for an incident involving the death of a child
一个小孩子的死亡事件有关
who was under Mary's care while she was babysitting.
虽然她没有被起诉
There were no charges ever filed
但她被强制待在拉德里 直到18岁
but she was forced to stay in Radley until she was 18.
然后她又入院好几次
And then she was readmitted several times
直到她23岁时永远出来了
until she got out for good 23 years ago.
所以她是个恶毒的保姆
So she was the babysitter from hell?
是梦娜打来的 玛丽刚离开了迷失森林
You guys, that was Mona. Mary just left the Lost Woods.
她马上需要我们的帮助
She needs backup. Now.
艾米莉 怎么回事
Emily, what is this about?
我之前骗了你 艾瑞亚
I lied to you earlier, Aria.
我看到艾莉了
I did see Ali
而且我很确定她承认杀死夏洛蒂了
and I'm pretty sure she confessed to killing Charlotte.
你录下来了吗
Did you record it?
没有 事情发生得太快了
No, it all happened so fast and..
我没想到她会说是她干的
...I wasn't expecting her to say that she did it.
之前没发表意见的人是我
I was the holdout earlier.
我没有写下艾莉的名字
I didn't write down Ali's name
因为我不愿意相信是她干的
because I didn't wanna believe that it was her.
知道这个很好 艾米莉 但是时间紧迫
Look, this is all great, Emily, but the clock is ticking
这些话没用 我们还是无法证明
and it doesn't help us. We still can't prove it.
我跟艾莉在一起时 她告诉我她在打包东西
When I was staying with Ali, she told me she was packing up
捐给慈善二手店
some stuff to give to Goodwill.
我也不知道会在那里
I didn't know it would be in there.
但直觉告诉我是的
I just had a hunch.
在我们交给AD前
Before we hand it over to A.D.
我们能再理一遍吗
can we please go over this one more time?
我跟你们一样爱汉娜
I love Hanna just as much as you all do.
但我们是要拿一个自己人去换另一个
But we're about to hand over one of our own for another.
但这不一样 艾米
But it's different, Em.
汉娜是无辜的 艾莉不是
Hanna is innocent, Ali is not.
我们知道艾莉是个操纵人的行家
Look, we know that Ali is a master manipulator
但我不相信她是个冷血的杀人犯
but I don't believe that she's a cold-blooded killer.
不管那晚发生了什么 我相信
Whatever happened that night, I believe
她肯定是自卫 但她还是杀了夏洛蒂
that she was protecting herself, but she still killed Charlotte.
我们没时间争论这个
We don't have time to debate this.
现在艾莉森在被安全地关在威尔比
Right now, Alison is safely locked up at Welby
而汉娜有生命危险
and Hanna's life is on the line.
我们需要把外套交给AD
We need to get that jacket to A.D.
凯勒
Caleb?
-他走了 -他怎么知道去哪里
- He's gone. - How does he know where to go?
他拿了我的手♥机♥
He took my phone.
迷失森林度假村
-你在哪里 -我们找不到玛丽了
- Where are you? - We lost Mary.
没事 我拿到换回汉娜的东西了
It doesn't matter. I have what I need to get Hanna back.
是艾莉森干的 证据在迷失森林
救命
Help!
救命 救救我
Help! Please! Help me!
救命 救命 停车
Help! Help! Please, stop!
求你 停下
Stop, please.
有什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
还没有 一片寂静
Not yet. Radio silence.
我们应该有人去威尔比看看艾莉
One of us should go to Welby to check on Ali.
我们这样做是对的 她现在很安全
We did the right thing. She's in a safe place.
威尔比跟诺克斯堡军事基地一样戒备森严 艾米
Yeah, Welby is locked up like Fort Knox, Em.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
是不是有点疯狂
Maybe a little crazy?
不用担心
Don't worry.
我会照顾好你的
I am going to take care of you.
我会确保你活上好久好久
I'm gonna make sure you live a long life..
在这里烂掉
...rotting away in here.
我知道你杀了夏洛蒂
I know you killed Charlotte.
天道轮回 艾莉森
Just like you, Alison
苍天饶过谁
Karma can be such a bitch.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表