- What's that? - Gil just left a message.
他们想签下费城办事处的租约
They want to sign the lease on the field office in Philly
你想在事成之前袖手旁观吗
so do you wanna see that before it becomes a reality?
这样很明智
Sounds like that would be wise.
也许我和你下午可以过去
Maybe you and I can go down there this afternoon.
我们中午可以顺便吃顿好的
We could stop and have a nice lunch--
刚跟谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was on the phone?
是爸爸吗
Was it dad?
他有多久没回来见我了
How long is he gonna put off coming home to face me?
宝贝 你父亲没在躲你
Honey, your father's not avoiding you.
他这周四就回 他给你留了几条信息
He'll be back this Thursday. He's left you several messages.
我真的不想进行这种对话
Yeah, this isn't really the kind of conversation I wanna have
他现在可是在酒店大堂
while he's in a hotel lobby.
他也很难过 斯宾塞
He's hurting too, Spencer.
我们都不想让你这样发现这个秘密
This isn't how either one of us wanted you to find out.
梅丽莎知道些什么
What does Melissa know?
她是不是签了家族保密协议把我蒙在鼓里
Did she sign some secret family pact to keep me in the dark too?
你姐姐爱你
Your sister loves you.
因为当她发现我们
'cause she acted like she was in shock
和杰森有血缘关系时 她表现得很吃惊
when she found out that we were related to Jason.
如果她知道爸爸已经出过轨
I mean, if she knew that dad had already strayed once
那她为什么大闹一场
then why did she put on such a big show?
她为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't she just tell me then?
梅丽莎不知道全部情况
Melissa isn't aware of all the circumstances surrounding the--
所以只有你和爸爸能体会到
Wow. So only you and dad could appreciate
我住到我出生的那家精神病院
the bitter irony of me checking into
当中辛辣的讽刺
the same mental hospital where I was born.
拜托别这么说
Please don't do that.
你不知道对我来说有多难走进那里
You have no idea how hard it was for me to walk into that place.
好吧 你得走出来
Yeah, well, you got to walk out.
我感觉部分的我在我余生
It feels like a part of me will be living there
会一直住在那里
for the rest of my life.
她每件衣服都超爱 但她非常想穿上
She drooled over all of them, but she's desperate to wear
三号♥门后的衣服
what was behind door number three.
慢点说
Okay, slow down.
她一直在叨叨有手套的那件
She kept droning on about gloves
但我劝她不要穿那件
but I talked her out of that one.
我说"凯蒂 你该开始遮住胳膊
I'm like "Katie, you start covering up your arms.
不然人们会以为你是脱衣舞娘
People are gonna think that you're a stripper
或吸毒者 或两者都是
or a junkie or both.
试试那件深色礼服 亲爱的"
Just hit refresh on that spray tan, hon."
那不是衣架上的 你进了我的衣橱
Okay, those aren't from my rack. You went through my closet?
我想让她看到最好的 你当时又不在
Well, I wanted her to see the best, and you weren't here.
这发生在我们定协议以前
And this was before our boundaries treaty.
冷静下来 设计师
So take a chill pill, Donatella.
这件让她心怦怦跳
This... is what gave her palpitations.
-怎么了 -她不能穿那条
- What's wrong? - She can't wear that.
为什么 很合她的身
Why not? It fits her perfectly.
她不能穿那条裙子
Uh, she can't wear that dress.
好吧 你早上吃了不安丸吗
Okay, why are you eating insecurity for breakfast?
-汉娜 这条裙子超赞 -不可以挑这条
- Hanna, this dress is genius. - It's not an option.
我没法让她反悔 汉娜
I can't pull the sucker out of her mouth, Hanna.
她很爱这条
She loves this one.
劝她穿另一条
Well, talk her into another one.
为什么
Why?
汉 杰作都不完整
Han, no masterpiece is ever complete.
如果不是有人把《蒙娜丽莎》从达芬奇的画架上拿走
If someone hadn't pulled Mona Lisa off Da Vinci's easel,
达芬奇会给她画上烫过的头发
he would have given her a perm.
她什么时候烫头发了
When did she have a perm?
好吧 我现在做不到
Okay, I can't do this right now.
我得去米尔福德找珠宝设计师
I have to go to a jewelry designer in Milford.
你喝过咖啡之后再打给我
Call me after you've had your coffee.
