I mean, the least that she could give you was a belt.
这条腰带是裙子的灵魂
The belt makes the dress.
如果没有腰带 那就都没了
If I lose the belt, I have nothing!
我有什么 我只有嬉皮士芭蕾服
What do I have? I have a hippie ballet costume.
就像糖梅仙子遇上了"感恩至死"
It's like the Sugar Plum Fairy meets The Grateful Dead.
糖梅仙子 芭蕾舞剧《胡桃夹子》的角色
感恩至死 美国迷幻摇滚乐队
克劳迪娅的原话 她说得没错
That's what Claudia said, and she was right.
能让我说最后一句吗
Can I just say one last thing?
如果你有我一半那么相信自己的才能
If you believed in your talent half as much as I do,
你就会看到现在真实的情况
you would see this moment for what it is.
听取我的建议吧
Take it and run.
麦卡勒斯老师
Ms. Mccullers?
-你有空吗 -有
- Do you have a minute? - Sure.
有什么事吗
What is this about?
我
I...
我本来打算去找哈克特副校长
I was gonna go to Principal Hackett.
但是我想
But I thought...
我想也许最好先和你
I thought it may be better to talk to you...
说
first.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你听说我因为没参加训练 被罚停赛了吧
You heard I was benched for skipping practice, right?
我没参加训练是有原因
Well, there's a reason I wasn't here.
我
I...
只是新教练让我感到不舒服
I'm just not comfortable with this new coach.
现在想想我受罚是因为我...
And now I think I'm being punished 'cause I...
我没照她希望的那样去回应
I didn't respond the way she wanted me to.
回应什么
Respond to what?
你为什么觉得你是在受罚 艾迪生
Why do you think you're being punished, Addison?
她 菲尔兹教练
She, Coach Fields...
自从她到这 就一直在做一些不合时宜的事
Ever since she got here, she's been really inappropriate.
什么叫不合时宜的事
Can you define inappropriate?
我发现我换衣服 洗澡
I've caught her staring at me while I changed
在厕所照镜子时 她都在盯着我看
when I was in the shower, in the bathroom mirror.
-艾迪生 -她靠得太近了
- Addison... - She gets too close.
而且很敏感 不只是我
And touchy, and it's not just me,
切尔西·洛佩兹也吓坏了
Chelsea Lopez is freaked out too.
上周六开会时我拍了张照片
I took a picture at last Saturday's meet.
我给你看
I'll show you.
她的手总是碰到切尔西的大腿
She's always brushing her hand up against Chelsea's thigh.
总是 那可是菲尔兹教练第一次开会
Always? That was Coach Fields' first meet.
我不知道为什么找不到
I-I don't know why I can't find it,
但如果你看到照片
but if you saw this photo
你就会明白为什么大家都觉得不舒服
you'd understand why everyone's so uncomfortable.
所以你认为整个游泳队都这么觉得吗
So you think it's the whole team?
我不能代表大家发言
I can't speak for everyone
但是你看看
but here... look at this.
她甚至对其他的老师上下其手
She's even inappropriate with other teachers.
我不是说她性侵者 但是
I'm not saying she's like a predator, but...
她绝对是越界了
she's definitely someone who's way over the line.
如果你认为我应该直接去找哈克特先生
If you think I should go straight to Mr. Hackett--
你来找我是对的
You did the right thing coming to me.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
你能把照片发给我吗 谢谢
Can you forward this to me, please.
那她是什么时候想到这一出的
So when did she come up with this?
她是新娘
She's a bride.
她一天之内改变十次主意也没人怪她
They're allowed to change their minds ten times a day.
那有多少宾客
So how many guests?
明晚的二十人彩排晚宴
Tomorrow night's rehearsal dinner for 20
现在变成了四十人的盛宴了
is now a feast for 40.
人数就像兔子一样成倍增长
They're multiplying like rabbits.
好吧 我能做些什么呢
Okay. Well, what can I do?
不用 你不是来帮我的
No, you're not here to help me.
你不是应该在弄你的菜单吗
You're supposed to be working on your menu.
-你需要帮忙 -不需要
- You need help. - No, I don't.
我需要 你会弄塔布勒色拉吗
Yes, I do. How are you with tabbouleh?
碾碎的干小麦准备好了 西芹也好了
Bulgur's there, parsley's done.
