认为大角星
这个英雄也就是这个男孩被其他的孩子
The hero's this boy who gets picked on by other kids
以及自己的家人欺负
and by his own family.
然后他在树林里见到了这个外星女人
And then he meets this alien woman in the woods
于是她就成了他的保护神
and she becomes his protector.
她很厉害 能变形
And she's this all powerful shape shifter
帮助这个小男孩报仇
who helps get revenge for the boy.
折磨欺负他的人
Torturing his enemies.
有时这个小男孩会变成大角星
And sometimes the boy turns into Arcturus
这样他就能感受到她为他复仇的滋味
so he can experience the payback she gets for him.
小孩子也能看懂
You don't have to be four to figure this one out.
这是卢卡斯和查尔斯一起画的吗
Lucas and Charles made this together?
是的 而且卢卡斯还留着
Yes, and Lucas kept it.
他跟夏洛蒂有联♥系♥
He's connected to Charlotte.
这一切的开始他都见证了
He was there when this whole thing started.
他从来没说过他所经历的事
He's done way more than he's ever said.
以及心理折磨
这是不是说卢卡斯就是AD
Does this mean Lucas is A.D.?
有这可能
Well, it's possible.
也就是说别的事也有可能
That means something else is possible.
艾莉的孩子
Ali's baby.
不 不可能
No, no.
谁都不准跟艾莉说这件事
No one says anything about this to Ali.
你亲眼看见了这本书吗
You saw this book yourself?
是的 艾米丽和汉娜发现后给我打了电♥话♥
Yes, Emily and Hanna called me when they found it.
书现在在哪
Where is it now?
她们放回去了
They put it back.
是你吗 卢卡斯 幕后的人是你吗
Is that you, Lucas? Are you under all that?
就算是我会告诉你吗
Would I tell you if I was?
你是个好间谍 艾瑞亚
You're a good spy, Aria.
现在要看看你是不是个好小偷了
Now let's see what kind of thief you are.
不 不要了
No. No more.
要不再来一点吧
Or maybe just a splash.
我没法告诉你该怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.
我来这不是问你该怎么做的
I didn't come here for you to tell me what to do.
好吧
Okay.
我要怎么做
What am I gonna do?
不要问我 要不 抛硬币吧
Don't ask my advice, please just...flip a coin.
这样做出的选择会更好
You'll have a better shot at happiness.
我没有权利让她把孩子生下了
I don't have a right to ask her to have the baby.
虽然她说我可以 但是我不行
She says I do but... I don't.
除非我们知道孩子的父亲是谁
Not until we know who the father is.
她可能来不及知道就要做决定了
She might not know that in time to decide.
我们或许永远都不会知道
We may never know.
有人竟然这么对她 太让我气愤了
Just makes me so mad that somebody did this to her.
他们也这么对你
They did it to you too.
我一直在想那封信
I just keep thinking about that letter.
就是玛丽·德雷克在你出生前写的那封
The letter that Mary Drake wrote before you were born.
一切的痛苦和后悔
All the pain and...regret.
能从字里行间感觉到
You could feel it coming off the page.
我不想以后也要写那样的信
I don't ever want to write a letter like that.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好
Pretty good..
算是吧
I think.
艾莉 我想让你把孩子生下来
Ali, I want you to have the baby.
我知道我的这个要求很过分
I know I'm asking you more than I have the right to ask, but..
但是我想要有机会养个孩子
but I want a chance to raise this child.
我们都不知道孩子的父亲是谁
We don't even know who the father is.
但我们知道孩子的父亲不是谁
We know who the father isn't.
无论是谁做的
Look, whoever did this to us
我都不想让他赢
I don't want them to win.
你觉得这就是把孩子生下来的好理由吗
You think that's a good enough reason to have a baby?
不 不 并不只是这一个原因
No. No, that's not my only reason.
艾莉 如果你不想生我也理解
Ali, I understand if you can't.
好吧 但至少你答应我会考虑一下
Okay, but just promise me that you'll at least think about it.
