Try being honest for once in your life.
不然我就离开这里 永远不会回来
Or I'm gonna walk out that door and I won't come back.
好吧
Okay.
我最后一次见到玛丽
The last time I saw Mary
是你从疗养院回来
was when you came back from rehab.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
杰西卡 你来这里干什么
Jessica, what are you doing here?
我...
I...
你大半夜的到我家来
What the hell are you doing in my house
干什么
in the middle of the night?
我得见见她
I had to see her.
就想看一眼
It was just one look.
她很漂亮 对吗 彼得
She's beautiful, isn't she, Peter?
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
玛丽
Mary?
她想见我
She wanted to see me?
不 斯宾塞
No, Spencer.
她想复仇
She wanted revenge.
玛丽的怒火不容小觑
Mary was unhinched to say the least.
杰西卡告诉她查尔斯死了
Jessica told her that Charles was dead.
她不知道为什么发现那不是真的
Somehow she found out that wasn't true.
查尔斯就是夏洛蒂 他还活着
That Charles was Charlotte and alive.
她不敢相信杰西卡会这样骗她
She couldn't believe Jessica lied to her like that.
她想让她付出代价 她想杀死她
She wanted her to pay, she wanted her dead.
我拒绝帮助她时
And when I refused to help
她也把矛头对准了我
she turned on me too.
玛丽杀了她的姐妹
Mary killed her sister.
她利用我的药片
She used my pills to do it
还把她埋在我们的后院
and she buried her in our backyard.
她杀了杰西卡 竭尽所能
She killed Jessica and did everything
陷害到我头上
she could to frame me for it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她们可是姐妹
I mean, they were sisters.
双胞胎
Twins.
你现在明白
Now, do you understand
我为什么不希望你找她
why I don't want you to find her
我为什么不想让她接近我们的家
why I want to keep her away from this family?
你在娃娃屋的事之前
You knew about Charlotte
就知道夏洛蒂的事
before the doll house?
如果你再出什么事
I'll be damned if I ever
我肯定活不下去了
let something like that happen to you again.
你可以恨我 斯宾塞 我可以忍♥受
Now, you can hate me, Spencer, I can live with that.
但求你了 让我保护你
But please, please, let me protect you.
女子健康中心 有什么需要帮助的
Woman's wellness center. How can I help you?
我想取消我的预约
I want to cancel my appointment.
我只是...
I just..
我们...
We..
需要点时间弄清楚
...need some more time to figure things out.
家
你需要喝点什么 茶
Do you need anything? Tea?
-不用 -艾米
- No. - Em?
伙计们 对不起我迟到了 怎么回事
Guys, sorry I'm late. What's going on?
你去哪儿了 我们一直在打你电♥话♥
Where were you? We were calling?
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我在帮以斯拉处理妮可的事
I was helping Ezra with Nicole.
出什么事了
Did something happen?
没错 出事了
Yeah. Something happened.
首先 你丢下了艾莉
For starters, you left Allie.
你在她需要你的时候丢下了她
You just abandoned her when she needed you.
艾莉 对不起
Allie, I'm sorry.
-你没事吧 -不 她有事
- Are you okay? - No, no. She's not okay.
-我有事 大家都有事 -艾米 她不知道
- I'm not okay. No one's okay. - Em, she doesn't know.
我不知道什么
I don't know what?
AD不玩游戏了
That A.D. stopped playing games
开始扮演上帝了
and started playing God.
AD从捐赠银行中偷走了艾米丽的卵子
A.D. stole Emily's eggs from the donation bank
孵化后植入艾莉体内进行代♥孕♥
fertilized them and then used them to impregnate Allie.
-什么 -天啊 听上去还是这么疯狂
- What? - God, it still sounds crazy.
伙计们
Guys..
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
谁都没法想象
No one can imagine how violated
你们俩感觉有多愤怒 多迷惑
and confused you both must feel right now
但接下来就是艾瑞亚了
but Aria's turn is up next
谁知道AD会对她做些什么
and who knows what A.D.'s gonna do to her.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
不管怎么样 我们都不能让这个游戏分♥裂♥我们
We cannot let this game rip us apart no matter what.
不
No.
-不 弄错了 -这不对
- No, no. That's a mistake. - That's not right.
我不玩 我刚轮到过了
I'm not playing, I just-I just went.
不 轮到艾瑞亚了 应该轮到艾瑞亚了
No. It's Aria's turn. It's supposed to land on Aria.
我知道 我...我不知道发生了什么
I know, I.. I don't know what happened.
也许因为你没拿到你的碎片 所以得重新来
Maybe you get a do over because you didn't get your piece.
重新来 这已经毁了我的人生
Do over? It just wrecked my life!
-汉 没事的 -不 有事
- Han, it's gonna be okay. - No, it's not!
-天啊 我做不到 -这坏了
- Oh, God! I can't do this. - It's broken.
这游戏肯定是坏了
The game's gotta be broken.
这没有坏
It's not broken.
它很清楚到底怎么回事
It knows exactly what it's doing.
未知号♥码
做出决定了吗
AD
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表