《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
小心
Watch out!
我们只有一个选择
We have one choice here.
伪造成罗林斯逃出镇的样子
Make it look like Rollins skipped town.
汉娜的事 这事有点奇怪
What happened with Hanna, it was confusing.
但事实就是这样 我当时恍惚了
But that's all it was. A moment of confusion.
我还需要一点时间
I just need more time.
我太轻易地下判断了
I judged you too quickly.
我们可以重新开始吗 我们这周一起吃饭吧
Why don't we start over? Let's get dinner this week.
-我是马尔科 -我要走了
- I'm Marco. - I'm leaving.
你已经为妮可写了一个非常美的爱情故事
You've written a really beautiful love story for Nicole.
我终于可以平静地
I can finally hear her name now
听她的名字 不会再想用拳头去砸墙了
without trying to...put my fist through a wall.
我们保持冷静按计划里的做 我们会没事的
If we just stay calm and stick to the plan, we'll be fine.
我们要懂得控制自己 并且现在
This is about containment, and right now
知道罗林斯的人全都坐在这辆车里
everyone who knows about Rollins is sitting in this car.
等到警♥察♥意识到他失踪了
And by the time the police realize that he's missing
他就会在去费城的路上
he'll be halfway towards Philly.
我以为我有勇气回到那里 但我做不到
I thought I could go back in there, but I can't.
每个人都在指望我们
Everyone is counting on us.
你答应我你会回来找我
You promise you'll come back for me.
找到手♥机♥ 然后找到艾略特的同伙
We find the burner phone, we find Elliot's accomplice.
真的是玛丽·德雷克 不然还会是谁
It's Mary Drake. Who else could it possibly be?
你好 阿彻 我是詹娜
Hi, Archer. It's Jenna.
艾米丽 你可能会想在去霍里斯的路上
Emily, hey, I thought you might want to stop by Ali's
顺便来艾莉家看看
on your way to Hollis.
她今早要出院了
They're releasing her this morning.
我一个人站在这很可疑
And I look kinda conspicuous standing here alone.
我仍然很内疚
I still feel horrible
之前居然相信是她干的
that I ever believed that she did it.
她到了 打电♥话♥发短♥信♥给她 或直接来看她
Okay, she just got here, so call her, text her or just come by.
我们本想去接你
Hi, we tried to get you out.
没事
It's okay.
我找到人了
I figured it out.
是杰森吗
Is that Jason?
不 杰森过不来
Nope, Jason couldn't make it.
好吧 那是
Okay, so who..
一份豆焖肉
A casserole?
艾瑞亚 你真体贴 谢谢
Aria, what a thoughtful gesture. Thank you.
只是一点心意
Just, uh, little something in case
怕艾莉森没心思做饭
Alison doesn't wanna cook dinner.
我们只能找你们帮忙
Well, we have to ask you around, you know
好心有时会立刻有好报
sometime soon to repay the kindness.
但现在
But for now..
艾莉森需要休息
...Alison needs her rest.
她可以陪我
I could use the company.
这才是我的作用
Well, that's what you have me for.
-你要留下来吗 -医生的要求
- You're staying here? - Doctor's orders.
出院的条件
Terms of my release.
玛丽姨妈
Aunt Mary
介意我们单独聊会儿吗
do you mind if we have a moment?
当然不
Of course.
她来这搞什么鬼
What the hell is she doing here?
发生艾略特的事后
After what happened with Elliot
威尔比担心我会起诉
Welby's concerned that I'll sue
所以他们在做内部调查
so they're doing an internal investigation and..
她会一直陪着我
...she's gonna be staying with me
直到社工能复核我的病情
until a social worker can review my case.
她之前帮助他
She was helping him
化僵尸妆
in zombie make-up.
我总得想办法出来
I had to get out of there somehow.
在这里盯着她更容易
And it's easier to keep an eye on her here.
詹娜是怎么回事
What's going on with Jenna?
你知道她打给艾略特的原因吗
Do we know why she was calling Elliot?
