I'm sorry.
明天本该是我们人生中最开心的一天
Tomorrow's supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives.
会的
It will be.
你明天还打算嫁给我吧
You still plannin' on marryin' me tomorrow, right?
那就一切照旧
Then nothing's changed.
我爱你
I love you
我们要组建一个家庭
and we are going to have a family.
我们会领养 或是找代♥孕♥母
We will... adopt or we get a surrogate.
我们会竭尽全力去解决的
We'll do whatever we have to.
好吗
Okay?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
每一天都是煎熬
Everyday is a challenge.
但我努力积极乐观一点
But I try and keep my spirits up.
努力不放弃希望
I try not to lose hope.
你可以说出来
You can say it.
希望孕育了永恒的痛苦
Hope breeds eternal misery.
以前的斯宾塞会同意你的说法
Well, the old Spencer would have agreed with you
但 我已经不相信那个说法了
but...I don't believe that anymore.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-亲爱的 -妈妈
- Hey, sweetheart. - Hey, mom.
梦娜 我没想到今晚你会来
Uh, Mona, I didn't know you would be coming tonight.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
我们觉得带梦娜过来
Well, we thought it was a good opportunity for Mona
是个让她重新开始社交的好机会
to come here and reconnect with everyone.
要喝的吗
Drinks?
我被禁止喝酒
I'm not allowed to have alcohol
但是可以来点鸡尾酒配烤肠
but I could go for a cocktail wiener.
-汉娜 你是怎么想的 -你疯了吗
- Hanna, what were you thinking? - Are you nuts?
你们俩处理这事
You two take over from here.
你为什么带她来
Why would you bring her here?
为什么带她来我的婚礼彩排晚宴
Why would you bring her to my rehearsal dinner?
对不起 好吗 我不知道还能怎么办
I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know what else to do.
凯勒不想留梦娜一个人在家里
Caleb doesn't wanna leave Mona home alone
要给一个二十多岁的人找保姆也不现实
and it's hard to find a sitter for someone in their mid 20s.
汉娜 我们上次见到梦娜时
Hanna, the last time we saw Mona
她想把你从钟塔上推下去
she tried to push you off the bell tower.
对 她也很后悔
Yeah, and she feels bad about that.
就今晚 我们能假装她是个朋友吗
Can we just pretend for one night that she's a friend?
我们要假装谁是朋友
Who are we pretending as a friend?
-梦娜 -姐♥妹♥们♥ 求你们了
- Mona. - You guys, I'm begging you.
拜托 就一晚 你们能装装样子吗
Please, for one night, can you just fake it?
我可以
I can do that.
这是什么
What is this?
四十年的纯麦苏格兰威士忌
This is a 40-year-old single malt scotch.
这是我祖父送的结婚礼物
It's a wedding present from my grandfather
我一直把它藏在后面
and I've hidden the bottle in the back.
这真是...
Wow, this is, um..
干杯
cheers.
我没祈求过你的祝福
I never asked for your blessing.
如果你现在是想要我的祝福的话
Well, if that's what's happening now, I gotta say
你真是留到了最后一刻
you've left it down to the wire.
我没问过是因为
I never asked because I never really felt
我一直觉得你和埃拉没有真正接受我
like you and Ella truly accepted me.
你从没真正做过什么证明我们是错的
Well, you, you never really worked to prove us wrong.
也没说过什么有说服力的话
You never made a persuasive argument
让我们觉得让你做女婿也不错
as to why we should feel good about you as a son-in-law.
我想那也是我们觉得你当女婿不错的原因
And I guess that's why we do...feel good about it.
你不是要为了让我们觉得满意
Instead of trying to make us happy
而是竭尽全力想让艾瑞亚幸福
you've focused on making Aria happy.
而且她很幸福
And she is.
所以 是的 我祝福你们
So, yeah, you get my blessing.
而且我很久前就祝福你们了
And you've had it for a while now.
别搞砸了
Just don't screw it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我绝不会拿鸡尾酒配烤肠敷衍客人
I would never serve my guests cocktail wieners.
这是肥鹅肝块
Those are foie gras nuggets.
味道很不错
And they are delicious.
