I am getting married to Aria Montgomery
另一段旅程 虽然这个故事是关于妮可的
my co-author, and this story may be about Nicole
但是我在写作中 在生活中
but my inspiration in work, in life
我的方方面面 灵感都来自艾瑞亚
and in every sense of the word, is Aria.
真是个魔鬼
What a monster.
我知道卢卡斯毁了你的纪念仪式
I know that Lucas destroyed your memorial
但他真的能恶心到这个地步吗
but do we really think he's as disgusting as all this?
我恨死自己了 我差点就抓住他了
I could kick myself. I was so close to catching him.
他没伤害你们我就很高兴了
I'm just glad he didn't hurt you guys.
显然他不知道你们在家里
He clearly didn't expect you to be home.
没错 他以为我们在学校
Exactly. He knew we were at the school.
硬盘的事应该是个陷阱
I think the hard drive thing was a setup.
你看到他了吗
Did-did you catch a glimpse of him?
没有 如果卢卡斯是AD 他肯定有帮手
No, if Lucas is A.D., he definitely has a helper.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在学校袭击我的人
There's no way whoever's at that school
不可能比我们早来这里
could beat us back here.
艾米 没事
Em, it's gonna be okay.
-我们可以修好 -你看
- We-we can fix it. - Here.
我们可以用胶水把这个粘好
Look, we can glue this back together, see?
艾米 不要因为这个害怕
Em, don't let this scare you.
你害怕的话就是让AD占据了上风
When you do that, you give A.D. power.
我当然害怕
Of course I'm scared.
这里应该是婴儿房♥的
I mean, this is supposed to be the baby's room
现在我知道我们不会安全了
and now I know we'll never be safe.
艾瑞亚 这是你的吗
Aria, is this yours?
是
Oh, yeah.
我进来的时候就好像听到
It's funny I thought I heard something
有什么掉到地上了
drop on the floor when I came in.
-谢谢 -我在这里待不下去了
- Thank you. - I can't be in here anymore.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
-汉娜 怎么这么久 -我找不到
- Hanna, what is taking so long? - I can't find it.
哪里都找不到 你快来帮我
I can't find it anywhere. You have to help me.
什么 盒子不是标记了吗
What? I thought the boxes were marked.
是 但不在这里
They are, but it wasn't in there.
-汉娜 我们得走了 -不行 我得找到
- Hanna, we have to go. - No. Not until I find it.
如果不恢复系统 我们会进监狱
If I don't turn this system back on, we're going to jail.
凯勒 我不会让斯宾塞因为我做的事进监狱
Caleb, I'm not letting Spencer go down for something I did.
我们必须找到那张信♥用♥卡♥账单 我们答应过她
We have to find that credit card slip, we promised her.
你在干什么 你疯了吗
What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
-销毁证据 -不行
- Getting rid of the evidence. - No.
整个警局的人会来
An entire police force is going to come in here
仔细搜查的 他们肯定会找到的
and pick through that. They're gonna find it eventually.
他们不会找到任何东西
There'll be nothing left to find.
我们走
Let's go.
你能快点吗
Hay, can you hurry up?
我一直大起大落
My stomach has done so many backflips
都快能参加奥♥运♥会了
I can join the Olympic team.
等一下
Give me a second.
监控摄像头 下线
我得下楼重启监控系统
Okay, I have to run downstairs and reboot the security system.
-你自己没问题吧 -你去吧
- Are you okay on your own? - Yeah, go.
梦娜 一条新语♥音♥信息
汉娜 我还在学校 一个人
Hey, Han, I'm still at the school. Alone.
你的闺蜜们误以为我是A
Your gal pals mistook me for Uber A
监控摄像头 上线
追了我后就走了
chased me and then just took off.
肯定把真目标吓跑了
Must've scared the real devil away,
因为没人来拿东西
because no one has showed up to get this thing.
给我回电
Call me back.
无提醒
马尔科来电
-喂 -你知道我为什么打电♥话♥吗
- Hello. - Do you know why I'm calling?
我有几次猜的机会
How many guesses do I get?
你拿了我的东西 如果不还给我
You took something from me, and if I don't get it back,
我就派警员去找你
I'm sending an officer to your door.
