If you keep pushing
这绝对会对她的健康造成致命的伤害
I promise it'll be detrimental to her health.
立刻出来
我的天 她怎么用了这么久
God, what's taking her so long?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我就不应该同意给他们证婚
I never should've agreed to marry them.
艾莉就不应该答应嫁给他
Ali never should've agreed to marry him.
毕竟 他们只约会了一个星期
I mean, they only dated for one week.
我们对他毫不了解
We know nothing about him.
没错 明显艾莉也对他毫不了解
Yeah, well, apparently, neither did she.
看看我拍的那些照片
Hey, go to those photos I took.
仲丁巴比妥[镇定催眠药]
一杯冷水
四分之一杯木薯粉
一袋明胶
一茶匙固体椰子油
等一下
Wait.
那是艾略特的信♥用♥卡♥账单
That's Elliott's credit card statement.
我在柜子上看到的
I saw it on his dresser.
这有一笔在阿米什简易旅馆的花销
There's a charge here for Amish Bed And Breakfast.
就是艾莉陪艾略特
That's the same week that Ali went with Elliott
去他家农场的那一周
to his family's farm.
他俩为什么住旅馆呢
Why would they stay at a B&B?
我不知道 但那儿离这里只有一个小时车程
I don't know, but it's-it's only an hour from here.
-我的意见是 我们开车去 -为什么
- I say we drive up there. - Why?
它是个小地方
It's a small community.
没准有人认识艾略特的家人
They might know Elliott's family.
那对我们有什么用处
And what's that gonna do for us?
也许我们可以知道一些他的底细
Maybe they can fill in some of the blanks about who he is.
也许他们知道他和玛丽是否有关系
Maybe they know if he's connected to Mary.
就算找到他的家人 他们也不一定和我们聊
Even if we find his family, I doubt they'll talk to us.
至少得试一试
Well, we have to try.
如果艾略特和玛丽合作 他迟早会像
If Elliott is working with Mary, it's only a matter of time
对你一样对艾莉
before he does to Ali what he did to you.
甚至更糟糕 所以
Or worse, so...
我要去
I'm going.
有人一起吗
Anyone coming?
我就留在这儿 弄清楚
I-I should stay here, I'm gonna try to figure out
艾略特用这些东西做什么
what Elliott's doing with these things.
好的 汉娜
Okay. Hanna?
-好 我来开车 -太好了
- Yeah. I'll drive. - Great.
这是托比·加瓦诺
Hey, you've reached Toby Cavanaugh.
留言吧
Leave a message.
真不敢相信 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
I can't believe we lost cell service.
真不敢相信卢卡斯还有地图
I can't believe Lucas owns a map.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You were right.
我们应该转进30号♥路的
We should've turned on to Route 30.
利亚姆在镇上吗
Hey, is Liam still in town?
不在 他回波士顿了
No. No, he went back to Boston.
我们分手了
We broke up.
等一下 我以为你们俩进展的很好呢
Wait, I thought everything was going great with you guys.
是 曾经很好
Yeah, it was.
只是 以斯拉和我 我们
It's just, Ezra and I, we spent a lot of time
最近几周一直在一起
with each other these last few weeks and...
我才意识到自己有多怀念他在我生命中
I just realized how much I missed having him in my life.
我们都很幸运
We're both lucky.
我有以斯拉 你有乔丹
I've got Ezra, you've got Jordan.
是啊
Yeah.
你会告诉他你在那里发生的事吗
Do you think you'll tell him what happened to you in there?
我不想把他牵扯进来
I don't wanna involve him.
为什么 他是你的未婚夫
Why? He's your fiance.
他肯定想知道
I'm sure he'd wanna know.
-汉娜 -艾瑞亚 别说了
- Hanna - Aria, stop.
对不起 我只想帮你
I'm sorry, I'm just tryin' to help.
你在帮倒忙
Well, you're not.
我想忘掉经历的噩梦 不想再经历一遍
I wanna forget the hell that I went through not relive it.
我不想说 不管是跟你
And I don't wanna talk about it, not with you
还是跟乔丹 或者任何人
not with Jordan, not with anyone.
