你怎么会听说这个
How did you hear that?
托比提到的
Toby mentioned it.
回家结束你开始的事一定感觉很棒吧
Must feel good to come home and finish what you started.
我该回酒店了
I should get back to the hotel.
晚安
Goodnight.
罗林斯偷了你的钱
Rollins stole from you?
我彻底破产了 他偷走了一切
I'm completely broke. He took everything.
这件事越来越恶化
This just keep getting worse.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们故意让警方往费城方向调查
Guys, we deliberately pointed the cops towards Philly.
线索应该就在那里断的
That's where this trail was supposed to end.
所以这说明
So this means..
有人知道了 有人知道我杀了人
Somebody knows. Somebody knows what I did.
汉娜 这件事不是你一个人做的
Henna, you're not alone in this.
我要去吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
天啊 她吓成那样的时候我都无法思考
God, when she panics like that, I can't even think.
抱歉
Sorry.
我...我调成振动模式
I'll just.. I'll put it on vibrate.
是玛丽·德雷克在背后搞鬼吗
Is Mary Drake behind this?
是她想让警方知道
Is she trying to let the cops know
我们设的所有线索都是假的吗
that the whole trail we set up was fake?'
说实话 我不这么认为
I honestly don't think so.
这几天她都在医院里
I mean, she's been at the hospital
想方设法帮我出来
the past few days helping me get out.
她应该没时间去巴尔的摩
I don't think she had time to go to Baltimore.
莎拉和詹娜呢
What about Sara and Jenna?
谁知道莎拉·哈维还在镇上没走
I mean, who even knew that Sara Harvey was still in town.
莎拉可能在帮詹娜盯着我们
Maybe Sara is keeping an eye on us for Jenna.
这可能就是她一直没走的原因
That could be why she's been here all this time.
这太奇怪了 不可能是巧合
It's too strange to be a coincidence.
两个最恨我们
The two people with the biggest ax
向我们磨刀霍霍的人在联合起来
to grind against us are-are teaming up
否定我们的不在场证明
to chop our alibi to bits.
如果今天有人出现在公♥寓♥ 我们就能确定
We'd know for sure it was them if someone had showed up
到底是不是他们
at the apartment today.
但是托比的巡逻车可能把他们吓走了
Yeah. Well, Toby's squad car probably scared them away.
行了 我之前没跟你们说
Okay. I didn't tell you guys earlier
但我今天真的搞砸了
but I really screwed up today.
詹娜来家里问艾略特的事了
Jenna showed up at the house asking for Elliot
现在我觉得她知道我们盯上她了
and now I think she knows that we're on to her.
因为我 她知道一次性手♥机♥的事了
Thanks to me, she knows about the burner phone
以斯拉 我们需要谈谈
我很确定她能想到
and I'm pretty sure she can figure out
他不会乖乖把手♥机♥交给我们
that he wouldn't just give it to us without a fight.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 是以斯拉
You guys, um, it's Ezra.
我在咖啡店 你能现在过来吗
今天有事发生
Something happened today.
-我得走了 -非现在去吗 艾瑞亚
- I have to go. - Right now, Aria?
抱歉 我现在就得去
I'm sorry. Yeah. I have to go.
没事
It's fine.
你的朋友们给了我你的脏外套
但我在上面找不到一点证据 -AD
以斯拉
Ezra!
以斯拉
Ezra!
你看上去...
You look--
很困惑
Confused.
我本来想说美丽的
Oh, I was gonna say beautiful.
怎么了
What's going on?
我要跟你倾诉
Well, I'm gonna talk
至少是倾诉一点
um, for a little bit at least
然后你听我倾诉
and then you're going to listen.
然后轮到你倾诉
Then it'll be your turn to talk.
很久以前你告诉过我
You told me once a long time ago
你无法想象没有我的日子
that you couldn't...imagine your life without me
我告诉你我也想要你在我的生活中
and I told you that I wanted you in mine
告诉你我们会想到办法
and that we would, we would figure something out.
然后我们分开了好久好久
And then we spent years apart, a world apart.
五年后 过了那么久之后
Five years later when you walked in the door
你走进门时
after all that time
我感觉那就像是一趟过山车
it felt like, it felt like the last flat stretch of track
在停下之前
of a roller-coaster ride..
走过了最后一段轨道
...right before it comes to a stop
那时虽然你胃里翻江倒海 膝盖发软
where your stomach's flipping out and your knees are weak
但是你终于可以再次放松呼吸了
but you can...breathe again.
就是那时 我知道
That's when I knew..
我想要你陪我度过我的余生 艾瑞亚
...I want you in my life, Aria, for the rest of my life.
我再也不想放开你的手了
I don't ever wanna let you go.
以斯拉
Ezra.
等一下 我还有最后一句话要说
Wait, I have...just one more thing to say.
艾瑞亚·玛丽·蒙哥马利
Aria Marie Montgomery..
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
这是最后一杯了
This has to be our last round.
我们敬新朋友和老朋友
So a toast to friends new and old.
另一杯是给谁的
Who's the extra for?
美女和美酒
Babes and booze.
你好像在等我
It's like you were expecting me.
诺埃尔·卡恩
Noel Kahn
想我吗
Did you miss me?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表