《主显节前夜》的论文周五截止
Alright, "Twelfth Night" paper is due on Friday.
如果还没选题 请选好
If you haven't picked a theme, please do so.
真正读过剧本会很有帮助
It helps if you actually read the play.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
现在不是时候
It's not a good time.
爱迪生 没有记住显示你昨天病着离开了
Addison, there's no record of you leaving sick yesterday.
什么时候变成联邦调查案了
When did this become a federal investigation?
你的队友在泳池中付出百分之一百一的努力
Your teammates were in that pool giving a 110%.
如果你没有正当理由缺席训练
If you miss practice without a valid excuse--
你想要什么 X照片吗
What do you need, an x-ray?
我的头很痛
My head was throbbing.
听你吹破哨子没有帮助
Listening to your rusty whistle wasn't gonna help.
你被踢出周六的集♥会♥阵容了
You're off the line-up for Saturday's meet.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do that?
-只是对我 还是她... -这还是好的
- Is it just me or she's-- - She's worse.
至少我威胁成年人时 不会盯着手♥机♥
At least when I threatened adults, I looked up from my phone.
如果我生了她那样的孩子
What if I have one like her?
或者我这样的
Or me?
-所以你决定了 -没有
- So you decided-- - No.
我只是想有一天不用烦心这件事
I'm just trying to go one day without thinking about it.
时间不多了
Tick tock.
-不如我去你家 -带上你的晚餐
- Why don't I come over? - Bring you dinner.
你现在不该一个人
You shouldn't be alone right now.
我不是
I'm not.
隔壁的桌游里
There's a mini-me waving to me
有一个迷你版的我在向我招手
from a board game next door.
多半在谋划让我的情况更糟
Probably scheming to make my situation worse.
如果还能更糟的话
If that's even possible.
来抱抱
Come here.
我跑步时会把手♥机♥调振动
I left my phone on vibrate while I was running.
抱歉 我刚刚才收到你的信息
Sorry, I didn't get your message until then.
不 我... 你没必要赶过来 我
No, I'm.. You didn't have to rush over, I--
你听起来很脆弱 怎么了
You sounded fragile. What's wrong?
告诉我
Hey, talk to me.
我不是以警♥察♥的身份来的
I didn't come here as a police officer.
我的短裤应该已经出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I thought the shorts would've been a giveaway.
怎么回事
What's going on?
因为艾莉森的丈夫还在逃
Are you feeling threatened because Alison's husband
所以你很不安 我们会找到他的
is still at large? We're gonna find him.
不 并非如此 只是
No, it's not that. It's..
那是什么
Then what is it?
你还在找玛丽·德雷克吗
Are you still looking for Mary Drake?
怎么
Why?
你可以考虑把此事列为最优先级吗
Would you consider making that a top priority?
你收到这个人的消息了吗
Have you heard from this person?
我 我在我房♥子里
I, um...I found something
有所发现
in my house.
她很久以前写的
She wrote it a long time ago..
她当时在拉德利疗养院
when she was at Radley Sanitarium.
是给我的
It was addressed to me..
但我当时还没出生
before I was born.
你想歇会儿吗 吃点午饭
Hey. You wanna take a break? Maybe get some lunch..
离开这间房♥
outside of this room?
-汉娜 -怎么
- Hanna? - What?
-你太入神了 -我在工作
- You're obsessing. - I'm working.
我是最不想同意梦娜的
Look, I'm the last one to side with Mona.
-那就别 -她说得有道理
- Don't. - She has a point.
如果这位客户喜欢你的设计
If this client loves your design--
不 那不是我的 根本不是
No, it's no mine. Totally, I mean..
我为克劳迪娅工作设计的那条裙子
I designed this when I was working for Claudia.
我给她看了 她很吃惊
I showed her and she gagged
然后她给了我大概二十条修改建议
and then she gave me, like, 20 suggestions.
好吧 你接受了多少条
Well, how many of them did you take?
十九条
Nineteen.
珠子 腰带 领子
The beading, the belt, the collar.
汉娜 克劳迪娅·格雷科就像恶龙
Hanna, Claudia Greco was a dragon.
她偷走了你三年的灵感
She stole your soul for three years
更别提我们的感情
not to mention our relationship.
她至少应该给你腰带的建议
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表