Kind of unrequited love.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你开车送我 亲爱的
Thank you for driving, sweetheart.
-是啊 -我们得...
- Oh, yeah. - We have to..
我们得多去几个地方
we have to make a couple of extra stops.
-行 -托比
- Okay. - Hi, Toby.
我坐副驾驶
I call shotgun.
小心
Watch it.
我知道不关我的事 但...
I know it's none of my business, but..
不要有时候因为爱人的纵容
...don't take for granted the people who love you the most
把一切当作理所当然的
just because they sometimes let you.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
你是我女儿 我会一直站在你这边
You're my daughter and I will always be on your side.
即使你犯了错 这是天性
Even when you're wrong. I can't help it.
所以你觉得我不该相信梦娜
So you think I'm wrong about Mona?
你和凯勒想法一样
You agree with Caleb?
但我还是站在你这边的
But I'm still on your side.
玛琳 你要上车吗
Oh, Marin, will you get in the car?
-我爱你 -我也爱你 妈妈
- Love you. - Love you, mom.
我们都上来了
Pile in.
我们终于要结婚了
It's finally happening.
不敢相信这是真的
This is a little surreal.
我知道
I know.
我们真的结婚了
We're actually getting married.
艾瑞亚
Hey, Aria.
要是每次我们谈到我俩的婚礼
It would be really encouraging for me
你能忍♥住别哭出来
if every time we bring up the topic of our wedding
我会很开心的
you don't look like you're about to burst into tears.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是忍♥不住
I can't help it, I mean, just sitting there
坐在那里听着你父母的祝酒词
listening to your family's toasts.
你的父亲和哥哥 谈着我们未来的孩子
Your dad, even your brother, talking about our kids.
我就觉得
I just..
我就觉得我让你们失望了
I just feel like I'm letting people down.
别这么说 我们不这么觉得
Stop. We have options.
我知道我家的一个朋友
I remember a friend of the family.
她是生育方面的专家
She's a fertility specialist.
这周末的事一结束 我们就去找她
After this weekend's done, we'll go to her.
我们会得到第二个专家的回答
We'll get a second opinion--
这已经不是第二个了
This was a second opinion.
事实上 是第三个
In fact, it was the third opinion.
我已经找过另外两个医生
I went to two other doctors
她们给出了相同的结论
and they said the same thing.
是吗
They did?
你知道这件事多久了
How, how long have you known?
我只是想在结婚前确定
I just wanted to be sure before--
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known?
有几周了吗
A few weeks?
比你说的还要久一点
A little bit longer than that.
我不明白
I, I don't understand.
我觉得我们本应该一起
I thought that we were supposed
面对这些事情
to go through these things together--
是的 但我很害怕
Yeah, I was scared.
我觉得你也许不能接受这种事情
I-I thought that maybe this was something that you couldn't get past.
如果你这么看低我
If you think so little of me
为什么你还想和我结婚
why do you still wanna marry me?
这和你无关 是我自己的问题
It wasn't about you, it was about me.
你能理解我吗
Can you understand that?
你说得对 我理解你
Yes. You're right. I can.
对不起 我觉得累了
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm just tired
今天对我而言是激动的一天
and it's been a very emotional day.
好 那咱们上楼好好聊聊
Okay. Come upstairs, let's talk.
不 我想
No, I..
我想我现在需要的是休息
I think what I need is sleep.
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
我只是希望你对我能够像
I just wish that you had as much faith in me
我对你一样有足够的信心
as I have in you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
但我们说的并不是一个意思 对吧
But it's not really the same thing, is it?
她们俩还在睡觉吗
What, are they still sleeping?
是的
Yeah.
今晚你基本上只对我说了两个字
You've barely said two words to me all night.
我没有吧
That's not true.
要么你是进入了植物人状态
Well, either you're enterin' a vegetative state
要么就是你生气了
or you're pissed at me.
今天在派对上我看到你和我妈妈了
I saw you with my mom at the party.
你们俩在窃窃私语什么
What were you whispering about?
我不知道 派对上很吵
I don't know. I mean, it was pretty loud in there.
她放了什么东西在你的钱包里
She put something in your purse. What was it?
我不知道 也许是薄荷糖吧
I don't know. Breath mints?
你妈妈看起来很不开心
I mean, your mom's pretty passive aggressive
因为汉堡里居然有洋葱
and there were onions on those sliders.
我妈妈整晚都在躲着我
My mom avoided me all night.
-发生什么事了 -没什么
- What is going on? - Nothing.
艾莉 除非你告诉我钱包里是什么
Ali, we're not going to sleep
不然我们晚上别想睡了
until you tell me what's in that purse.
下次记得告诉我永远别给你制♥造♥惊喜
Remind me to never throw you a surprise party.
这是我祖母的戒指
This is my grandmother's ring.
我筹划这个浪漫的求婚很久了
I had this whole romantic proposal planned
没想到我会穿着哈巴狗卫衣
and it didn't include a pug sweatshirt
不过我想我还是这么做好了
but I guess I'll just wing it.
你想和我求婚
You wanna propose to me?
我还是想求婚 所以
Well, I'm still trying to, so..
当我处于人生最孤独
When I was at my most
最难过和最愤怒的时候
lonely and unhappy and angry place..
你还爱着我
...you loved me.
当我还是一个内心丑陋的人时
And when I was an ugly human being..
你却看到了我灵魂中的美好
...you saw a beautiful soul.
你让这个世界变得更美好了
You make the world a better place
因为你能发现其中的美好
because you see the good in it.
而你让我变得更好了
And you make me a better woman
因为你发现了我的好
because you searched for one.
你能答应我
Do you promise..
在我们的余生中都为我做这样的事吗
...to do that everyday for the rest of our lives?
我答应你
Yes.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
这就是不到十五分钟
'And here we are in less than 15 minutes'
做出的完美炸鸡
'perfectly fried chicken.'
鲜嫩多汁 散发出诱人的香味
Tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor.
秘诀就在于需要在高温
The secret is cooking at a high..
你还没睡
Hey, you're awake?
我不是很累
Yeah, I'm not tired.
-你在看什么 -我也不知道
- What are you watching? - I can't tell.
要么是一个关于主厨的糟糕喜剧
It's either a really bad comedy about chefs
要么就是个极佳的炸锅广♥告♥
or a really good infomercial about deep fryers.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我不知道该说些什么 汉娜
I don't know what else to say, Hanna.
你做的决定不止影响了你
The decisions you make don't just affect you.
要不我们还是别谈了
Actually, let's not talk.
-汉娜 -怎么了
- Hanna. - Hm?
我知道你的想法 好吗
I hear you, okay?
我会告诉梦娜她不能继续在这里住下去了
I'm gonna tell Mona that it's not gonna work out.
我不是说你不能帮她
I'm not sayin' you can't help her.
我会帮你一起帮助她
I'll help you help her.
-但我们需要自己的空间 -我知道
- We just need our own space. - I know.
我明天起来第一件事就是告诉她
I'll tell her first thing in the morning.
然后你再处理她的事 好吗
You can deal with Mona until then, right?
当然
Sure.
就一个晚上她能掀起多大的风浪
How much damage can she do in one night?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
想不想和我造个人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表