That's a first.
你好
Hi.
别慌 别慌 没事的
Easy. Easy. It's alright.
没事的 没事的 没事
It's alright, it's alright. It's okay.
没事了
Shh. It's okay.
等我一下
If you give me a minute
我送你回镇上 好吗
I can give you a lift back into town, if you want?
有什么我能帮忙的
What can I help you with?
你能把那个放到车上吗
Can you throw that in the truck?
我在网上看到的 忍♥不住就买♥♥了
Yeah. I saw it on eBay and I couldn't resist.
乖 好孩子
Yeah. Good boy.
奥逊·威尔斯说过 如果你想要美好的结局
Orson Welles said that if you want a happy ending
就要知道什么时候收尾
that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.
那这个主题跟结尾的"当时和现在"
So how does that theme relate to the ending
有什么关系呢
of "Then And Now?"
爱默生 给别人一次机会吧
Emerson, maybe we should give someone else a chance?
卢克
Luke?
就像是你读完了一本书 但是意犹未尽
It's like when you finish a book and you don't want it to end.
即使主人公有美好的结局
Even though the characters are happy
你还不希望故事结束了
you're still sad that it's ending.
没错
Exactly.
不正是因为你的朋友
Isn't your friend the reason the book
才使这本书没有好结局吗
doesn't have a happy ending?
她从妮可那抢走了以斯拉
She stole Ezra from Nicole.
她一点点衰落下去 而他们却勾搭在一起
They were hooking up while she was rotting away--
够了 艾迪生
That's enough, Addison.
这只是我的观点
It's just my opinion.
-女同 -你说什么
- Lesbo. - Excuse me, what did you say?
你觉得自己赢了这场战役
You may think you're winning the battle
但我会赢下战争
but I'll win the war.
轻点 艾莉 不要在我身上留下痕迹
Careful, Ali. You don't wanna leave a bruise.
我可以借这个整死[埋了]你
I could bury you with that.
不过 你也不是第一次被埋了
But then again, it wouldn't be the first time someone buried you.
叫我迪劳伦提斯老师
It's Miss DiLaurentis.
你跟格斯登布拉女士的会面怎么样
Hey, how did your meeting with Mrs. Gerstenblatt go?
她临时有事 改时间了
She had to reschedule.
告诉你 我们得找一个
Between the two of us, we have to know someone
能治得了她的人
who knows someone who can take care of her.
克莱尔 你没事吧
Claire, are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
艾迪生欺负你了吗
Is Addison bullying you?
没有 我没事 我只是要迟到了
She's not. I'm fine. I'm just late for class.
艾迪生 是你吗
Addison, is that you?
你应该去上课了 这是最后一次铃♥声♥了
You should get to class. That was the last bell.
我们不瞎 也不聋
Some of us can see...and hear.
那就去吧
So go.
快点
Now.
是
Yes, ma'am.
虽然我看不见
I may not be able to see
但是我老远就能闻到贱♥人♥的味道
but I can smell a bitch from a mile away.
你以前不就是这种坏女孩吗
And I thought you used to be the mean girl.
她一定会是个很厉害的生活技能老师
I'm sure she makes a kick-ass life skills teacher
可我还是很怕她
but she still creeps me out.
我们留在玫瑰镇陪她 我理解
We stayed in Rosewood for her and I supported that.
你无数次晚上去看望她
You have spent countless nights visiting her
我也理解
and I supported that too.
凯勒 又不是永远都这样
Caleb, it's not for eternity.
只要等她结束治疗
It's just until she finishes therapy.
那要多久
And how long is that gonna be?
威尔比 他们要让梦娜出院
It's Welby. They just dropped off Mona.
-她马上就上来了 -我们之前很好 汉娜
- She's on her way up. - We were doing so well, Hanna.
你的设计生涯起步了 我也给卢卡斯卖♥♥软件
With your designs taking off and me selling my software to Lucas.
我们买♥♥下了这个阁楼
We bought the loft.
我要为派对做准备了
I'm gonna get ready for the party.
你难道都不跟她打招呼吗
You're not even going to say hello?
我刚才很担心
Hi. I was getting worried.
我以为你们改变主意了
I thought maybe you changed your mind.
