我下午还有个会...
Um, well, I have a conference that goes all afternoon, so..
希妮今天下午
Sydney's got an appointment
有个预约
in her calendar for later today.
沃格尔视觉研究所
"Vogel Vision Institute."
那她骗了我
Then she lied to me.
她是带詹娜去看眼科医生吗
I mean, is she taking Jenna to the eye doctor?
又是一个小忙
Another favor?
我们先去那儿一步查清楚吧
I say we get there first and find out.
沃格尔
-能用吗 -嗯
- Is it working? - Yeah.
我是来支付
I'm just dropping off the deposit
手术定金的
for a surgical procedure.
-病人名字 -马歇尔 詹娜·马歇尔
- Patient name? - Marshal. Jenna Marshal.
既然你来了 要不要预约
While you're here, would you like
手术时间
to schedule your procedure?
我不是詹娜 我说了
I'm not Jenna. Like I said
-我只是来支付... -詹娜不在里面
- I'm just here to drop off.. - Jenna's not in there.
我完成支付后给你开收据
I'll run this back to billing and get you a receipt.
不用了 日安
No need. Have a nice day.
有人要给詹娜买♥♥一双新的眼睛
Someone's buying Jenna a new pair of eyes?
我要说是谁支付的定金
Whom should I say made the deposit?
就写个首字母 AD
Just write down the initials, A.D.
-AD -意思是匿名捐赠者
- A.D.? - For anonymous donor.
应该很好记吧
Should be easy enough to remember, right?
AD在收买♥♥詹娜
A.D. Is paying Jenna off.
她把我们抓到盲校
She got us all at the blind school
作为回报 她会再次得到她的眼睛
and now in return she gets her eyesight back...again.
希妮是AD 还是说她只是另一个爪牙
Is Sydney A.D. or is she just another pawn?
你觉得一切都是詹娜策划的
Do you think that Jenna orchestrated the whole thing
好让AD朝斯宾塞开枪吗
so that A.D. Could take a shot at Spencer?
等等 希妮的手♥机♥在接收范围内
Wait, Sydney's phone is in range.
收到信息
-我收到了一则信息 -说什么 谁发的
- I'm picking up a text. - What's it say? Who's it from?
你做好了吗
未知号♥码发来的"你做好了吗"
"Did you do it?" It's from a blocked number.
她来了
There she is.
做好了
"做好了"
"It's done."
你的手比你小时候大多了
Your hands are a lot bigger than when you were a kid.
也没有那么紫了
They're lot less purple too.
我明白她为什么想走了
I can see why she wants to leave it up.
已经挂了好几年了
It's been there for years.
格罗瑞安娜过世后就一直挂在那里
They left it that way after Gloriana passed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她对你来说很特别吗
Was she special to you?
她经营这个地方几十年
Well, she ran this place for decades.
她很特别
She was special.
对每个进入这扇门的人来说
To everyone who walked through that door.
包括一个戴着眼镜的害羞孩子
Including a shy kid with glasses.
我想象不出你害羞的样子
I can't really picture you as shy.
还胖 有一点吧
And chubby. Just a little bit.
什...
Wha..
她经常放学后会对我微笑
She always had a smile and a hug for me
给我拥抱
after our day at school.
在家里可没有多少拥抱
Not a lot of hugs at home.
我妈妈有点问题
My mother had some problems.
处方药
Prescription pills.
那种很难戒
They can be really hard.
你妈妈...
Is your mother..
-她现在都戒干净了 -太好了
- Oh, she's clean now. - Great.
我们每周通一次电♥话♥
We talk once a month on the phone.
我们俩都觉得还可以
It works for the both of us.
好了 都弄好了
Here you go. All done.
谢谢
Thank you.
送你回家吧 在肩膀上放点冰块
Let's get you home. Put some ice on that shoulder.
我们非得现在就回去吗
Oh, man, do we have to go back right now?
你想留多久都行
We can stay as long as you want.
太美了
So beautiful.
我最近一直在忙自己的破事
I've been so caught up in my own soap opera lately
我忘了不是只有我一个人
I forgot that I'm not the first person
有一个生母
to have a complicated story
还有一个养母
about a birth mother
有如此复杂的人生
and a surrogate mother.