抱歉 如果我不知道
I'm sorry, I can't help you
你说的是什么 那我帮不了你
if I don't know what you're talking about.
你觉得这很好玩吗
You think this is funny?
你以为这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
不要耍花招了 快把那个U盘给我
Stop jerking me around and give me the damn drive.
如果那个U盘在我手里
If I had that thumb drive
那就意味着那晚我跟你
that would mean that I was in your apartment
单独在你的公♥寓♥里
alone with you that night.
这样会不会有人觉得奇怪
I wonder if people would think that was strange.
汉娜来电
结束了 卢卡斯 我们知道是你了
It's over, Lucas. We know it was you.
听我说 我可以解释我为什么来此
Look, I can explain why I'm here.
吓唬我们很好玩吗
Did it feel good to scare us?
-让你感觉充满力量吗 -什么
- Did it make you feel powerful? - What?
你往婴儿床上泼了血
You smeared blood on a crib.
-可能不是他 -你疯了吗
- Maybe he didn't. - Are you crazy?
如果他不是AD 那他来做什么
If he isn't A.D., then why is he here?
-我走了 -卢卡斯 至少告诉我原因
- I'm not staying. - Lucas, at least tell me why.
我看到警方的监控了 我知道你拿回去了
I saw the police tape. I know you took it back.
夏洛蒂被谋杀后做我们的不在场证明
Being our alibi after Charlotte was murdered.
-你看到了吗 -第一次没成功
- You saw that? - It didn't work the first time.
所以你现在寄残肢了吗
So now you're sending body parts.
她在说什么
What the hell is she talking about?
如果你不知道 那你为什么这么害怕
If you don't know, why are you so freaked out?
因为那本书
Because of the book.
因为我跟查尔斯的友谊
Because of my friendship with Charles.
我觉得他知道了
I figured he found out.
但我发誓 我发誓我不知道他...
But I swear, I swear that I didn't know that he..
她就是在折磨你们的人
She was the one who was torturing you.
我没想到他和夏洛蒂是同一个人
I didn't think that he and Charlotte were the same person.
你说你们保持着朋友关系
You just said that you stayed friends.
我们通邮件联♥系♥的
Over e-mail.
如果你不知道你跟A是朋友
If you didn't know that you were friends with A
那你为什么在知道后
then why would you lie about it
撒谎骗人
after you found out.
卢卡斯 说
Lucas, speak!
因为那可能是你们被折磨的
Because it may be a part of the reason
原因之一
why you were tortured.
我在高中时发的大部分邮件
Most of the e-mails that I sent in high school
都是关于刻薄的女王艾莉森的
were about mean queen Alison.
还有她忠实的追随者
And her loyal band of followers.
我细说了你怎么让我的生活如人间地狱
I gave details about how you made my life a living hell.
而你们其他人眼睁睁看着我受罪
And how the rest of you just watched.
所以你才把漫画书偷走了
So that's why you stole back the comic book.
那是连环画 我没有偷
It's a graphic novel and I didn't.
是别人寄给我的 还有这个
It was sent to me, along with this.
想让你们的友情保密吗
"Want to keep your friendship a secret?
在拉德里见我
Meet me at the Radley."
我去了 但是没人出现
I went but nobody showed up.
如果你已经拿到书了 为什么还回来
Why'd you come back here if you already had the book?
因为还有第二本书
Because there's a second book.
很久之后才制♥作♥的一本
One that was done much later.
那本书让复仇变成了一个游戏
It turned the idea of vengeance into a game.
一个游戏
A game?
我今晚回来是因为我不想
But I came back tonight because I didn't want
让写纸条的人拿到那本书
whoever sent that note to have it.
另一本书在哪里
Where is it? Where is the other book?
我来晚了
I was too late.
书的结局是什么
How did the book end?
我不知道
I don't know.
书根本没制♥作♥完
It was never finished.
谢谢
Thanks for that.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你不是我们不幸的原因
That you weren't part of what happened to us.
但是为什么工厂在出♥售♥
But why is the factory for sale?
我们合作做生意的事一直是假的吗
And was our business partnership ever real?
你真的很有天赋 汉娜
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表