双胞胎妹妹 我听都没听说过
a twin sister, a sister I'd never heard of.
那是因为她妹妹有问题
And that's because she, the sister had problems.
情绪问题
Emotional problems.
她当时在拉德利
She was in Radley.
我不知道杰西卡为什么告诉我这些
I didn't know why Jessica was telling me all this.
我不管她有多少个精神状态不稳定的亲戚
I didn't care how many unstable relatives she had.
然后她和说玛丽怀孕了
And then she told me that Mary was pregnant.
我心里就像打翻了五味瓶
And I got this terrible cold feeling in my stomach.
她和说之前也发生过这种事
She told me that it, it happened before
但是这次他们知道孩子的父亲是谁
but this time they knew who the father was.
因为玛丽和他们说了
Because Mary told them.
显然 当杰西卡走进餐厅时
Apparently, your father was in a restaurant
你父亲就在那里
when Jessica walked in
或是他以为那是杰西卡
or who he thought was Jessica.
爸爸伤害过你一次
Dad did this to you.
他又再一次伤害你
He did this to you again?
有的人就是很厉害
Some people have a great capacity
会一直重复犯错
for repeating mistakes.
那你就让他这样
And you let him?
你也参与了吗
You were a part of it?
一个疯女人要在拉德里精神病院里
A crazy woman was going to have a baby in-in Radley
生孩子
in a mental hospital.
孩子有可能会被人领养
And the baby would have been adopted.
一想到这样 我就受不了
I, I couldn't stand the thought of that baby.
那孩子失踪了
That child disappearing.
被淹没 被人遗忘
Being swallowed up, forgotten.
我问过卡恩法官
I spoke to Judge Kahn.
协议安排好了
...arrangements were made.
经过这一番折腾
And after all that.
你还留在他身边
...you stayed with him.
是的
Yes.
你是怎么做到的
How could you do that?
我们之间有过爱
We'd made something.
我知道这和我们所想 或是所希望的不一样
I know it wasn't what we thought it would be or hoped it would be
但这些都属于我们
but it was ours.
而且有梅丽莎 还有你
And there was Melissa, and, and you.
我出生的时候 你在场吗
Were you there when I was born?
在附近
Close by.
五分钟
Five minutes.
你刚来到这个世界五分钟
You were in this world five minutes
我就抱你了
before I first held you.
自此之后 我一直对你不离不弃
And I've been holding on to you ever since.
但你不是我妈妈
Yeah, but you're not my mother.
我是你妈妈 你知道的
I am your mother. You know that.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything!
我所知道的一切 所有的一切
Everything that I thought I knew, everything
都只是一个巨大的谎言
it just came from the big bag of lies!
亲爱的 玛丽·德雷克绝对不会再来找你
Honey, Mary Drake will never bother you again.
我会确保这一点 我和你♥爸♥爸
I will make sure of that. Your father and I--
别说了
Please just stop.
有一天我在想你
I was thinkin' about you the other day.
想着我们以前像间谍一样偷偷地窜来窜去
Thinkin' about our days sneakin' around like a couple of spies.
我想我可能会打个电♥话♥给你
Thought I might give you a call
然后我就在电视上看到了报道
then just like that, I see you on TV.
-你过得怎么样 -以斯拉
- How are you? - Ezra.
还记得霍顿吗
You remember Holden.
很高兴再次见到你
Hey, it's great to see you again.
我也很高兴 抱歉 我得去...
Hey, yeah. Good to see you too. Um, sorry, I need to..
-我得去趟纽约 -出什么事情了
- I need to go to New York. - Why, is something wrong?
妮可的爸妈给我打了电♥话♥ 想让我去帮忙
Nicole's parents called me, and they want me back up there.
-没问题 -我不会去太久
- Sure. - But I, I won't be long.
-好 -很高兴见到你
- Great. Okay. - Uh, great seeing you.
我也是
Same.
-怎么了 -谁是妮可
- What? - Who's Nicole?
要不你试试这件
Why don't you try this one?
真华丽啊
Uh, it's gorgeous.
我妈会杀了我 对乔治城来说太大胆了
My mother would kill me. It's a bit bold for Georgetown.
凯蒂 如果你能穿我设计的衣服
Look, Katie, I would be thrilled
我真的会受宠若惊
if you wore one of my dresses.
我当然会穿
Absolutely.
-就这么定了 -太棒了
- Done. - Terrific.
