迷失森林度假村吗
The Lost Woods?
这里是我的 没有负资产
It's mine, free and clear.
我把房♥契转到了你名下 你和艾莉森的名下
I put the deed in your name. Yours and Alison's.
但是为什么
But why?
我知道发生了什么事
I know what's happening.
警♥察♥在调查你们
With the police.
你会需要钱请律师 你们都需要
You'll need money for lawyers, all of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我欠你很多 多到数不清
I owe you so much. So much more.
我欠你一辈子
I owe you an entire life.
但愿我能做些什么
I wish there was something that I could do.
为你 艾莉森和你的朋友
Something to change everything for you
改变一切
and Alison and your friends.
我恐怕没人能改变
I'm afraid no one can do that.
我想也是
No. I suppose not.
明天银行会把房♥契送来
Well, the bank will deliver the deed tomorrow.
希望那能帮到你们
I hope that helps.
会的
It will.
拜 斯宾塞
Bye, Spencer.
拜
Bye.
小心点
Be careful.
我会的 你也是
I will. You too.
只是另外一辆警车而已
It's just another police car.
这是一小时内第三辆了
It's the third one in an hour.
-他们在监视我们 -是啊
- They're watching us. - Yeah.
他们不在乎我们知道这点
And they don't care that we know it.
以斯拉说得对 我们应该去找艾瑞亚
Ezra's right. We should be looking for Aria.
你在这更安全
You are safer here.
如果我们被逮捕了 宝宝该怎么办
If we get arrested what's gonna happen to the baby?
别想那些 还没到那一步
Don't think about that. Not yet.
他们会把他或她带走
They're gonna take him or her away
夏洛蒂事件又会再次上演
and what happened to Charlotte's gonna happen all over again.
宝宝不会有家 只会在寄养家庭
Instead of a family, it's gonna be homes
医院 寄养机构出入
and hospitals, institutions.
我们不会让这种事发生的
We won't let that happen.
-艾米 我们无法阻止 -艾莉
- Em... we're not gonna be able to stop it. - Ali..
我花了这么长时间 终于能和你在一起
Look, it took me so long to finally get here with you.
一路走来 我不会在了现在才失去一切
Okay? I didn't come all that way to lose everything now.
我向你保证
I promise you
我不会让他们伤害你的
I won't let them hurt you.
-别紧张 -什么 你怎么...
- It's okay. - What? How did--
凯勒跟踪了你的汽车警报发射器
Caleb tapped into the transmitter of your car alarm.
-我们走吧 -不
- Let's get out of here. - No.
-我必须这么做 -做什么
- I have to do this. - Do what?
我要弥补她们 我可以认罪
I can make it up to them, I can take the blame.
首先 你要为你的朋友牺牲
First of all, I'm-I'm not interested in you making
我对此没兴趣
any more sacrifices for your friends.
其次 艾瑞亚 你有不在场证据
Second, Aria, you have an alibi,
你毫无嫌疑
you're in the clear.
没有任何事能把你和登喜路的死联♥系♥在一起
There's nothing linking you to what happened with Dunhill.
他的尸体在我的后车箱里
His body is in the trunk of my car.
双鸦餐厅
该吃派了
24时营业
艾米丽和艾莉森不接电♥话♥
Emily and Alison didn't pick up.
她还在里面吗
She's still in there?
她还在等人
She's still waiting for somebody.
等谁
Who?
詹娜 塞米 圣诞老人吧
Jenna, Sammy, Santa Claus.
她很紧张 我在这能看出来
She looks so nervous. I can see it from here.
让我很想知道她在等谁
Makes me wonder who she's waiting for.
-她一个人吗 -只有她一个人
- Is she alone? - She's all by herself.
我认为在有人接应她之前 我们要进去
I think we need to get in there before she gets any support.
如果我们这么做 那我们要怎么知道
If we do that, how do we find out
她要见的是什么人
who she was supposed to meet?
之前她本来约好了夏洛蒂来这见面
She was supposed to meet Charlotte here.
