什么意思
Meaning?
社会变了
Society changed.
定了规矩
Rules happened.
最终我善于解决问题的能力变成了负累
Eventually, my ability to solve problems became a liability
拉德里就让我走人了
and Radley let me go.
没多久我就失去了执照
Soon after that, I lost my license.
那玛丽·德雷克呢
And Mary Drake?
从那时到你出现前
Haven't heard her name since then
我再没听说过她
till you showed up.
继续给我买♥♥威士忌
Keep buying me whisky and
我还会再有些别的事能告诉你
and I'll come up with something else to talk about.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你再看到我女儿
If you see my daughter again
你能代我告诉她些事吗
tell her something for me, will you?
当然
Sure.
就说她可以避开我
Tell her that she can run from me
远远地逃开我们的过去
and our history all she wants.
她甚至可以假装自己是完全不同的人
She can even pretend she's someone completely different.
但最终
But in the end
比起其他的一切她会更渴望家庭
she's gonna want that family more than anything.
你无法逃避人性
You can't deny human nature.
最终人总会回归家庭
You always return to family in the end.
连着两天了 什么风又把你吹来了
Well, two days in a row. To what do I owe this pleasure?
我想申请教练的职位
I, uh, thought I'd apply for the coaching position.
真巧
What a coincidence.
我刚刚面试了另一个竞聘者
I was just, uh, interviewing another candidate.
事实上我想你们是同学
Actually, I believe you two were classmates.
佩奇
Paige.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天在学校看到我吓了一跳吗
So were you surprised to see me at school today?
对 有一点
Yeah. A little.
吓了一大跳
A lot.
是惊喜还是惊吓
Good surprised or bad surprised?
惊喜 当然
Good. Yeah.
有多久了 两年
How long has it been? Two years?
快三年了
Nearly three.
那时我们住在斯坦福旁的
When we were living together at Stanford
泰洛斯学区的小屋子里
that little place in College Terrace.
我爸爸就是那时候去世的
It's where my dad died.
那段日子很艰难
It was a tough time.
我过得糟透了
I was a mess.
我能想到的只有那个
That's all I could think about.
我们是因为我才分手的
I was the reason we broke up.
虽然我们在一起的时候一切都很好
Hey, as good as things were between us when they were right
但也不能保证会一直好下去
there's no guarantee it would have lasted.
总有些事会蹦出来毁了一切
Something else could've just as easily come up.
是吗 比如
Yeah? Like what?
拜托 我刚刚才为
Come on, I just took the hit
我们分手承担了所以责任
for a whole relationship crashing.
我自己也有一段艰难时期
I had my own rough patch.
我一心只想游进奥♥运♥会
I was pretty focused on making it to the Olympics.
我记得
I remember.
然后我发生了个小车祸
Well, then I had a little car accident.
我的膝盖伤得不轻
Tore up my knee pretty badly.
恢复了差不多百分之九十的样子
It heeled maybe 90% back to where it was.
最后的百分之十
That last 10%
使我没能参加奥♥运♥会
that was gonna be the Olympics.
现在这个梦想已经化为泡影了
Now it's gone for good.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这几年我们都撞上了不少问题
Well, we both ran into some bumps in the road.
我是的确真撞上了
Me, literally.
但是我们现在都比以前更好了
But here we are better than ever.
那你为什么又回到玫瑰镇高中
So why are you bothering with Rosewood High?
我是说 肯定有不少一流院校
I mean, I'm sure there's plenty of D1 colleges
很希望你为他们工作
that would love to have you on their staff.
是啊 我投了几份简历
Yeah, I have a couple applications in
但我看到这个工作时 我想管他的
but when this job came up, I figured what the hell?
对 我 我也是
Yeah. Me, me too.
-愿最棒的女士胜利 -没错
- May the best woman win. - Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
我看红酒得再来一点
I think we're gonna need more wine.
没错
I agree.
2017级
2012级
我警告过你们了 贱♥人♥们 你们真的想死吗
经过多年调查和未解之谜
After years of searching and unresolved questions
当地警方和
a joint operation between local police
和哥伦比亚政♥府♥军
and Colombian government forces
成功找到了之前的一个
has been able to successfully locate the site
秘密叛军营地
of a previously secret rebel camp.
搜救在哥伦比亚失踪的志愿者
这一营地很久前就被怀疑
This camp has long been suspected
关押着外国救援工作人员当人♥质♥
of holding foreign aid workers hostage.
有些已经关了多年
Some for years.
对于人♥质♥是否还活着
There's been no comment from the Colombian government
哥伦比亚政♥府♥没有做出任何回应
regarding whether or not the hostages are still alive.
但是他们许诺释放最近解救出的人♥质♥
But they promised to release the latest as they have it
并设立一条热♥线♥ 让人♥质♥亲属致电联♥系♥
and to establish a hotline for loved ones to reach.
天啊 这新闻简直难以置信
God, it's incredible. The news.
是啊 不知道结果 让我太难受了
Yeah. It's kind of killing me not knowing.
你应该去
You should go.
事实上
In fact..
我帮你买♥♥了机票
I got you a ticket.
明天早上的飞机
The flight leaves tomorrow morning.
我送你去机场
I'll take you to the airport.
你
You..
你不用这么做的
you didn't have to do this.
但我做了
Yeah. I did.
我把我们去意大利的机票退了
I've cashed in our tickets to Italy.
我...
I...
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
希望
Well, hopefully..
等你到那里 你知道说什么
once you get there, you will.
你觉得是诺埃尔写的吗
Do you think Noel wrote it?
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
不管AD是谁
Well, whoever A.D. is
他们还是先我们一步
they're still one step ahead of us.
也不是 你先去了医生那边
Uh, not necessarily. You got to the doctors first.
是 我会告诉你们在我查了
Yeah, and I'll let you know how helpful that was
90年代到现在所有郡儿童保育员后的收获
after I look into every county childcare employee from the 90s.
可能我们该去报♥警♥
Well, maybe it's time we go to the police
直接说就是诺埃尔
and just say it's Noel.
我警告你们了 贱♥人♥们
你们真的想死吗
托比还没走
And Toby hasn't left yet
富里警探好像通情...
and that Detective Furey seems reasonable--
如果我们错了呢
What happens if we're wrong?
AD整死我们 这就是后果
A.D. fries us. That's what happens.
没错
Exactly.
住手
Stop!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
求你 不要 不要
Please, don't do it! Please don't!
汉娜
Hanna?
我跟你交易
The deal's on.
我给你钱 你给我钥匙
I get you the money, you give me the keys.
今晚
Tonight.
然后你忘记我们的对话
And then you forget you ever heard from me.
忘记我的名字 地点
My name, the location,
这个号♥码 所有一切
this number, all of it.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know about this, the better.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表