想想一块碳是用了多久才变成那样的
and think how long it took for a lump of carbon to become that.
我是说...大概
I mean, it's like..
一百多万年吧
...a million years plus.
需要耐心
Talk about patience.
你不能指望他什么都按照你的时间来 艾瑞亚
You can't expect him to be on your timetable, Aria.
如果他还需要一周或两周时间 那就给他
If the man needs another week or two, give it to him.
他内心可能比你更痛苦
He's probably more torn up inside than you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
No sweat.
尝尝这里的披萨 还不错
Try the pizza. It's good.
虽然不如我的好吃 但是...
It's not as good as mine, but..
好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
我拿上我的东西 然后送你
Let me get my stuff, I'll give you a ride.
艾米莉 你好了吗
Emily, you ready?
马上来
Coming.
未知号♥码
接受你的黑暗 艾米 我就迫不得己接受了
只有这样才能赢得游戏 AD
主页
艾米 我不明白
Em, I don't get it.
你为拿到这块做了什么
What did you have to do to get this piece?
詹娜害她勒索了一个十年级学生
Jenna reduced her to blackmailing a tenth grader.
那你还算容易
Well, you got off easy.
她的喽啰想把我的手放进马赛克机碾碎
One of her goons tried to grind my hand into a moccasin.
这是一幅地图吗
Is that a map?
-什么 -看
- What? - Look.
黑暗区域是玫瑰镇的形状
That dark area is shaped like Rosewood
这三条线是离开镇的
and then these three lines are the three roads
三条路 这条曲线像37号♥公路
that lead out of it, this one curves just like route 37
这条长斜线是通往高速公路的
and this long slanted one leads to the turnpike.
-为什么找到一副地图 -是啊
- Why are we getting a map? - Seriously.
就好像这个游戏不想帮我们逃出
It's not like this game wants to help us escape.
说不定它是想让我们找到什么东西
No, but maybe it wants us to find something.
或者什么人
Or someone.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表