Previously on Pretty Little Liar.
《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
They found Ali's body.
他们找到了艾莉的尸体
I'm still here, bitches.
我还在这里 小贱♥人♥们
And I know everything.
我什么都知道
Alison.
艾莉森
She is alive and I can prove it.
她还活着 我能证明
Alison is alive?
艾莉森还活着
Surprise.
惊喜吗
The cash, passport and plane ticket,
现金 护照还有机票
you need to leave for the airport in an hour.
你必须在一小时内赶去机场
Until I know who "A" Is, I can't come home.
除非知道A是谁 否则我不能回家
Let "A" think you're dead.
就让A以为你死了
Mona played me like a fool.
梦娜把我当傻子耍
She got exactly what she wanted.
她得到了想要的一切
Ezra's still looking for me, Aria.
以斯拉还在找我 艾瑞亚
He thinks that if he saves me, he'll win you back.
他觉得他救了我 就能挽回你的心
If you're looking to make a deal...
如果你想做交易
I know who killed that girl,
我知道谁杀了那个姑娘
the one you thought was Alison DiLaurentis.
你以为她是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Ali, run!
艾莉 快跑
Hey, hey, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
No.
不
I'm sorry.
抱歉
His pulse is getting weaker.
他的脉搏越来越弱了
Hey, let me go, please.
放开我 求你们了
I heard a gunshot and I ran up to the roof.
我听到枪声 就朝屋顶跑
But when I got there, he was lying on the ground.
但当我跑到屋顶时 他就躺在地上了
Aria, we cannot do anything to help him right now.
艾瑞亚 眼下我们帮不了他
If they think you know anything about this,
如果让他们认为你对此事知情
you're gonna spend the entire night
你就准备待在警局
answering questions at the police station.
被询问一整晚吧
You're never gonna get to the hospital.
那样就不能去医院了
Spencer's right.
斯宾塞说得对
We'll find out where they're taking him and we'll get you there.
等我们弄清他在哪里 就立刻送你过去
Folks, could you step back please?
各位 请退后
Priority one. Mid-20s, male.
优先处理 25岁左右 男性
Single GSW to the abdomen.
腹部一处枪伤
Last pulse was 142. Systolic 80.
最新脉冲142 心脏收缩压80
He's herniating. Get him to the OR.
开始出现疝气了 送进手术室
You know what to say, right?
你知道该怎么说 对吧
Don't stay on the line a second longer than you have to.
别在电♥话♥上多浪费一秒钟
It's the strongest one they had.
这是他们存货里最强力的一款了
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Ezra just saved my life.
以斯拉救了我
And he probably saved yours, too.
很可能也救了你一命
Hanna's right.
汉娜说得对
There's no way my mom made that jump.
我妈妈不可能跳楼
She's not "A." But Ezra knows who is.
她不是A 但以斯拉知道谁是
Look, Em, the plan was to get Ali out of town tonight,
艾米 原计划是让艾莉今晚出镇
but now that we know that "A's" after Ezra...
但现在我们知道A在追杀以斯拉
I get that "A" wants to shut Ezra up,
我知道A想要灭以斯拉的口
okay, but Ali's still a target.
但艾莉依旧还是目标
Can't we think of another way to do this?
我们还能想到其他办法吗
If Ezra...
如果以斯拉
When Ezra pulls through,
以斯拉挺过来之后
he's going to tell us who "A" is,
他就能告诉我们A是谁
and this thing is finally gonna be over.
这一切就能结束了
Hi, the guy who just got shot
您好 刚刚在哈德森银行中枪的人
at Bank and Hudson is Ezra Fitz.
叫做以斯拉·费兹
Yeah, I think that you should send a cop
对 我建议派警官前往医院
to the hospital because I saw what happened,
因为我目睹了事情的经过
and I don't think this was a random thing.
而且我相信这事绝非意外
Well, yeah, but he might not be safe
对 但他可能并不安全
so you better go fast.