我答应你
I promise.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean it's gone?
你觉得呢 就是不见了
What do you think I mean? It's gone.
不在我们放回的那个地方了
It's not in the place where we left it.
拿走它的人知道去哪找
Whoever took it knew where to look.
好吧 又回到了卢卡斯身上
Okay, well, that brings us back to Lucas.
他在休息寓所
He's on a retreat.
是的 那是他办公室的人告诉你的
Yeah, at least that's what his office told you.
斯宾塞 我们总是落后一步
Spencer, we keep falling behind.
对吧 我们要找的能让我们
Alright, we have to find something
占上风的东西
that will give us an edge.
喝点脱因咖啡 回到阁楼上
Drink some decaf, go back to the loft
等艾米丽回家
and wait for Emily to come home.
这计划不咋地
Not much of a plan.
是 但现在只能这么做 一会再聊
Yeah, well, that's all I've got right now. Later.
一会再聊
Later.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
我连这是什么东西都不知道
No, but I don't even know what it is.
是咱们的厂房♥的房♥产出♥售♥清单
It's a real estate listing for our factory space.
你说什么
It's what?
所有这一切都指向了卢卡斯
All that talk about Lucas
一直以来是如何背叛你的
backing you all the way
事实就这么简单
That's all it was, talk.
他将我们的工厂售出
He put the factory up for sale.
在我们的事业还没开始之前就
He's selling your business out from under you
背着你把你的资产卖♥♥了
before we've even started.
这是卢卡斯做的吗
Lucas did this?
联♥系♥方式是他的办公电♥话♥
The contact's his office.
我真是低估他了
I underestimated him.
他和我一样狡猾
He's as sneaky as I am.
我想给你看个东西
I have to show you something
但你必须守口如瓶
but you cannot tell anyone.
艾莉决定留下这个孩子
Ali decides to have the baby
我们会告诉人们她怀的
and we'll tell people the truth
不是登喜路而是我的孩子
about how it's not really Dunhill's, and it's mine.
半个我的孩子
Half mine.
是你和艾莉森的孩子
Yours and Allison's.
她并不想参与这件事情
She didn't ask to be a part of this.
我也不想强迫她
And I don't want to force her.
这只是我的希望而已
It's what I want.
但艾莉森怀的是你的孩子
Allison is having your baby.
她还没有作出决定
She hasn't made up her mind yet.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
再买♥♥一杯酒
I'm buying the next round.
也许还会再买♥♥第三杯
And probably the one after that.
-我的天呐 -你要抓紧了
- Oh, my. - You'd wanna hurry.
我不知道斯宾塞还要多久才回来
I don't know how long she'll be gone.
凯勒已经试过了 他什么都没听见
Caleb already did that. He didn't hear anything.
那是因为他不知道要听什么
That's because he didn't know what to listen for.
我没听见风扇响不过
I can't hear a fan but..
我能感觉到哪块是发热的
...I can feel where it's warm
电池就应该藏在那下面
where the batteries are.
有电池吗 我以为是靠"婊气"运行的
Batteries? I thought it ran on bitchiness.
游戏板的能量有限
It has a finite amount of power.
就像上次你送给火星公♥司♥的那台纺织机
Like one of those rovers you send to Mars.
你要在电池耗完之前
You're going to have to finish the game
结束这场游戏
before the batteries can run down.
这玩意儿真是敏感 对吧
Touchy, isn't it?
梦娜 我带你来是为了帮我
Mona, I brought you here to help me
不是来仰慕它的工艺水平的
not to admire the craftsmanship.
下一个遭殃的是我 我们必须关掉它
My turn is next. We have to shut this thing down.
我知道 但有时候你必须要
I understand that, Hanna, but sometimes you have to stop
警♥察♥局
停下来好好仰慕下这等卑鄙的手艺
and admire the craft behind the dirty tricks.
进监狱吧
我真希望我能做个这样的东西
I wish I could've built something like this.
真的吗
You do?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表