记得吗 双鸦餐厅
Remember? "The Two Crows?"
夏洛蒂遇害当晚
The night Charlotte was killed
梦娜打电♥话♥给她 但是夏洛蒂却没来
Mona called her, and Charlotte never showed up.
她今晚也不会来的
She's not gonna show up tonight.
我只是在说她说过的话
I'm just saying that's what she said.
我知道她说了什么 那是她的不在场证据
I know what she said, it's her alibi.
也许梦娜不是AD
Maybe Mona is not A.D.
也许她把游戏搬走是为了不让警♥察♥找到
Maybe she moved the game to keep the police from finding it.
-我不相信 -因为你不想相信
- I can't buy that. - Because you don't want to.
天呐 你们俩吵架
Oh, my God, you guys are arguing
吵得好像一对夫妻
like you're married or something.
干吗
What?
你打电♥话♥给艾莉和艾米了吗
Hey, did you call Ali and Em up?
她们不接电♥话♥
They didn't pick up.
-斯宾塞 我 -我刚和玛丽说过话
- Spencer, I-- - I just talked to Mary.
-什么 -我和玛丽说过话
- What? - I talked to Mary.
-我见了她 -什么
- I saw her. - When?
今晚 她把迷失森林度假村送给了我
Tonight, and she gave me the Lost Woods.
-她送了一间旅馆给你吗 -给我和艾莉
- She gave you a motel? - Yeah, Ali and me.
为什么
Why?
我想我应该拿去抵押
I think I'm supposed to mortgage it
用来支付我们即将需要的律师费
to pay for the lawyers that we're gonna need.
-天呐 -也许凯勒说得对
- Oh, my God. - Look, maybe Caleb's right.
也许我们就该在有机会时 抓住梦娜
Maybe we should just grab Mona while we can.
他回到车里了吗
Did he go back to the car or something?
斯宾塞
Spencer...
不喜欢你的派吗
Don't you like your pie?
还行
It's okay.
我可以吃吗
Do you mind?
你在等谁
Who you waiting for?
不等谁
Nobody.
那我们出去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a little ride, then.
我哪也不会和你去
I don't think I wanna go anywhere with you.
再想想
Well, think again.
因为我们要走出去
Because we're gonna walk out of here
然后会去报♥警♥
and we're gonna go to the police.
你要跟警♥察♥说你是怎么
You're gonna tell them how you made
毁掉我们的生活的
everybody's life a living hell.
但首先 我们要拿到那个游戏
But first, we're gonna pick up the game
好让警♥察♥看看你的手有多巧
just so they can see your handy work.
已经不在我这了
I don't have it anymore.
有人偷走了
Somebody stole it from me
总是有人从我这把游戏偷走
somebody's always stealing the game from me.
如果不在你那 那在谁那里
If you don't have it, who does?
我不知道
I don't know.
总是有人从我这把游戏偷走
Somebody's always stealing the game from me.
我跟汉娜说过 如果我碰了那玩意
I told Hanna, it was a bad idea
就会倒大霉
my touching that thing.
我们已经无法控制了
We're out of our league
所有人都是
all of us.
我们像浴缸里的鱼一样游来游去
We swim around in this fish bowl
看上去似乎是我们掌握一切
like we're in control.
其实不是
We are not.
总是有人在监视我们
There's always been somebody watching.
操纵我们
Manipulating.
这是玫瑰镇 梦娜 不是51区
This is Rosewood, Mona, not Area 51.
吃完你的派吧
Finish your pie.
我可不吃你吃过的东西
I don't want anything from you.
前门在这边
Front door's this way.
我要先去上个厕所
Mind if I use the ladies' first?
不能憋一会吗
Can you hold it?
-你在干什么 -梦娜
- What the hell are you doing? - Mona..
我不能在那干站着
I couldn't just stand there and do nothing.
可能她从后面走了
Maybe she went out the back.
那样肯定会触发警报的
Not without setting off the alarm.
她肯定不是把自己冲走的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表