所以最好快点过去
Are they sending somebody?
他们派人过去了吗
Yeah, I heard her typing.
派了 我听到她打字的声音
Look, they're probably on their way.
他们可能已经在路上了
Are we sure that we want to split up?
我们真要分头行动吗
A wise commander takes measures
聪明的指挥官总会设法
to always let his opponent react
让对手的反应
to the wrong set of circumstances.
朝不利的方向发展
And in 400 BC--
在公元前400年
Okay, Spencer, we get it. We're decoys.
停 斯宾塞 我们懂的 我们是诱饵
We don't need a history lesson.
不用给我们上历史课
There's no art to this war, Spencer.
这场战争毫无艺术可言 斯宾塞
You've read Sun Tzu?
你读过《孙子兵法》
Okay, let's go.
我们走
Wait.
等等
Just in case.
以防万一
We'll give you 10 minutes, okay,
你们有十分钟的时间
and then we're making the call.
然后我们就会打电♥话♥
Em, come on.
艾米 走了
Look, if you want to get to the hospital before them,
想赶在他们之前到医院
we have to go now.
就得立刻出发
We know that "A" is always one step ahead of us.
我们都知道A总是处处领先我们一步
Yeah.
是
Maybe he, she, it, bitch is.
也许他 她 那个贱♥人♥确实领先
But you have to remember that
但你要知道
Ali's been hiding in plain sight for two years.
艾莉能藏而不漏 整整两年
She can handle herself.
她自己搞得定
And if "A" sees us there first,
如果A看到我们先到了
then this could work.
这计划就有效
Thank you for checking in, Ashley.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来 艾什莉
Nobody's getting any sleep here tonight,
今晚这家里没人能睡得着
so don't hesitate to call if you hear from Hanna.
如果你从汉娜那听到消息 请及时电♥话♥联♥系♥
Of course. We'll do the same.
当然 我们也会一样
Bye.
再见
All this time Spencer knew Alison was alive?
原来斯宾塞一直知道艾莉森还活着
I don't want to believe that,
我也不想相信
because if that's true,
如果真是这样
I have no idea who your sister is.
那我真是不认识你妹妹了
The photograph that Detective Holbrook showed me
霍尔布鲁克警官给我看了一个月前的照片
of the girls with Alison was taken a month ago.
照片里姑娘们和艾莉森在一起
I want to think that that was the first time they saw her,
我希望那是她们第一次见到她
because it makes sense,
这样才说得通
that's when it all started again.
因为从那时起一切又重演了
The pills?
药片吗
The pills and the lying.
那些药片和谎言
It was just like last time Spencer was out of control.
就跟上回斯宾塞失控一模一样
It's so like Ali to do this to her.
这太像艾莉的作风了
Honey, we don't know anything about
亲爱的 我们完全不清楚
where Alison's been or what she's gone through.
艾莉森去过哪儿或者经历了什么
I'm trying to reserve judgment.
最好先别这么快下结论
Mom, Alison was at the center of every mess
妈妈 每次斯宾塞卷入什么麻烦
that Spencer got into.
都与艾莉森有关
She's a walking time bomb,
她就是个活生生的定时炸♥弹♥
but it's never Ali who blows up.
但爆♥炸♥的却永远不是艾莉
It's everything and everyone else around her.
全是她身边那些事那些人
I understand running away.
我理解她为什么要逃
But to let your friends and family think you're dead?
可她居然让朋友和家人都以为她死了
I really thought it was Alison in that grave.
我真的以为坟墓下埋的是艾莉森
We all did.
我们都一样
But I saw that picture
但我看过那张照片
and she's very much alive.
她确确实实还活着
I'm not crying for Alison.
我哭不是因为艾莉森
There is another family missing their daughter.
而是还有一个家庭失去了女儿
And she really is dead.
而她是真的死了
The police will find out who that girl is.
警方会调查出那女孩的身份
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Mom...
妈妈...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表