艾莉
Allie?
视频来电请求
艾瑞亚
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯留了一手好记录
'Jessica DiLaurentis kept excellent records.'
如果以斯拉知道你的文档里有些什么
'If Ezra knew what was in your file'
他绝对会选择妮可
'he would definitely choose Nicole.'
而你却只能在监狱里和他相见
'And she would be visiting him in jail.'
来吧 这是这条街最后一所房♥子了
'Come on. This is the last house on the street.'
我知道我爸的侦探认为玛丽
I know my dad's detective thinks that Mary's hiding out
藏匿在这附近 但这不意味着
somewhere in this neighborhood but that doesn't mean
你就可以骚扰这里的住户
you get to terrorize the residents.
你刚才让那个老爷爷哭了
You made that old man cry.
但那个老头子很可能家里藏着
Hey, well that old man could have been
一个危险的罪犯
harboring a dangerous criminal.
也可能藏着某个处境困难的无辜女人
Or an innocent women who just gotten mixed up in something.
玛丽之所以消失就是因为她知道太多
Spencer, Mary knows something, that's why she disappeared.
我得提醒你 我在找我的生母
Okay, I just need to remind you I'm looking for my birth mother.
如果我想搞政♥治♥迫♥害♥那一套的话
Please if I wanted to go on a witch-hunt
我就会和我爹出来了
I would have gone on this trip with my dad.
你说得对 我答应你不再挑起是非了
You're right. No more pitchforks, I promise.
-汉娜 -泰德
- Hanna? - Ted?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
做出你的选择 女性医学流产指导
预约人 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
时间 早上八点半
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-对不起 我只是 -你只是什么
- I'm sorry, I-I just-- - You just what?
你说得对 她的确长得像艾莉森的妈妈
You're right she looks just like Alison's mom
但我没见过她
but no, I haven't seen her.
你确定吗 也许在某个邻居的房♥子或
Are you sure? Maybe at a neighbor's house or..
抱歉 真没有
No, sorry.
看来我们记错地址了
I guess we wrote down the wrong address.
我倒是挺高兴的
I'm glad you did.
你不知道我见到你有多开心
I can't tell you how great it is to see you.
你最近如何 我听说你在纽约
Tell me what you've been up to, I heard you're in New York
为一个大设计师工作 而且还订婚了
working for some big time designer and you got engaged?
你说的并不是那样
Well, that didn't really work out.
工作和订婚的事都搞砸了
Both the engagement and New York thing.
没关系 你会处理好的
Well, you'll figure it out,
你一直是个坚强的人 你们俩都是
you're resilient beyond measure, both of you.
你们可以进来坐会儿 我泡些茶
We can sit down a minute, I could bring out some tea.
我们不能久留 抱歉
We really can't stay, I'm so sorry.
你还用原来的邮箱吗
Do you still have the same e-mail?
还用原来的微软邮箱
I'm still Hotmail.
别说我是个老古董
Don't judge I'm old.
我会给你发我的联♥系♥方式的
Well I'll send you my contact
我们应该去拉德里一起喝一次咖啡
We should get coffee at the Bradley.
我可以把妈妈带上
I can bring my mom.
那就太棒了
That'd be wonderful.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's good to see you.
我也是 汉娜
It's great to see you, Hanna.
-再见 斯宾塞 -再见
- Bye, Spencer. - Bye.
还有 如果见到玛丽告诉我好吗
And...let me know if you see Mary, okay?
警♥察♥正在搜捕她
The cops are looking for her
而且她是个危险人物
and...she could be dangerous.
你跟她们说了什么
What did you tell them?
没什么 就像你让我说的那样
Nothing, just like you asked.
我要知道你为什么在这里 玛丽
I need to know why you're really here, Mary?
目前有有六个地址了 还没算上其他的
Six locations and counting,
我们会整个晚上都耗在这里
we could be at this all night.
我可一点不惊讶 这就是AD的作风
I wouldn't put it past A.D.
-怎么了 -这是不是也说明了什么
- What? - Are they coordinates?
没什么 只是鸭子叫而已
No, just duck sounds.
难道我们要找个池塘吗
We're supposed to find a pond or something?