不 当然不会
No. No, of course not.
那么
So..
你觉得晚餐叫泰国菜外卖♥♥怎么样
how do you feel about Thai takeout for dinner?
梦娜 我们今晚有告别单身派对
Oh, Mona, we have the bachelor-bachelorette party tonight.
我告诉过你 还记得吗
I told you. Remember?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
吃药吃的 我的记忆力不如以前了
With the meds, I'm not as sharp as I used to be.
你会好起来的 梦娜
You're getting better, Mona.
是的
Yeah.
没事的 我自己可以的
Yeah, you know, I'll be fine by myself.
告诉我这电视怎么用就行
Just show me how to work the TV
然后给我换到全天都在播游戏的频道
and point me in the direction of the all-day game channel.
没事 猜得很对
That's alright. That was a, that was a good guess.
我绝对想不到这就是迷失森林度假村
Wow! I would have never known this was the Lost Woods Resort.
斯宾塞搜索了阿迪朗达克山脉里
Spencer researched the history and philosophy
所有露营地的历史
of all the great camps in the Adirondacks.
肯定的
Oh? Of course, you did.
你们跟玛丽说了吗
Have you told Mary?
我们决定等我们都准备好了
We've decided that when we're both ready
一起告诉她
we'll tell her together.
好了 你们可以出来了
Okay. You can come on out now.
有什么大惊喜
Alright, so what's this big surprise?
自己看吧
Wait for it.
迷失森林度假村
惊喜
Surprise!
各位 太漂亮了
You guys. Oh, it's beautiful.
不是啤酒聚会吗
I thought we were gonna have a kegger.
-我也这么想 -我的投票被否决了
- Well, me too. - My vote got shot down.
既然我们不能跟你们一起度蜜月
Well, since we can't go with you on your honeymoon..
因为那样会很尴尬
'Cause that would be weird.
所以我们就跟你们在普罗旺斯待一夜
We thought we'd spent a night in Provence with you guys.
我们只是很羡慕你们去法国而我们去不了
We're just jealous that you're going to France and we're not.
这座在威尼斯海岸边上的意大利城市
This Italian city off the coast of Venice
因为玻璃制♥造♥术而闻名
is known for its glassmaking.
-慕拉诺岛吗 -是的 我的天哪
- Murano? - Yes! Oh, my God!
你紧张吗
So are you nervous?
订婚的事吗 不紧张
About being engaged? No.
我觉得他是问你结婚紧不紧张
I think he means if you're nervous about getting married.
有必要吗
Should I be?
我们之前私奔不仅仅是因为
I mean, we didn't just elope because we thought
汉娜要坐牢
Hanna was going to prison.
我们私奔就是因为这个
That's exactly why we eloped.
-我是开玩笑 汉娜 -这也不是秘密
- It was a joke, Hanna. - Well, it's no secret.
艾瑞亚知道 比起婚礼来
Aria knows I'm more excited
我更憧憬去度蜜月
for the honeymoon than for the wedding.
不 我不是那个意思
Well, no, I, that's not what I'm talking about.
但 我就是这个感觉
But, yes, there is, there is that.
-什么声音 -基♥督♥徒
- What was that? - Christians.
是的 湖那边有个教堂的露营地
Yeah. There is a church camp across the lake.
吵闹的基♥督♥徒
Noisy Christians.
你们打算怎么度蜜月
So, what are you guys planning for your honeymoon?
我只知道是去法国南边
All I know is that I need to pack for the south of France.
以斯拉让我负责婚礼的事
Yeah. Ezra put me in charge of the wedding
所以度蜜月的事都是他负责
so he took charge of the honeymoon.
他答应我 为了我们相识的每一年
And he has promised me a surprise
要给我一个惊喜
for every single year we've known each other.
太浪漫了
That is so romantic.
我们从来没去度蜜月
We never took a honeymoon.
爱情万岁
Vive l'amour.
敬爱情
To love.
-同意 -敬爱情
- Hear, hear. - To love.
是的 当双方母亲谈到婚礼的座次表时
Yeah. Things definitely got a little tense
气氛明显地紧张了起来
when our mothers started discussing the seating chart.
只是紧张吗 我妈差点
Tense? My mother almost threw
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表