我是说 真的 开个玩笑而已
I mean, really, it was just a joke.
一点也不好笑
Well, it wasn't funny.
是啊
Right.
能给我来一大杯意式灰皮诺葡萄酒吗
Hi, can I have a giant glass of pinot grigio, please?
谢谢 把整瓶都留下吧
Thanks. You can just leave that bottle right there too.
-对 就放这 -给你
- Right. Yeah, there. - Here you are.
有那么糟吗
It's that bad?
要不是我太爱艾瑞亚了
If I didn't love Aria so much
我会拽着那个女人的珍珠项链勒死她
I would strangle that woman with her own pearls.
彼得的妈妈一向喜欢炫耀
Peter's mother was pretentious like that.
吃披萨还用刀叉
Ate a slice of pizza with a knife and fork.
我就用刀叉吃披萨
I eat pizza with a knife and fork.
我告诉黛安娜我们没有加入乡村俱乐部时
When I told Dianne that we weren't members
她的眼神好像我吐了颗牙齿出来一样
of the Country Club, she looked at me like I spit out a tooth.
你的手指不会沾上油腥
Your fingers don't get greasy
芝士也不会掉下来
and the cheese doesn't slide out.
有时候我希望我们还关在地下室里
Sometimes I wish we were still in the basement.
至少那个时候我们还有片刻安宁
At least then we had some peace and quiet.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
还记得我们怎么出来的吗
You remember how we got out of there?
之后帕姆一年没沾酒精
You know, Pam didn't drink for a year after that.
-当我没说 -是啊
- Forget I brought it up. - Yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我什么时候能见到姑娘们
So, when do I get to meet the girls?
你想当保姆的时候随时欢迎
Anytime you wanna babysit.
四个女孩住在一个家里 我们急需保姆
With four girls in the house, we could use a nanny.
需要的时候就打个电♥话♥
Hey, call it whatever you want
记得我随叫随到
just know I'm always here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 一会回来
I'll, uh, be right back.
-哈德莉 薇拉 -你好 菲尔兹小姐
- Hadley, Willa. - Hi, Miss Fields.
你们好 我能和你们谈谈吗
Hi. Well, uh, can I talk to you, ladies?
-我们在工作 -好吧
- Uh, we're working. - Okay.
你可以跟你们老板说
Well, you can tell your boss we're talkin'
我们在谈腊肉春卷的事
about Rumaki spheres.
薇拉 你做志愿的时候我就认识你了
Look, Willa, I've known you since you volunteered at the Y.
哈德莉 我知道新生都不容易
And, Hadley, I know it's hard being the new girl at school
但你可以选择和什么人做朋友
but you still have a choice in who you make friends with.
是因为艾迪生吗 她对我很好
Is this about Addison? Because she is nice to me.
我也不想和她对着干
And I don't wanna be on the other side of that.
你阿姨总是非常自信
Your aunt had a real confidence to her
我就是爱她那一点
and that's what I loved.
玛雅很善良
Maya was kind.
她选择了我 不是我找上她的
She picked me. It wasn't the other way around.
你不能拒绝艾迪生那样的人
And you don't say no to someone like Addison.
除非她先死了
I mean, she'd have to be, like, dead first.
-你要走了 -对
- You're takin' off? - Oh, yeah.
不知怎么的我变成了我妈妈的代理驾驶
Somehow I got roped into being my mom's designated driver.
你星期天做什么
What are you doing on Sunday?
去骑马
I'm going riding.
想有个伴吗 我说过我想试试
You want company? I told you I'd give it a try.
是啊 六年前说的
Yeah, that was like six years ago.
也许我只是需要点时间习惯骑马这个想法
Well, maybe I just took some time to get used to the idea.
我本来想祝贺你们赢了游戏
I meant to congratulate you on winning the game.
我们没有玩完
We never finished it.
我睡着的时候你结束了它
You did while I was asleep.
但我不知道词的意思 我...
I didn't know the word though. I..
我都不记得我用了什么词
Oh, I don't even remember which word I put down.
痴迷
Limerance.
我查过了
I looked it up.
真的吗
You did?
单恋的一种
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表