需要切一下番茄
Tomatoes just need to be chopped.
我能放心把刀交给你吗
Can I trust you with a knife?
不是这把 这把刀比我的个头还大
Well, not that one. It's bigger than me.
好吧 用这把
Alright. Use this.
戴上围裙
And put on an apron.
以斯拉还在纽约吗
Ezra's still in New York?
是的 他家人给他在诊所附近
Yeah, his family found a small apartment
找了一间小公♥寓♥
for him near the clinic.
真好
Sweet.
是啊 真好
Yeah. Sweet.
我能不能再说一件让我很烦的事
Can I just say one more thing that's like really bugging me?
比你不能提妮可的名字还烦吗
Besides the fact that you can't say Nicole's name?
我可以提 只是不太想提罢了
I can. I just don't really like to.
还有什么事烦着你
So what else bugs you?
除了她的名字
Besides her name and
和一个混♥蛋♥记者没做好他的工作之外
a jackass reporter who didn't do his homework?
他到底是在哪里看到的
I mean, where did he even read that?
以斯拉先向她求婚的吗
Did Ezra propose to her first?
你和他一起写了一本书
Y-you wrote a book with the guy.
你认识他这么久 他为什么要保密这事呢
You've known him forever. Why would he keep that a secret?
你觉得他不会告诉你吗
Don't you think he would have told you?
他为什么会 她都走了
Why would he? She was gone.
我觉得这不重要了 你们都订婚了
Well, I don't see why it matters now. You've got the ring.
那他为什么一直延迟婚期
So why does he keep putting it off?
她到现在还不知道我们订婚了
She still doesn't even know that we're engaged.
以斯拉是唯一一个和你说他爱你的人吗
Is Ezra the only person who's ever told you he loved you?
什么
What?
这么多年来 上大学时 大学之后
In all these years, was there anyone else...
你搬去波士顿之后 有没有和别人在一起过
in college, after college, when you moved to Boston?
有
Well, yeah.
但是那和这件事有什么关系
But what does that have to do with this?
你把这些事告诉以斯拉了吗
Have you shared that with Ezra?
-那完全不一样 -为什么
- That's totally different. - Why?
每个人都有过去
Everyone's got history.
就因为你是在高二时认识他的
Just 'cause you met him when you were in 11th grade
并代表他是琥珀化石
doesn't mean he's frozen in amber.
我和高中时也不一样了
Hey, I'm not the same person I was in high school.
你呢
Are you?
你是在逗我呢吧
You've gotta be joking.
这孩子简直无法无天
I mean, this kid is out of control.
我要去找哈克特谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Hackett.
艾米莉 等等 在你去之前...
Emily, wait, before you do--
不 为什么要等 这姑娘很阴险
No, why wait? The girl's a snake.
要把她赶出游泳队
She needs to be kicked off the team.
我同意 但是她很危险
I agree, but she is dangerous.
为什么 因为她拍了我安慰朋友的照片吗
Why? Because she snapped a pic of me taking care of a friend?
哈克特知道我和艾莉森经历过的事
Hackett knows what Alison and I have been through.
镇上每一个人都知道
Everyone in this town does.
没人会让她把一个拥抱颠倒来说的
No one's gonna let her subvert a hug into--
和照片无关
It's not about that picture.
她指责你在挑逗她
She's accused you of hitting on her.
-天呐 -挑逗其他人
- Oh, my God. - And others.
谁会相信这些
And who's gonna believe that?
她的话对你不利
It's your word against hers.
如果她强迫她的队友
And if she strong-arms any of her other teammates
提出正式的投诉怎么办
and files a formal complaint--
好吧 我会让哈克特来处理这事
Okay. I'll let Hackett handle this.
如果我直接和那孩子对质 事情可能会更糟
I mean, if I confront the kid, it'll be worse.
好像我有什么见不得光的事
Like I do have something to hide.
如果你职责她 她也会把你变成性侵者
And if you challenge her, she'll turn you into a predator too.
我不这么认为 她没拍过我的照片
I don't think so. She doesn't have any pictures of me.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我只是在说你要小心点
I'm just saying you need to be careful.
艾莉森会把她的小题大做带到学校来
Alison brings her drama to school
很容易就会被卷进去
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表