可据托比说 还没人能
According to Toby, that's something
联♥系♥到杰森
that nobody else has managed to do.
警♥察♥在找杰森吗
Are the police looking for Jason?
托比在找
Toby is.
他想找人确认一下玛丽·德雷克的事
He needs someone to confirm Mary Drake's story.
不应该确认一下她的脸吗
Confirmation other than her face?
大家好像不记得艾莉的母亲有个妹妹
People don't seem to remember Ali's mother having a sister.
你什么时候见利亚姆
When do you meet with Liam?
4点
4 o'clock.
这次能成功吗
Can we make this work with him?
当然 能成功的 我想是的
Of course, we can make it work. I think.
至少够写完书的时间了
At least long enough to finish the book.
我当时急着要跟他说
I was in such a rush to get it over with
想跟他分手 可还没来得及他就
that I broke up with him before he told me
又说起了书的事
that he was back on the book.
我把事情搞复杂了
I really complicated the situation.
说实在的 这么久以来事情已经
All due respect, things have been complicated
很复杂了
for quite some time.
利亚姆像我们一样都很重视这本书
This book means as much to Liam as it does to us
所以他才想要做这件事的
and that's why he wants to work on it.
是的 可能他是很重视
Yeah, it might mean as much to him
但这并不意味着是一回事
but it does not mean the same things.
我保证肯定能成功的
I promise I will make this work.
这个幕后故事有点问题
And there's a problem with his backstory.
我昨天晚上看的时候才发现的
I just noticed it this last time through.
什么 什么问题
What-what sort of problem?
他的行为的掠夺本性
The predatory nature of his actions.
你觉得他是在掠夺吗
You think he comes across as predatory?
我能理解那种冲动 就像洛丽塔神话
I understand the impulse, the Lolita myth.
不是像纳博科原版写的那样 而是
Not the Nabokov original but the whole older man
弗拉基米尔·纳博科 俄裔美籍著名作家
小说《洛丽塔》的作者
被一些小作家瞎写成的
inappropriately young girl idea
大叔对小女孩不正常的想法
that's been trashed by lesser writers.
不是所有人都能像纳博科那样
Well, we can't all be Nabokov.
甚至我们连尼古拉斯·斯帕克思的水平都达不到
Some of us can't even manage Nicholas Sparks.
美国著名畅销作家
至少·斯帕克思知道读者有多大的
Well, at least Sparks understands what a reader
容忍♥度 怎么能让他们毛骨悚然
can tolerate and what makes their skin crawl.
我们看的是同一个地方吗
Are we looking at the same pages here?
因为他们也没间隔太远
Because they aren't that far apart in age
所以我不知道你在看什么
so I'm having a little trouble seeing what you're seeing here.
那是因为你崇拜他
That's because he's your hero.
你自然就会为他的行为辩护
You're invested in justifying his actions.
你跟他关系太近 不能公正评判
You're too close to see him as he really is.
听着 我只是说实话而已
Listen, I'm just being frank here.
如果我不能说实话 我就对你没帮助
If-if I can't be frank, I can't help you.
-我们都希望出版最好的书 -没错
- We all want the best book. - Exactly.
而现在 你的章节和艾瑞亚的
And right now, there's this friction
有分歧
between your chapters and Aria's.
分歧
Friction?
听着
Look,
我们都不希望艾瑞亚显得很傻 对吗
neither one of us want Aria to look foolish, right?
就像她说服自己需要
Like she let herself get talked into something
她并不想要的东西
that she didn't want.
你是说艾瑞亚的章节
You mean Aria's character.
是的 她的章节
Yeah, her character.
我来是为了保护这本书
I'm here to protect this book.
那就意味着保护作者 两个作者
And that means protecting the authors. Both of them.
保护我们远离什么
Protecting from what?
观点遗失 判断失误
A loss of perspective. Poor judgment.
-能避免的糟糕决定 -那个担子很重啊
- Avoidable bad choices. - That's a big responsibility.
-我很重视 -是的
- And I take it very seriously. - Yes.
我看出来了
I can see that.
我 我明白我承诺过
I-I just, I understand that I have commitments
可我在这也有承诺的事
but I have commitments here too.
是的 你也同意了
Yes, and you agreed.