莫娜弄到了他的手♥机♥
Mona's got his burner phone.
她在搜寻线索 但我们还没...
She's been digging around, but we haven't heard--
女士们 抱歉
Ladies, I'm sorry
我得打断你们了
but I really must insist.
艾莉 你想我留下来吗
Ali...do you want me to stay?
如果你留下 她会一直像个
She's just gonna keep acting like a demented den-mother
疯狂女训导
if you're here.
让我单独面对她 我会找到些答案
Leave me alone with her. I'll get some answers
之后再联♥系♥
and I'll check in later.
我感觉很不好
I don't like this.
相信我 我也是
Trust me...neither do I.
美少女的谎言
第七季第五集
艾略特在伦敦联♥系♥过我
Elliot contacted me in London.
他跟我说过夏洛蒂的事
He told me about Charlotte.
她活下来了
That she survived
但竟然被谋杀了
only to be murdered.
我几乎心碎了 刚找到我的宝贝
And that nearly shattered me, having my baby given back to me
与此同时又被夺走了
in the same moment she was taken away.
艾略特看起来感同身受
Elliot seemed to share in my grief.
能给我杯水吗
Could I get a glass of water?
我和艾略特对夏洛蒂也一样
Elliot and I had Charlotte in common too.
他用同样的办法欺骗我
He sucked me in in the same way.
但我不懂的是
What I don't understand
你为什么同意帮助一个陌生人
is how you could agree to help a stranger
逼疯另一人
drive another person insane.
罗林斯很聪明
Rollins was clever
很有控制力
manipulative
而我 很容易摆布
and I was...so vulnerable.
我们互相慰藉 他开始说他的怀疑
As we consoled one another, he began to share his suspicions.
就是我杀了夏洛蒂
That I killed Charlotte.
我一直在努力帮她
I did nothing but try and help her.
我之前并不了解你 艾莉森
I didn't know you, Alison
而且以前跟你妈妈相处时的经历让我更容易
and my experiences with your mother made it easy for me
相信你跟她是一样的人
to believe you were cut from the same cloth.
所以你就认为我该死吗
And that's why you thought I deserved to die?
我从来没同意他这么做
I never agreed to that.
他告诉我说夏洛蒂希望我拿到她的钱
He told me that Charlotte wanted me to have her money
而且这样对我来说也是公平的 不过
and that for me was justice but..
他想要报仇
he wanted vengeance.
我努力劝他不要这么做
I tried to talk him out of it
但是他铁了心要以牙还牙
but he was intent on taking an eye for an eye.
现在我非常后悔相信了他说的话
And now I regret ever believing a thing he told me.
艾莉森 我希望我说出真♥相♥后
Alison, I hope that my telling the truth
能获得你的原谅
will earn your forgiveness.
我已经没几个家人了 我就不应该...
I have so little family left. I never should have..
你知道他到底是谁吗
Do we know anything else about who he really is?
警♥察♥已经知道艾略特·罗林斯是个假身份
The police know that Elliot Rollins is a fake identity
他根本就不是个医生
that he wasn't even a real doctor.
他们还在调查
They're still investigating.
今天早晨情绪挺激动的
Well, it's been quite an emotional morning.
我想去躺一会
I could use a lie down.
客房♥怎么走
Which way is the guestroom, please?
在楼上 走廊头上
It's upstairs, at the end of the hall.
床垫很旧了
It's an old mattress.
希望不是很不舒服
I hope you don't find it too uncomfortable.
我还睡过更差的
I've slept on worse.
如果你不介意的话 我现在就上去了
If you don't mind, I'll-I'll go upstairs now.
早上好
Morning.
你是能起早的人 是吧
You're one of those morning people, aren't you?
咖啡很有品味
Coffee is a nice touch.
这是我道歉的方式
It's my way of saying sorry
我说了那么多话
that I talked your ear off
让你听到那么晚
and kept you up all night.
没事 我喜欢更多地了解你
No, I liked getting to know you more.
我说到你睡着了
I talked until you fell asleep.
看来我睡前没有接吻
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表