如果开口 我会止不住哭的
If I do, I'll never stop crying.
-你的威士忌苏打 -艾米丽
- Here's your whisky and soda. - Emily.
你怎么知道我点的是什么
How did you know what I ordered?
这身工作装有给你提示吗
Does the outfit tip you off?
你在这工作 我不知道
You work here. I didn't know.
不 我今天是在培训
No, I'm, I'm training today
不过是的 我要当调酒师了
but yeah, I'm gonna be a bartender.
-谢谢你的酒 -没事
- Well, thanks for the drink. - No problem.
我只想让你知道
I just wanna let you know
那天在咖啡馆的对话
that the conversation we had the other day at The Brew
那是真的 不是演戏
that was real, it wasn't an act.
你不用解释的
You don't have to explain anything.
我们以为以斯拉有困难 我们想帮助他
We thought Ezra was in trouble and we wanted to help him out.
我想说 那不能说我们的行为是对的
I mean, that doesn't make what we did right
尤其是撒谎的部分
especially the lying part.
-现在说这个不太方便 -我喜欢你 塞布丽娜
- Now's really not a good time. - I like you, Sabrina.
我觉得你对我也有同感
And I think you feel something for me, too.
因为如果你没有 我不会站在这里
Because if you didn't, I wouldn't be standing here
像个傻瓜一样
making a fool out of myself.
我只是希望你不会因为
You know, I just wish that you wouldn't judge me
一个愚蠢的错误来评判我 如果你了解我
based on one stupid mistake because if you got to know me
你会知道那不是我的全部
you'd realize that that's not who I am at all.
不好意思 我来晚了
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late.
-堵在路上了 -没关系
- Traffic was terrible. - Well, it's alright.
请给我来杯霞多丽
Hey, uh, could I get a glass of chardonnay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
好吧
Yeah.
真是浪费时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know
他们什么都不告诉我们
that they wouldn't give us any information?
一天就要结束了 我们还不知道
The day is almost over and we're no closer
该怎样帮助艾莉
to figuring out a way to help Ali.
这是今天第二次
This is the second time today
我出了个大丑
I've completely embarrassed myself.
你在哪
Where are you?
躲着塞布丽娜和她的模特女友
Hiding from Sabrina and her model girlfriend.
我有15分钟休息时间
I'm, uh, taking a 15 minute break.
这是她的损失 艾米
It's her loss, Em.
你对艾瑞亚在艾略特家找到的东西
Did you make any sense of the things
理出头绪了吗
Aria found at Elliott's?
我还没有查任何药物
Uh, well, I haven't looked up any of the medications yet
但是他写的这份材料清单
but this list of ingredients that he wrote down
苯二氮卓类药物[镇定剂]
是用来做乳胶的
is used to make latex.
等等 比如手套吗
Wait. As in gloves?
不是 应该是面具
No, like in masks
就像我们在钟楼的汉娜娃娃身上发现的
like the one that we found on the Hanna doll in the bell tower.
等等 艾略特的眼珠是什么颜色
Wait a minute. What color are Elliott's eyes?'
应该是棕色 为什么这么问
Um, I think brown. Why?
抗组胺药[抗过敏]
因为他的行李箱里有蓝色的美瞳
Because he has these blue contacts in the trunk.
艾米 当艾莉森入住威尔比时
Em, when Alison checked herself into Welby
她不只以为见到了她妈妈
she didn't think that she just saw her mother.
她还以为见到了威尔登
She felt that she saw Wilden too.
《玫瑰镇观察家报》
我认为他不止用乳胶
I don't think that he just used the latex
做了汉娜的面具
to make a mask of Hanna.
我认为他还做了威尔登的面具
I think he used it to make one of Wilden too.
他想让艾莉森以为自己疯了
He wanted Alison to think she was crazy.
我们去看看家具
Let's go look at the furniture.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他觉得我们可能会买♥♥
Because if he thinks we're gonna buy
说不定他会开口
he'll probably talk.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我不该与说英语的人说话
I'm not supposed to talk to the English.
抱歉 我不想给你惹麻烦
Sorry. I don't wanna get you in trouble.
你真好看
You're pretty.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表