我一有空就去订日期
I will get a hard date as soon as I can.
谢谢 拜
Thank you. Bye.
-你好 斯宾塞 -德雷克夫人
- Hello, Spencer. - Miss Drake.
我看到你在这 想着来问问你的朋友
I saw you in here, and I thought I'd ask about your friend.
关于汉娜 她怎么样了
About Hanna. How is she?
她还好
Uh, she's, she's alright.
她告诉你她经历的事了吗
Has she told you any more about what happened to her?
没有 没说什么
No. No, not much.
我必须要说 我那天晚上
I have to tell you, I don't feel
感觉不太好
especially good about the other night.
怎么了
What about it?
让汉娜说服我带她来你家
Letting Hanna talk me into taking her to your house
而不是警♥察♥局或者医院
instead of the police or the hospital.
-所以你为什么呢 -她非要这样
- So why did you? - She insisted.
是 可是是你在开车
Yes but you were the one who was driving the car.
你本可以带她去警♥察♥局
You could have taken her to the police.
你本可以带她去看医生
You could have taken her to the doctor.
你本可以带她去任何地方
You could have taken her anywhere,
但你都没有 为什么
but you didn't. Why?
讲真 斯宾塞 我跟医院
Frankly, Spencer, my experiences with hospitals
和警局打交道的经历都不是很好
and the police haven't always been the best.
不好意思 这是什么意思
I'm sorry, what do you mean?
我跟你说过我和我姐姐关系不好
I told you that my sister and I had issues.
那是真的 但还不完全
That's true, but not really honest.
艾莉森被关在现在的地方
One of the most distressing things about Alison
最令我痛苦的一点在于
being where she is right now is that
我之前也有类似经历
I have had similar experiences.
我在拉德里呆过很长一段时间
I spent time, considerable time
当那里还是疗养院时
in Radley when it was a sanitarium.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask you why?
你为什么会在拉德里
Why you were at Radley?
我来告诉你这个是因为我希望你能理解
I'm gonna tell you this because I want you to understand
我为什么担心艾莉森
why I'm so worried about Alison.
我和我姐姐14岁时 杰西卡在照顾小孩
We were 14, my sister and I. Jessica was babysitting.
她打给我抱怨小孩怎么都止不住哭
She called me to complain that the baby wouldn't stop crying.
那是卡弗家的小孩 叫泰迪
It was the Carver baby, Teddy.
他10个月大 他感冒了
He was ten months old, and he had a cold
肯定很难受
and he must have been miserable.
她求我过去帮她
She begged me to come and help her.
我不想去 但还是去了
I didn't want to go, but I did.
等我到了那里 孩子在楼上终于睡着了
And when I got there, the baby was upstairs finally asleep.
杰西卡说她给他洗了澡
Jessica said she had given him a bath
然后他马上就睡着了
and he had fallen right off.
然后她让我看着泰迪
Then she asked me to stay with Teddy
她就可以和马特·布鲁克斯约会了
so she could meet up with Matt Brooks.
杰西卡走了
Jessica left.
等卡弗夫妻回家时 我告诉他们
And when the Carvers came home, I told them that
杰西卡因为头疼给我打电♥话♥
Jessica had called me because she had a headache.
卡弗太太上楼了
Mrs. Carver went upstairs.
卡弗先生在给我杰西卡的钱
Mr. Carver was giving me Jessica's money.
卡弗太太开始尖叫
Mrs. Carver started to scream.
她叫得好像她着火了
She screamed like she was on fire.
泰迪死了
Teddy was dead.
等他们找到杰西卡时 她说
When they found Jessica, she said
她走的时候小孩还是好好的
well, the baby had been fine when she left.
-可你告诉他们 -他们相信杰西卡
- But you told them... - They believed Jessica.
所有人都总是相信杰西卡
Everybody always believed Jessica.
她是善良的那个
She was the warm one.
所以你的父母把你关进了拉德里
And that was why your parents put you in Radley.
不然就只能进监狱了
It was that or prison.
他们认为我会更安全
They thought I'd be safer.
至少他们是这么跟我说的
At least that's what they told me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
利亚姆对写作很有激♥情♥
Liam can be really passionate about writing.
我收到的不是批判 是愤怒
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表