or did Hanna get to him first?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. That's right...
他们派出了最后一批搜索小队
They sent out a final search crew
不过我觉得他们这么做只是为了
but I think that's mainly to appease the people
让我们这些抱着希望大老远跑来的人好受一些
that came down here hoping, like me.
以斯拉 我很遗憾
Ezra, I'm sorry.
我明白你为什么要删了那通电♥话♥
I get why you deleted the call.
我们不应该为一个人悼念两次
No one should have to mourn someone twice.
我会去机场接你的
So I'll pick you up from the airport.
我们可以去那家你喜欢的餐厅
We can go to that diner that you like
有糖奶油派的那家
the place with the sugar-cream pie.
不用了 我打个车就行
That's okay. I can take a cab.
不过要是你没什么事的话 我很希望
But if you don't have any plans, I would really like it
到家的时候能见到你
if you're home when I got there.
那就今晚见了
I'll see you tonight then.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
汉娜·玛琳 白人女性 金发
Hanna Marin, white female, blonde
二十五岁左右 现已失踪
mid twenties, is now considered a missing person
可能被一个叫诺埃尔·卡恩的人绑♥架♥
possibly abducted by one Noel Kahn
白人男性 也是二十五岁左右
white male, also mid twenties.
此人是危险人物 而且可能持有武器
He should be considered dangerous and possibly armed.
我需要你帮助 你得一个人来
I need your help, and I need you to come alone.
很抱歉以这种方式让你帮我
I'm sorry to rope you in like this
可我看到新闻后 我不知道该找谁了
but when I saw the news, I didn't know who else to call.
下次你要绑♥架♥逃跑之前 先给我打电♥话♥
Well, next time, call me before you abduct someone
这样可以给我减轻点难度
and go on the run. It just makes my life a little easier.
什么时候能拿到化验结果
When do you get the test results?
至少得明天
Not till tomorrow.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找这个
Looking for this.
这是什么
What is that?
你真的没跟别人联♥系♥过吗
You seriously haven't spoken to anyone?
我一直都在忙着啊
Well, I've kinda had my hands full.
有一段视频能够证明
There is footage on here that proves
诺埃尔跟夏洛蒂共谋
that Noel was working with Charlotte.
-他当时也在玩偶之家 -什么
- He was part of the dollhouse. - What?
我之前还担心他会把证据毁了 不过很显然
I was worried he destroyed it, but clearly you knocked him out
他还没来得及你就把他打晕了
before he had the chance to.
汉娜 我们不需要化验结果了
Look, Hanna, you don't need the test results.
这个足以让诺埃尔被关进监狱了
This is more than enough to put Noel behind bars.
不行
No.
什么意思
What do you mean no?
证明诺埃尔在玩偶之家犯的罪
Busting Noel for the dollhouse
只是相当于证明了一个黑帮老大偷税漏税
is like busting a mob boss for tax evasion.
这就结束了
It's settling..
可我还没准备要结束
and I'm not ready to settle.
可是汉娜 不可能比玩偶之家还糟了
But, Hanna, you can't get any worse than the dollhouse.
我后背上的伤疤不这么认为
I have scars on my back that say different.
我要让诺埃尔
I want Noel to be held accountable
为他所做的一切负责
for everything he did.
我要证明他就是AD
I'm gonna prove he's A.D.
我必须这么做
I need to.
金发女性 二十几岁
Blonde female, early twenties,
蓝色眼睛 一米七三
blue eyes, 5'7"..
求你了
Please.
帮帮我 只需要再躲十个小时就行
Help me. I just need to stay hidden for ten more hours.
你绝不应该这么做
That's the last thing you're gonna do.
-谢谢你 佩奇 -你想待多久都行
- Thanks, Paige. - Stay as long as you'd like.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
如果你饿的话
I also have some breakfast stuff
我这里还有些早餐
in here if you're hungry.
我都快要吐了
I couldn't be more nauseated.
我们还要像小牛一样被关在这多久啊
How much longer are we gonna be penned up in here like veal?