让那个女老板打我电♥话♥ 把细节敲定一下
Have the boss lady call me, and we'll work out the details.
-我的老板 -梦娜
- My boss? - Mona.
她慧眼识珠 你被她发现真幸运
She has a real eye for talent. You're so lucky she found you.
-没错 -我得先走了
- Right. - Listen, I gotta go.
让梦娜把我们选的前三挑出来
But have Mona pick our top three
我会让人来取
and I'll send someone to pick them up later.
把你的图享账号♥名发短♥信♥告诉我 我会艾特你
And text me your Instagram handle. I'll tag you.
是我听错了吗
Did I hear that correctly?
我听得很清楚 你听到了什么
Well, I know what I heard. What did you hear?
听起来梦娜想独占
Well, it sounded like Mona was trying to
这个品牌 这是谁的主意
push you off the label. Whose idea was that?
正如我说的 这次是
As I was saying, I thought this could be
非正式的会议 大家可以畅所欲言
an informal meeting, no bad ideas.
霍罗威茨老师 梅 给我解释了
The way Mrs. Horowitz, May, explained it to me
我们需要让家长可以便捷地
we need to make it easier for the parents
和老师交流
to interact with the teachers.
艾米莉和我考虑可以利用社交网络
Emily and I were talking about how we could use social media.
我正想说
I just wanna say how great it is
佩奇真是擅长这方面
that Paige is really pitching in on this.
独领风♥骚♥啊
Really taking the lead.
谢谢 艾莉森 所以
Thanks, Alison. So--
不开玩笑 你真的大步向前了
Seriously though, it's such a step forward for you.
通常新来的人 他们一般会采取
Usually people who are new, they, I don't know
更安全的方式 比如赛前动员会
go with something safer, like a pep rally
但你直接进入自己不擅长的领域了
but you're really pushing your personal comfort zone.
-没有那么夸张 -别谦虚
- It's not that big a deal. - Oh, don't be modest.
我们中还是有人能记住你以前做的好事
Some of us here remember what you used to be like.
是不是 艾米莉
Don't we, Emily?
毕竟 梅 你还记得她当学生那会儿吗
I mean, May, you remember when she was a student...
我们总在想 怎么有这么多冲突
we always wondered where all that aggression came from.
让她成为一个很好的对手
Stuff that made her such a great competitor.
我记得她很有团队精神
I remember she had a lot of team spirit.
没错 但不仅仅如此 是不是 艾米莉
Yeah, but it was more than that. Right, Emily?
我打赌霍罗威茨老师也记得你 艾莉森
I bet Mrs. Horowitz remembers how you were too, Alison.
你让人印象深刻
You're pretty unforgettable.
-谢谢 -这是反话
- Thank you. - It wasn't a compliment.
我想 要不我们休息五分钟吧
Uh, how about we take a five minute break, I think?
当然可以 如果佩奇觉得她需要休息的话
Sure, if Paige thinks she needs a break
她刚开始 新手不知所措我能理解的
I understand her feeling a little overwhelmed.
够了
Stop it!
好了 我们一会儿再讨论这件事吧
Okay, um, let's shelve this discussion
讨论一下义卖♥♥
and move on to the bake sale.
想多了解你亲生母亲的情况吗
把手♥机♥放在家处 开始游戏
真心话&大冒险
看望一个老朋友 收获奖励
-我很遗憾 -我本来想给你打电♥话♥
- I'm so sorry. - I meant to call you.
不 你没必要给我打电♥话♥
No, you didn't have to call me.
我和马尔科谈过了
I, uh, I talked to Marco.
他告诉了事情的经过 你 你还好吗
He told me what happened. Are you, are you alright?
我没事
Uh, yeah. I'm, I'm okay.
也许这就是最终结局了
Maybe this is finally over.
是 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
托比 伊冯怎么样
Toby, how is Yvonne?
不太好
Not good.
你需要我做什么吗
Is there anything that you need?
是我想让她和我一起离开 才发生的事
Tried to make her leave with me and this is what happens.
你不能揽在自己身上 知道吗
Hey, you can't blame yourself, okay?
这个世界不是这样运转的
The world doesn't work like that.
也许世界别的地方不是这样 但这是玫瑰镇
Maybe not the rest of the world, but this is Rosewood.
没错 我不断地告诉自己 这只是普通小镇
Yeah, I keep on trying to tell myself that this is just a town
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表