你不用为了在她俩中做选择
You don't have to drive yourself crazy
而逼疯自己
choosing between the two.
你只要...
All you have to do is..
爱那些对你好的人
...love the people that want the best for you.
希妮 有时间吗
Hey, Sydney, got a minute?
-你跟踪我 -没办法 你骗我
- Did you follow me? - I had to, you lied to me.
接下来这样做
Here's what's gonna happen.
我们去兜个风
We're gonna take a nice little drive
看看你的朋友詹娜
to go visit your friend Jenna.
在路上 你告诉我们
And on the way there, you're gonna tell us
你们俩怎么知道AD这个首字母缩写的
about how the two of you know someone with the initials A.D.
我不会跟你们走的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
如果你要走 我们会继续出现
Well, if you walk away, we'll just keep showing up.
在拉德洛街做瑜伽 晚上九点和朋友喝酒
Yoga at Ludlow Street, drinks with your friends at 9 PM.
你可不希望那样吧
You wouldn't want that now, would you?
太疯狂了 你们怎么知道我的日程
This is insane. How do you even know my schedule?
我不想说了 我们走 快点
I'm done talking now. So let's go. Move it.
放开我
Let go of me.
放开她
Let her go.
告诉我们你对AD都知道些什么
Tell us what you know about A.D.
我们就不会再来烦你了
and we'll get out of your hair.
叫你的吉娃娃管住自己的爪子
Tell your Chihuahua to keep her paws
也许我会开口
to herself and maybe I'll talk.
我得再扭住你的胳膊吗
Do I have to twist your arm again?
乖乖回答问题
Answer the freakin' question!
我不知道有谁是这个首字母的
I don't know anyone with those initials, okay?
我只是代表一位想匿名的账户
I represent an account holder who prefers to remain anonymous.
我只是为一名银行客户代劳
I'm just doing my job for a client of the bank.
詹娜跑哪里去了
Yeah, well, where did Jenna run off to?
她是在和那位神秘的
Is she meeting up with that mysterious
大方客户见面吗
but generous client?
如果你们找不到詹娜 那是因为
If you can't find Jenna, it's 'cause
她不想被找到
she doesn't want to be found.
她也没回我的电♥话♥或短♥信♥
She hasn't even been answering my calls or texts.
你确定你不知道她在哪里吗
You sure you don't know where she is?
我已经告诉过你我想断绝和她的联♥系♥
I already told you I wanna cut ties.
如果你们有脑子 也不会和她扯上关系的
And if you're smart, you guys will stay away from her too.
不管她想干什么 我觉得她的游戏
Whatever she's up to, her games have gotten
都太过于危险了
a little dangerous for my taste.
你看 也没有这么难吧
See, that wasn't so hard, was it?
来 别忘了你的瑜伽裤
Oh, here, don't forget your yoga pants.
合十 贱♥人♥
Namaste, bitch.
-放好了 -嗯 在她包里放了定位追踪
- Did you do it? - Yup, GPS tracker's in her bag.
她可能没告诉我们詹娜在哪里
She might not have told us where Jenna is
但她可以带我们去
but now she can show us.
我打给汉娜
I'll call Hanna.
你找到詹娜了吗
Hey, did you find Jenna yet?
快了 你怎么样
Part of the way there. How are you?
AD加大了赌注
Well, A.D. Upped the ante.
我要走进那个房♥间
I'm gonna walk into that room
把我的未来冲下厕所了
and flush my entire future down the toilet.
但是 至少我还有玩的筹码
But, hey, at least I get a prize for playing.
-汉娜 -我要挂了
- Hanna-- - I've gotta go.
AD给我发拼图碎片就给你信息
I'll text you when A.D. Delivers my puzzle piece.
-凯勒 -你好
- Caleb! - Hey.
很抱歉 我本来以为现在这时候我已经走了
I'm so sorry. I thought I would be in and out by now.
等等 汉娜告诉你了
Wait, Hanna told you?
是的 但她也是迫于无奈
Yeah, but she didn't really have a choice.
是AD都上门挑衅了
I mean, A.D. Brought the fight to our front door.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表