富里说在抓到诺埃尔之前我们不能离开
Furey says we can't leave until they find Noel.
即使没人盯着我们看
Well, it's hard enough going through this
经历这些也已经很不容易了
without being gawked at.
你是说佩奇吗 我让她来的
You mean, Paige? I invited her.
为什么 她跟这事没关系啊
Why? She has nothing to do with this.
她是来支持我们的
She's here to support us.
别忘了 她当时也被A...
Don't forget, she was targeted by "A" when--
好吧 我只是觉得挺可悲的
Fine, I just think it's a little pathetic
她竟然利用我们来接近你
that she's using us to get close to you.
她不知道你在和别人约会吗
Doesn't she know that you're dating someone?
知道
Yeah, well
我和塞布丽娜处于冷静期
things with Sabrina are kind of on pause.
我不能和她讲这事
I can't talk to her about this.
艾米 新闻上全是这事
Em, it's all over the news.
我知道我得解决这事 好吧
And I know I'll have to deal with it, okay.
但是跟佩奇说要容易些 她经历过这事
But it's easier with Paige. She's been through this before.
她理解这事 理解我
She understands it and me.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看起来有事发生了
Guys, looks like something's happening.
也许他们找到汉娜了
Maybe they found Hanna.
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
谢谢你的新消息 格雷格
Thank you for the update, Greg.
我们也去通知下州警吧
Let's go ahead and alert the state troopers too.
怎么回事
What's going on?
去到卡恩河边小屋的警♥察♥
The officers who went to the Kahn lakehouse
发现了两组脚印
found two sets of footprints.
有挣扎的痕迹
There was a struggle.
看起来很糟糕 我知道
It looks bad, I know
但我想证明给我朋友和你们所有人看
but I wanted to prove to my friends and to all of you
诺埃尔就是一直在折磨我们的人
that Noel is the person who's been tormenting us..
所以我去了霍利布鲁克
...so I went to Holly Brook to find the girl
去找被他推下楼梯的女孩
he pushed down the stairs.
如果我能让她讲出实情
If I could get her to talk
我们就有了一个重要目击证人
we'd have a credible witness.
但不走运 我没能找到她
Unfortunately, I couldn't track her down.
突然消失我很抱歉
I'm just so sorry that I worried everybody
让所有人都担心了
by disappearing like that.
我当时没想清楚
I wasn't thinking.
你已经很精通做这个了
You've gotten really good at this.
你觉得警♥察♥会信吗
Do you think the cops will buy it?
绝对会信 你该担心的是你的朋友
Definitely. It's your friends you need to worry about.
要骗她们太难了
They're way harder to fool.
老天 我讨厌对她们撒谎
God, I hate lying to them.
不把她们卷进来 你已经帮了她们大忙了
You're doing them a favor by not getting them involved.
再次谢谢你 梦娜
Thank you again, Mona.
你确定你能解决
Are you sure you're able to handle--
别担心 我这边已经已经万无一失了
Don't worry. I got my end covered.
你为什么不再跟我讲一遍
So why don't you run it through for me one more time?
看起来很糟
It looks bad..
我知道 突然消失我很抱歉
...I know, I'm just so sorry I worried everybody
让所有人都担心了
by disappearing like that.
我当时没想清楚
I wasn't thinking.
因为我们已经开始调查了
Well, since we opened up an investigation
你得在书面声明上签个字
I'm gonna have to have you sign a written statement.
当然
Sure.
汉娜 你该给我们打个电♥话♥
Hanna, you should have called us.
我知道
I know.
再次很抱歉
I'm sorry again.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what's going on?
凯勒
Hey, Caleb.
各单位请注意
All units, please be advised
已找到汉娜·玛琳 确认生还
Hanna Marin has been found alive.
还在用艳红色
Still rocking that jungle red?
我没那么善变 找到适合我的就一直用
I'm not fickle. When I find what works for me, I stick with it.
诀窍就是知道
Well, the trick is knowing
什么时候它已经不再适合你了
when something isn't working for you anymore.
别讲化妆诀窍了
Enough with the makeup tips.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我是来给你个机会的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表