You wanna make a baby?
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yeah.
你可以把推车直接停在外面
You could just leave the cart outside.
要不要在这个点来点咖啡
Coffee? At this hour?
因为今晚你要睡不着觉了
You'll be up all night.
托比 是你吗
Toby, is that you?
梦娜
Mona.
贱♥人♥ 是不是觉得这一幕似曾相识
Deja vu, bitch.
我们没想到你会醒的这么早
We didn't think you'd wake up so soon, Spencer.
玛丽
Mary?
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
我需要你慎重对待这件事情
I really need your discretion on this.
很显然这是临时决定的
Clearly, it was very last minute.
所以能不能麻烦你不要走漏风声
So if you could just keep it quiet?
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
-以斯拉 -你好
- Ezra. - Hey.
-你好 -你在这里做什么
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
什么叫她逃跑了
What do you mean she escaped?
我们还不知道详细情况 但是我们会
We don't have the details, but we'll stay
和州警♥察♥保持密切联♥系♥的
in constant touch with the state police.
如果玛丽·德雷克试图联♥系♥你们
And if Mary Drake does try to reach out to you--
你一定是在开玩笑是吗
Oh, this has to be a joke. Right?
今天我们的朋友要结婚了
I mean, our friend's getting married today.
这一定不是真的
This can't be happening.
梅普警官 如果她试图联♥系♥我们
Officer Maple, if she does try and contact us
我保证会马上告诉你的
I-I promise we'll let you know immediately.
你们要知道 她可能有同伙
You should know she's probably not alone.
她需要别人帮助才能逃出去
She needed help to get out.
所以你和你的朋友们需要保持谨惕
So you and your friends should stay vigilant.
你错过了早饭
Oh, well, you missed breakfast
不过妈妈在准备一顿特别的午餐
but mum's planning a special lunch.
我都不知道该先问什么了
I don't even know what question to ask first.
你是谁
Who are you?
真的吗
Really?
梦娜把你脑子打坏了吗
How hard did Mona hit you?
你想知道我是谁吗
You wanna know who I am?
我只一个女生 碰巧遇见了一个躲雨的男生
I'm just a girl who met a man when he came in from the rain.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
-你在这儿做什么 -抱歉
- What are you doing here? - Sorry.
我觉得你认错人了
Think you have me confused with someone else.
想得美 不过很可惜 我们上次见面
Oh, nice try, but sadly, it hasn't been so long
也没久远到你可以假装不记得我了
that you can pretend like you don't know who I am.
如果我们见过我肯定记得 亲爱的
I'd remember if we met, love.
我保证
I promise you that.
好了斯宾塞 你别再这样了 你吓到我了
Alright, Spence, you gotta stop this. You're freaking me out.
抱歉 如果你想跟我搭讪的话
Sorry, if you're trying to have a crack at me
这招我的确没见过
I must admit this is a new one.
你要不要来一杯
Now will it be a pint?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
你看上去跟见鬼了一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝·斯特雷特
Alex. Alex Straight.
你到底要不要点东西
Are you going to order something or not?
我要一杯伏特加苏打
Yeah, I'll have a v-vodka soda.
好的
Okay.
我之前不知道你
I didn't know about you.
也不知道夏洛蒂
I didn't know about Charlotte.
我甚至都不知道玛丽·德雷克
I didn't even know about Mary Drake.
起初我以为任在跟我开玩笑
At first, I thought Wren was putting me on.
但是之后他拿出了手♥机♥
But then he pulled out his phone
给我看了你的照片
showed me your picture.
我现在都不知道为什么 但我当时哭了出来
I still don't know why, but I started to cry.
他就这么偶遇你了吗
He just ran into you?
在一个酒吧
At a bar?
我被震惊了
I was in shock.
而我有好多好多的问题要问
And I had a list of questions about a mile long.
任花了好几天才把他知道的一切都告诉了我
It took Wren days to tell me everything he knew.
我从未这么快就和一个人交心了
I've never felt so close to someone so fast.