鸭子宝贝 应该就是这里了
Darling Duck, that's gotta be it.
鸭子宝贝
我在想为什么AD想让你去婴儿服饰店
I wonder why A.D. Wants you to go in a baby clothes store?
走吧 我们得找到那块拼图碎片
Come on, we need to find that puzzle piece.
屏蔽号♥码 视频来电请求
是以斯拉 我马上就过去找你
It's-it's Ezra, I 'll be right there.
看来有个人把游戏板上你的小人拿掉了
Someone moved your piece off the game board.
你想输掉游戏吗
'Do you want to lose?'
我不想输 我只想退出
I don't wanna lose, I want out.
结束通话
现在马上来见我
位置图
艾莉森
Alison?
你好 我是朱莉 我们通过电♥话♥
Hi, it's Julie, we spoke on the phone.
是的 你好
Right, hi.
我还担心关门前你不会来呢
I was worried you wouldn't make it before closing.
这是你的扫描仪
Okay, so here's your scanner
对准你想要的物品扫码
just point it at the bar code of the item that you want
然后就可以直接来结账了
and voila, it goes on your registry.
如果有问题就告诉我
Let me know if you have any questions.
好的
Alright.
选择十件物品 住购物愉快
-这是你第一个孩子吗 -是的
- Is this your first? - It is.
-我特别兴奋 -是女孩还是男孩
- I'm so excited. - Boy or girl?
我还是想留个惊喜 你懂的
I want to keep it a surprise, you know?
-你呢 是女孩吗 -才不是呢
- What about you, a girl? - No.
那太棒了
It's great.
玫瑰镇也没那么糟
Rosewood isn't all that bad, you know?
你会怀念这里的披萨的
You're gonna miss the pizza.
或许吧
I might.
我和爱荷华州的教练说还需要时间考虑
I told Iowa I needed a little more time to decide.
真的吗
Really?
你在重新考虑离开还是决定留下
You're reconsidering or changed?
我只是想起了一些事情
I remembered something.
我不是唯一一个有着阴暗面的人
I'm not the only one with demons.
如果不正视自己内心的阴暗面
And not facing mine..
那就和高中的我没什么区别了
...that'd be a lot like high school too.
当世界变得简单之后
This decision was a lot easier
做这个决定就变得容易多了
when the world seemed black and white.
我们还是可以像从前在大学里那样
Well, we can always race for it
一起游泳比赛
like we did back in college.
别来这套
Don't knock it.
我们这样做出了很多重要的决定
We made a lot of big decisions that way.
没错 比如
Yeah, like
我们晚餐应该点披萨还是泰国菜
should we have pizza for dinner or pad Thai?
选英语还是生物 住宿舍还是租在学校外
English major or biology? Dorm or off campus apartment?
-你很后悔那个决定 -没错
- You regretted that one. - Yup.
来吧 我们比赛
Let's do it. Let's race for it.
佩吉 我才不要用比赛来决定你的未来
Paige, I'm not racing to decide your future.
-这是你的人生 -我知道
- I mean, this is your life. - I know it is.
我不知道还有什么决定的办法
And I don't know how else to decide.
我是认真的 栅格咖啡厅是终点
I'm serious. Apple Rose is the finish.
我赢了我就去爱荷华 你赢了我就留下来
I win I go to Iowa, you win I stay.
你疯了
You're insane.
你就是怕输
You're just afraid you're gonna lose.
我用胳膊肘都能赢过你的腿
My bum shoulder can beat your bum knee any day of the week.
准备 出发
Get ready, go.
等等
Wait up.
这不公平
It's not a fair start.
佩吉
Paige?
其实我已经决定了
Actually I've already decided.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
怎么样
How did it go?
-很好 -等等
- Fine. - Wait.
别忘了 你要我帮你保管的
Don't forget, the item you asked us to put on hold.
给捐献者的
For the donor.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
你让我们为捐卵者保管的
You asked us to put this on hold for the egg donor.
你亲自要求的
We personalized it and everything.
艾米丽
你要捐卵子
You're donating your eggs.
-什么时候的事情 -今天
- When is this happening? - Today.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表