?
对不起 我老是忘记吃
Sorry, I-I keep forgetting to take those.
-它们很重要 -我知道
- They're important. - I know.
我会吃的 我只是老忘了
And I'll take them. I just keep forgetting.
那就趁现在还记得
Okay, well, set an alarm in your phone
在手♥机♥上设个提醒 早餐吃一片
while you're at it, maybe one for breakfast too.
-这么暴躁 -不 我没有暴躁
- Grumpy much? - No, I'm not grumpy.
我只是不敢相信你已经开始敷衍我了
I just can't believe you're already flaking out on me.
什么
What?
你说你想做些什么 但是又做不到
Well, you say you wanna do things and you end up bailing.
冷静点 那只是维他命
Get a grip, they're just vitamins.
不仅仅只是维他命
It's not about the vitamins, okay?
我看向前方 看到的是
I'm looking down the road and what I see is
你把孩子扔给我 自己跑去巴黎
you tossing me the baby and runnin' off to Paris.
开心了吗
Happy?
我知道怀孕会带来
Look, I knew pregnancy would come with
强烈的情感波动
some crazy erratic mood swings
我只不过没想到会发生在你身上
I just didn't think they'd be yours.
汉娜
我拿到我的游戏指示了
是AD的信息 今天早上发来的
It's the text from A.D. That was sent this morning.
汉娜得在拉德里员工会议开始时
Hanna has to drop off the hard drive at the school
将硬盘送到学校
at the exact same time the staff meeting starts at the Radley.
太好了 也就是说汉娜得同时身处两地
Great, so basically Hanna has to be in two places at once.
只是说我们的时间很紧
It just means that we're working in a tight time frame.
凯勒会破坏摄像头
Okay, so Caleb will disable the cameras
汉娜 你就拿走信♥用♥卡♥
and, Hanna, you'll grab the credit card slip.
好 但我只有十分钟
Yeah, but I only have ten minutes to do it
不然特警就会来
or the SWAT team shows up.
时间够了
It's enough time.
盒子都做好了标记 应该不难
The boxes are all marked. It shouldn't be hard.
你这么有信心真好
Well, I'm glad you're confident.
我知道我们人手不足
Listen, I know we're a little short on people
但我答应过以斯拉今晚要去发布会
but I promised Ezra I'd go to this press event tonight.
去吧 艾莉和我会在学校等着
Fine, just go. Ali and I will wait at the school
看看是谁拿走了硬盘
to see who picks up the hard drive.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
玫瑰镇警局想安排我第二次问话
Rosewood PD wants to schedule my second interview.
-对不起 -这不是你的错
- I'm sorry. - It's not your fault.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你去那个酒吧喝酒不是去庆祝的
You weren't drinking at that bar to celebrate.
我去休息一下
I'm gonna go get some rest.
等等 斯宾塞
Wait, Spencer.
我和汉娜这次不会让你失望的
Hanna and I aren't gonna let you down this time.
我保证
I promise.
希望这样还有意义
I hope that that still means something.
有
It does.
对不起 没想吓到你
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
你去哪儿
Where're you going?
我去找她们
Oh, um, I'm going to meet the girls.
别编了 感觉像看着一只青蛙
Don't bother, it's like watching a frog
想从沸水锅中跳出来似的
trying to jump out of a pot of boiling water.
-你为什么躲着我 -我没有
- Why are you shutting me out? - I'm not.
你给我看那个游戏是有原因的
You showed me the game for a reason.
我准备好玩了
I'm ready to play
但是如果你不告诉我 我帮不了你
but I can't help you if I'm kept in the dark.
AD今晚要去学校取这个
A.D. Is going to pick this up from the school tonight.
这是我们一直以来能抓住这个人的
It's the best chance we've had in a long time
最好机会
to expose this person.
那让我也来帮忙
So, let me be another set of eyes.
梦娜 你知道我也想
Mona, you know that I want that
但是不能让其他人知道你也牵扯进来了
but the others can't find out that you're involved.
你没告诉他们我知道游戏的事了
You didn't tell them that I know about the game.
我不能说
I couldn't.
他们还是不信任我吗
They still don't trust me?
行 我会一如既往帮你和你的朋友
Fine, I'll help you and your friends like I always do
然后躲到暗处
and then crawl back under a rock.
梦娜 不是那样的
Mona, come on, it's not like that.
我真的为你流血牺牲了 汉娜
I have literally bled myself for you, Hanna.
为了保护你
Trying to protect you.
我还要救你们多少次
How many times do I have to save all of you
才能最终成为你们的一员
until I'm finally part of the group?
还真像回到了高中时候
Well, you might as well head over to the high school.
看来我们根本就没离开过
Seems like we never left.
谢谢前来
Hey, thank you for coming.
谢谢前来
Thank you for coming.
以斯拉 真的该开始了
Ezra, we really have to get started.
好
Yeah, okay.
艾瑞亚 我们要开始了 你在哪里
艾莉 之前的事我很抱歉
Look, Ali, I'm sorry about earlier.
我只是害怕自己做不到
I'm just scared I won't be able to do this.
我也是
So am I.
但更多是因为我觉得你在考验我
But mostly because I feel like you're testing me.
我不知道考验内容是什么 但
I don't know what the tests are, but..
我知道我没有通过
...I know that I'm failing.
这边
This way!
艾莉
Ali.
-你没事吧 -应该没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah. I think so.
-怎么了 -有人把我砸倒了
- What happened? - Someone knocked me down.
他们跑得太快 我都没看清是谁
They flew past me so fast I didn't get to see who it was.
我送你回家
I'm gonna get you home, okay?
-但是... -别管它了
- But what about the-- - No, forget it.
反正可能早就已经不见了
They're probably long gone anyway.
来
Okay. Come on.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
妈妈...
Hey, mom...
我真的没事 摔得不重
I'm fine. Really. It wasn't bad a fall.
写作这本书就像一个
It was an, an exorcism of-of sorts
驱魔的过程
writing the book.
我不得不面对很多恶魔
I had to confront a lot of demons.
但还好我不用一个人去面对
But, thankfully, I didn't have to do it on my own.
有任何问题...
Uh, any questions or..
好 那位穿红衣服的女士
Uh, yes, lady in red.
你好 我很好奇
Hi. I'm just curious.
你现在在写别的书吗
Is there another book in the works?
我们有机会跟你和妮可继续旅程吗
Are we gonna get to continue your journey with Nicole?
恐怕没有
No, I'm afraid not.
我要跟我的合作作家
I am about to start another journey
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利结婚并开始
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表