任也是这么觉得的
And he felt the same way.
他已经和梅丽莎分手了
Melissa was already out of the picture.
她好像和一个作家在一起了
She was dating some composer.
所以我和他是自♥由♥恋爱
So he was fair game.
我想你会说他喜欢同一款女生
I guess you could say he has a type.
先是她 然后是你 再是她 然后是我
You know, first her, then you, then her, then me.
的确是有很多信息需要消化
Yeah, it's a lot to process.
你要不要来一针镇静剂
Would you like a sedative?
任也参与了这一切吗
Is Wren a part of this?
这些威胁 折磨 还有你那变♥态♥的桌游
The threats, the torture, your twisted board game?
夏洛蒂去世以后 我要了结我的心事
After Charlotte died, I needed closure.
我希望按照我的游戏规则来进行
I wanted it on my own terms.
任让我独自来紫檀镇
Wren let me come to Rosewood alone
因为他知道我会回到他身边的
cause he knew that I would come back to him.
在我找出杀害夏洛蒂的凶手之后
And after I found out who killed Charlotte
我就回到他身边了
that's just what I did.
但是你现在在这儿
Yet here you are.
我知道这一切对你来说不好玩
Now I know this isn't fun for you
但是对我来说很刺♥激♥
but it's very exciting for me.
你看 我一直都想见你
You see, I've been dying to meet you.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的
Yeah, well, you could've just called.
真是典型的斯宾塞会说的话
That is such a classic Spencer line.
我会学你也这么说的
Oh, I'll be sure to use it.
如果你把我关起来 是想冒充我的话
If I'm in here because you're pretending to be me
我的朋友们会发现端倪的
my friends are gonna figure it out.
你绝不可能成功的
You're never gonna pull this off.
我已经成功了
I've already pulled it off.
-斯宾塞 -我在这儿呢
- Spencer. - You've got this.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我以为我要死在这儿了
I think I'm dying here.
不 我不会让那一切发生的
No, I won't let that happen.
托比 我能吻你吗
Toby, can I kiss you?
最后一次
Just one last time.
当做再见
Just to say goodbye.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
这就是你和玛丽吵架的原因
That's what you and Mary were arguing about.
她假装自己是杰西卡和我爸睡了
She pretended to be Jessica to sleep with my father
而现在你扮成我和托比睡了
and now you're pretending to be me to sleep with Toby?
任会怎么想
What does Wren think about that?
他已经一点都不在乎了
Oh, he doesn't care anymore.
不过曾经任为了我愿意做任何事
But there was a time when Wren would do anything for me.
听着 我对你保证过
Look, I made you a promise
你知道那对我来说有多重要
and you know what that means to me.
-我不会食言的 -艾丽克丝 别这样
- I keep my word. - Oh, Alex, come on.
你确定真的要这么做吗
Are you ready to do all this for sure then?
我知道你爱你的妹妹 但是
I know you loved your sister, but--
不 这些贱♥人♥们把她从我身边带走了
No, those bitches took her away from me
她们现在是罪有应得
and now they're getting everything that they deserve.
我在缅怀她 你不明白吗
I'm honoring her. Don't you get that?
我懂你的一切 而且我很想你
I get everything about you. And I miss you.
我想念从前的我们
I miss us.
以斯拉
Ezra!
天哪
Oh, God.
你应该还没见过任·金斯顿
I don't think you've ever met Wren Kingston.
以斯拉 这是任 任 这是以斯拉·费兹
Uh, Ezra, this is Wren. Wren, this is Ezra Fitz.
-你好 -幸会
- Hello. - Pleasure.
那晚我对任履行了我的承诺
I made good on my promise to Wren that night.
游戏结束后 我回到了伦敦
And when the game was over, I went back to London.
但我就是
But I just..
一直想起你
I couldn't stop thinkin' about you.
想到你现在过得多好
About how good you have it.
你的朋友们有多爱你
About how much your friends love you.
我都快被折磨疯了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表