《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
你说你想退出游戏
You said you want out of the game.
你想让我加入你一起折磨我的朋友
You want me to join you in torturing my friends?
和你和这个耳机另一头的人一起
You and whoever is on the other end of that ear piece?
我问玛丽她为什么突然来找我
I asked Mary why she really came to see me.
她告诉我我们有过一个孩子
She told me we had a child together.
夏洛蒂
Charlotte?
我为一群问题男孩组织夏令营
I ran a camp for troubled boys
查尔斯是我的营员之一
and Charles was one of my campers.
这张照片里另一个男孩
The other boy in this photo.
卢克还是卢卡斯
Luke, Lucas maybe.
我不玩 我刚轮到过了
I'm not playing, I just went.
轮到艾瑞亚了 应该轮到艾瑞亚了
It's Aria's turn, it's supposed to land on Aria.
你睡得好吗 我去煮些咖啡
Did you sleep okay? I'll go make us some coffee.
妮可已经在楼上睡着了
Nicole's already asleep upstairs.
我不知道关于我俩 你跟她说了什么
I don't know what you've told her about us
没跟她说什么
or what you haven't told her
她明早会有一堆问题
but she's gonna have a lot of questions in the morning.
AD偷走了艾米丽的卵子 孵化后
A.D. Stole Emily's eggs fertilized them,
告诉我凶手 否则我就用掉你的蛋[卵子]
植入艾莉体内进行代♥孕♥
and then used them to impregnate Ali.
未知号♥码
做出决定了吗
AD
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你是指游戏吗
Are you talking about the game?
不 我是指你和孩子
No, I'm talking about you, about the baby.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你想让我怎么办
What would you like me to do?
我说了不算
It's not up to me.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我感觉愤怒
I feel angry.
我感觉被侵犯了
I feel violated.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我对自己有多愤怒已经心力交瘁了
I'm exhausted from how angry I am.
我们该弄清是不是真的
We should find out if it's true.
是真的 艾米
It is true, Em.
我知道 但我们可以验血
I know, but we could get a blood test.
完全确定
You know, to be absolutely sure.
好吧
Alright.
未知号♥码
请求视频通话
你好 艾瑞亚
Hello, Aria.
我以为你会喜欢友好的面孔
I thought you'd appreciate a friendly face.
不再传话 直截了当
No more messengers, no more go-betweens..
只有你和我
...just you and me..
面对面
...face to face.
我想让你明白
I want you to understand something.
我不会伤害我的朋友
I will not hurt my friends.
我也想让你明白
And I want you to understand something
你要按我说的做
you'll do as you're told.
不然你的朋友就会发现
Otherwise, your friends will find out
你在帮助头头儿
you're taking care of numero uno.
也别忘了以斯拉
Oh, and don't forget about Ezra.
只要一个文件 他就会进监狱
He's just a document away from going to prison.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我和你的目的相同
I want the same thing you want.
结束游戏
The end of the game.
我们要达成这个目的
And that's what we're going to accomplish..
共同合作
...together.
美少女的谎言
第七季第十五集
诊所发生了什么
What happened at the clinic?
我们解释了情况后
When we explained the situation
他们说他们会尽快验血
they said they'd rush the blood test.
你们解释了情况
You explained things?
算是解释吧
Sort of explained.
这东西说明了什么
What do we think this means?
这说明这个世界
It means that the world is much
比我们想象得小很多
smaller than we ever thought.
卢卡斯骗了我们
Lucas lied to us.
他说他不知道任何关于夏洛蒂的事
He said he didn't know anything about Charlotte.
或许他没有
Maybe he didn't.
或许他只是很久以前
Maybe he was friends with a boy
和一个叫查尔斯的男孩做朋友
named Charles a long time ago.
又或许不止一个夏天
Or maybe it was more than one summer.
或许他们在拉德里就一直是朋友
Maybe they stayed friends at Radley
而在那之后
and what happened after that..
不不 不是卢卡斯
No, no, not Lucas.
我们到现在应该清楚
If there's one thing we should all know by now
那就是不是每个人都会毫无保留
it's that not everybody tells you everything.
泰德牧师可能不是唯一留下
Pastor Ted might not be the only one
那个夏天的纪念品的人
who kept a souvenir of that summer.
如果卢卡斯一直和查尔斯或者夏洛蒂有联♥系♥
I-if Lucas stayed in touch with Charles and then Charlotte
或许会有线索
maybe there's a trail.
我们得查查看
And we should look.
那间阁楼就是科技死亡陷阱 记得吗
That loft was a techno death trap, remember?
里面可能都是窃听器和摄像头
I-it might be filled with bugs and cameras.
如果是真的 卢卡斯已经知道我们的全部秘密
Well, if it is, Lucas already knows all of our secrets.
-那我们搜搜看 -偷偷地
- So we search. - Discreetly.
他不是你们想的那样
You guys are wrong about him.
我无法相信她就在那栋房♥子里
I can't believe she was in that house.
玛丽
Mary.
我们和泰德牧师讲话的全程
Whole time we were talking to Pastor Ted
她就在五六米之外
she was just fifteen, twenty feet away.
-我得走了 -我也是
- I gotta go. - Yeah, me too.
-我下班后帮你们 -行
- I'll help you after school. - Okay.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
未知号♥码
一通未接视频通话
杯子蛋糕
Cupcakes.
无麸质 无乳 无糖 无脂
Gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fat free
可以说是根本不存在了
technically, they might not actually exist.
那盒子里只要有东西 我就会开心
If there is anything in that box, I'll be happy.
-我想联♥系♥托比 -他和凯勒在一起
- I'm trying to reach Toby. - Uh, he's with Caleb.
托比有间小屋 他们会去那边钓鱼
Toby has a cabin, so they went up there to fish or..
或者不钓鱼
...to not fish.
不钓鱼有时候很轻松
Not fishing can be very relaxing.
我听说你找到了一根手指
Um, so I understand that you found a finger.
不是我找到的 是有人寄给我的
No, I didn't find it, it was sent to me.
好吧 看来阿彻·登喜路出国
Okay, well, so much for Archer Dunhill
是绝对不可能了
being out of the country.
比如他还活着
Or alive.
你觉得发生了什么
So what do you think happened?
我和威尔比的一位护士谈过
I talked to a nurse at Welby.
她告诉我德雷克和你的朋友艾米丽·菲尔兹
She told me that Drake and your friend Emily Fields
探望过艾莉森
visited Alison.
罗林斯医生对此不是很开心
Dr. Rollins wasn't too happy about it.
玛丽·德雷克和罗林斯吵了一架
Mary Drake and Rollins argued.
因为如果他们狼狈为奸
Because if they were working together
之间又出现了分歧
and things went south between them
那争吵也许是罗林斯医生失踪的原因
that argument may be the reason Dr. Rollins disappeared.
所以推论是玛丽·德雷克杀了罗林斯
So the theory is that Mary Drake killed Rollins,
我是说登喜路
Dunhill.
这只是一种推论
That's one theory.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I, uh, can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
在你叫我去找玛丽·德雷克时
When you asked me to look for Mary Drake
你认为她和阿彻·登喜路的事
did you think that she was involved with
-有关系吗 -不是
- what happened with Archer Dunhill? - No.
如果你认为你的生母和他的死有关
I guess that wouldn't make sense you asking me to look for
我想你也不会叫我去找她了
your birth mother if you thought she was involved in his death.
我叫你去找的时候 我并不知道他死了
I didn't know that he was dead when I asked you.
对 你不知道
That's right, you didn't.
谢谢你的纸杯蛋糕
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表