你妈找到你了吗
Hey, did your mom find you?
我就算爬窗户进来
I could have climbed through a window
她也会找到我
and she would have found me.
她给了我们一间房♥待着
Hey, she gave us a room to hang out in
因为我们现在回不了家
until we can go back to our houses.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
多半觉得开免费套间我会过意不去
Probably thought I'd feel bad about getting a free suite.
整个世界天翻地覆了
The world's upside down.
说到这个
Speaking of which
我买♥♥了这些东西
I got us all these
在拿回真正的手♥机♥前可以用
until we get our real phones back.
这让我很想去监狱
This makes me really want to go to jail.
为了不进监狱 我们打算怎么办
What're we doing to stay out of jail?
-谁有艾瑞亚的消息 -没有
- Has anyone heard from Aria? - No.
因为她还没有这个东西
'Cause she doesn't have one of these.
各位 我知道我们都早起了
Okay, guys, I know we all woke up early
现在很烦躁 但我们得专心
and we're cranky, but let's stay focused.
我和你们一样不安
I'm as freaked out as the rest of you.
或许更不安 因为似乎
Maybe even more, considering it looks like
AD昨晚一直在看着我和艾莉睡觉
A.D. was watching Ali and me sleep last night.
等等 所以你俩...
Wait, so are you two..
好吧 是时候了
Well, about time.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking.
桌游必须联网
The game has to connect to the Internet
联网就有IP地址
and it does that with an IP address
类似于手♥机♥号♥码
which is like a phone number.
我现在在写程序搜索
I'm writing a program right now to search
玫瑰镇的信♥号♥♥塔
the cell towers in Rosewood.
桌游一联网 我可能找到他的位置
When the game connects, I might be able to find his location.
难怪他们说你是"天才与激♥情♥"
No wonder they call you "Too genius, too furious."
没人那么说我
No one calls me that.
等等 我们订了餐吗
Wait, we ordered food?
是啊 我后来才发现没人肚子饿
Yeah, before we realized that none of us was hungry.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是游戏里的那部手♥机♥吗
Is that the same one from the game?
应该是
I think so.
要么选择 要么惨败
只要一人认罪 他人即获自♥由♥
只要一人认罪 他人即获自♥由♥
"Just one plea, the rest go free.
若是没人认罪 你们全部完蛋
If no one steps up, you all go down."
若是没人认罪 你们全部完蛋
我不明白
I don't understand.
他想我们选择其中一人去坐牢
He wants us to choose one of us to go to jail.
不然我们全都得坐牢
Or we all go.
如果你们想要解释 去问问艾瑞亚吧
If you want an explanation, you might try asking Aria.
为什么要问艾瑞亚
Why would we ask Aria?
我想她已经是AD那边的人了
I think she's on the A.D. team.
解释一下
Explain.
这个嘛
Well...
一开始是储物柜的空手而归
First there's the whole locker 214 fiasco.
艾瑞亚说她去不了学校
Aria said she couldn't make it to the high school
看不到拿硬盘的人是谁
to see who picked up the hard drive.
那是因为她要和以斯拉一起出席宣传活动
That's because she was at the publicity event with Ezra.
其实她根本没出席 那她到底去哪了
Which she did not actually attend, so where was she?
同一时间 你们的宝宝床遭人破坏
The trashing of your nursery happened at the exact same time.
斯宾塞 在播放玛丽·德雷克
Spencer, were any of us sitting in this room right now
和你父亲的录音时
near your house when that recording
现在这个房♥间里有谁去过你家
of Mary Drake and your father was played?
这你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
没人
No.
但艾瑞亚去过
But Aria was.
你们不是吧
Okay, guys, come on.
艾瑞亚绝对不会这么做的
Aria would never do something like that.
我看到她在咖啡店拿到了一块拼图
I saw her get a puzzle piece in the brew.
拼图是藏在那给她的 她也知道怎么找
It was hidden for her and she knew where to find it.
艾瑞亚今天接到了一通令人不安的电♥话♥
I also managed to access a portion
我还设法截取了一段
of an unsettling phone call Aria had today.
和谁通电♥话♥
With who?
AD
A.D.
我配当你的队友了
I've earned my way on your team.
你欠我的
You owe me.
今晚 我会把详情短♥信♥给你
Tonight, I'll text you the details.
我对这事也不爽
I'm not happy about this.
不管你们相信我与否
Whether you choose to believe me or not--
我们要实质的证据
Concrete proof.
只要记住
Just remember
是你们要求的
you asked for it.
今早在多个地方
Well, search warrants were served
发布了通缉令
on multiple locations this morning.
不 女士 我没法告诉你确切时间
No, ma'am, I can't tell you exactly when
但在我目前来看
but from what I've seen so far
的确说明我们应该能在一周内
it does indicate that we should be able
提出指控
to file charges within a week.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
-坦纳副队 -什么事
- Lieutenant Tanner. - Yeah?
-你要看看这个 -好
- You need to see this. - Okay.
你哪找到的
Hm. Where'd you find it?
物证
玫瑰镇警局
浴室下水道
Shower drain.
里面有血迹
There are traces of blood in there, too.
干得好
Good work.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你怎么来了 出什么事了吗
What're you doing here? Did something happen?
坦纳叫我去问话
Tanner happened. She called me in for questioning.
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
-那之后我都没见过你 -嗯
- I haven't seen you since... - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
时好时坏吧
Some good days, some bad.
现在还行吧
I'm, uh, I'm hanging in there.
你呢 你怎么样
How are you, how are you holding up?
就是觉得...
Just feels like there's...
有很多吵杂声从四面八方涌来
There's so much noise that's coming from everywhere.
但你知道这就是我喜欢待在小屋的原因
But you know that's why I love being out at the cabin.
在那里 就算想也找不到吵杂声
You couldn't find a noise out there if you tired.
如果你想的话 可以来和我一起
You could join me if you'd like.
那坦纳...
So, um... Tanner..
不 我想要
Uh... Yeah, no, I, I tried to
弄清楚她在干什么
get a picture of what she was doing
和什么人说话
who she was talking to.
然后呢
And?
她好像对这个案子很有把握
It, it seems like she's building a solid case.
她说得不多 但是却一副...
That she didn't share a lot, but she was acting...
看起来有所发现
...encouraged.
那我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
你和登喜路的死有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with Dunhill's murder?
我得走了
I have to go.
你要去哪里
Where?
你最好还是别知道的好
It's probably better if you don't know.
艾瑞亚 怎么了
Aria? W-what's goin' on?
没什么
Nothing.
你最好接下那个电♥话♥
You should probably get that.
你好
Hey, yeah.
维斯 怎么了 听着 我能不能
Wes. What's goin' on? Look, can..
你穿着制♥服♥的确很好看
你在这里做什么
......you doin' out here?
我正要 正要去见AD
I was, I was trying to meet A.D.
我的天呐 梦娜是对的
Oh, my God. Mona was right.
梦娜 梦娜和这件事情有什么关系
Mona? What has Mona have to do--
是你潜入了我们的婴儿室吗
Were you in our nursery?
是你把录音放在斯宾塞的房♥子里吗
Did you put the recording in Spencer's house?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表