剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
And this is why.
这就是原因所在
I've watched my mother chase after men her whole life,
我看着我妈妈一生都在追着男人跑
and where did it get her? Nowhere.
她又得到了什么呢 什么也没有
I won't make that mistake.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
So you haven't seen Damon since jail? No.
从监狱那次你再没见过戴蒙吗 没有
And I don't want to.
我也不想见他
Then you might not want to turn around.
那你可能也不想转过头去
Emily, you need to hear me out.
艾米莉 你得听我解释
You owe me that much.
你欠我这个
So I need you to believe me
我需要你相信我
Emily. I didn't do anything wrong.
艾米莉 我没有做错什么
So the reason you didn't
那么你在监狱没给我打电♥话♥
call me from jail is because you're innocent?
是因为你是无辜的
I was stupid. I was in the wrong place
我一时昏了头 在错误的时间
at the wrong time and I was embarrassed.
出现在了错误的地点 我很难堪
But I'm not a criminal.
但我不是个罪犯
Says the guy who picked a lock
这话竟然从一个晚上撬锁
to get me into the gym at night.
帮我进体操馆的人嘴里说出来
You know me.
你了解我的
Do I? Because the guy I thought I knew
我了解吗 我以为我了解的那个人
promised he'd always be honest with me.
承诺过他永远会对我坦诚
And then, he just disappeared.
然后呢 他就这样消失了
Like my father and my step-father
就像我的父亲和继父
and every other loser my mother ever dated.
就像和我妈交往的每个失败男人一样
And I just can't handle that. I'm not a loser.
我受不了这样 我不是个失败者
That's what I was trying to prove to you.
这也正是我要向你证明的
Gymnastics is my only way out.
体操是我唯一的出路
It's the only thing that is
只有它能拯救我
gonna save me from ending up like my mother.
不让我走妈的老路
The National Team is going to China,
国家队就要去中国了
and I just have to stay focused
如果想要最后冲刺的话
if I want to make the final cut.
我就得集中精力
I can't be all messed up. I'm sorry.
我不能陷在这一团乱麻之中 抱歉
No. Seriously? Dude, you should just give her some space.
别这样 老兄 你得给她一点空间
You'd like that, wouldn't you. Then you can cut right in.
你就希望这样 就能趁虚而入了
Gee, and I was so nice to you when you cut in on me.
我对你这么好 你不还是趁虚而入
You work here now?
你也在这里打工吗
Nah, I just like the shirt.
我只是喜欢这工作服
Don't tell me you work here, too? Please.
别告诉你也在这里打工 拜托
I would never work here.
我怎么可能在这里打工
I wouldn't even eat here.
也绝不会在这吃东西
Wow, drama-rama. What's up with you and Damon?
八卦八卦 你跟戴蒙怎么了
Nothing anymore. Oh. So I've got good news.
没有任何关系了 我有个好消息
Guess what? We're going to prom!
猜猜是什么 我们要去舞会啦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You know, corsages, pretty dresses, dinner and dancing.
胸花 漂亮的舞裙 晚宴还有舞蹈
Like a real-life John Hughes movie.
就像约翰·休斯的电影一样
I'm really not in the mood for a prom.
我现在可真没兴趣参加舞会
This isn't about you. This is about supporting Payson.
这可不是为了你 是为了支持佩森
And she'll only go to her prom if we go, too.
只有我们都去她才肯参加
When are we ever gonna get a chance
我们要等到什么时候才有机会
to go to prom like normal girls?
像普通女孩一样参加舞会
I was hoping never. Come on.
我可从来没想过 不是吧
Prom's a rite of passage. You really can't miss out on it.
舞会是种成年仪式 你千万不能错过
Did you go to your prom? Well, no.
那你参加过舞会吗 没有
Well, you're in luck then. We need dates.
算你运气好 我们需要舞伴
What are you doing tomorrow?
你明天有安排吗
Looks like I got a date to the prom.
看来我有舞伴参加舞会了
Payse!
时刻准备
Uh-uh. Forget it.
想都别想
No way I'm gonna be your date.
我决不当你的舞伴
Relax, working man. We're going as a group.
放心吧 打工仔 我们是组队去的
But hey, I'm sure there'll be tons of hot high school boys
不过 我敢肯定那里一定有成堆的帅哥
that would love to dance with Kaylie all night.
想和凯莉共舞到天明呢
OK, I'll go. As a group. Great.
好吧 我去 组队去 好极了
We need two more boys. So ask a couple of your friends.
我们还差两个男生 你再叫两个朋友吧
Cute, tall friends. No dorks, please.
又高又帅的朋友 千万别找呆子
This is so exciting! I have to get a new dress.
真是让人激动啊 我得赶快去买♥♥新裙子
More speed! More speed!
加速 加速
More speed! More speed!
加速 加速
You have to explode off the floor.
你应该在起跳瞬间爆发
I'm not a stick of dynamite.
我又不是什么炸♥药♥
One more time.
再来一次
Without the harness.
把安全带拿掉
No. I obviously can't do it myself.
不 我肯定做不来的
Yes, you can. But you're using the harness as a safety net.
你行的 你把安全带当成了保护网
As long as you know it's there to catch you,
因为你知道它会接住你
you don't have to commit.
你就不会尽全力
Trust me. You don't need a safety net.
相信我 你不需要保护网
It's just getting in your way.
按自己的方法来就行
I did it.
我成功了
You were right. See?
你说的没错 看到了吧
You trusted me, you didn't get hurt.
相信了我 你也没有受伤
I'm sorry. But at the risk of being a horrible father,
我很抱歉 尽管你会说我是个糟糕的父亲
I'm not giving you $600 to buy yet another dress.
但我还是不会给你600美金去买♥♥新裙子
But it's not just any dress. It's a prom dress.
这可不是什么普通裙子 是礼服
And I need to look amazing.
我想打扮得更美丽动人些
Why? Who are you even going with?
为什么 你和谁一起去
Carter Anderson. And a bunch
卡特·安德森 还有很多
of other guys and girls. It's a group thing.
男生女生 我们是组队去的
I see. Five hundred?
明白了 500元好吗
No hundred. You've got two closets
一分钱都没有 你已经有两大衣柜
filled with designer frocks.
名牌设计师礼服
And, last I looked,
而且 我发现
most of them still had the tags on them.
大部分连标牌都还没拆呢
Seriously, Mom, I don't need a new dress.
说真的 妈妈 我不要新裙子
I'm not even sure if I want to go.
连去不去我都还没确定呢
Honey, it's prom. You have to go.
亲爱的 舞会啊 你决不能错过
And besides, it'll help keep your mind off Damon.
再说了 这能帮你暂时忘了戴蒙
Please go? For me?
去吧 算是为了我 好吗
I've dreamed of seeing my
好多年前我就盼望着
little girl go to prom ever since you were littler.
我的小女儿去参加舞会了
OK. But promise you won't spend too much.
好吧 不过你得保证别花太多钱
It's just a dress.
只是条裙子而已
Oh, I promise! I'm so excited!
我保证 我真是太激动了
My little girl's going to prom!
我的小宝贝要去舞会啦
Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
Prom, prom, prom!
舞会 舞会 舞会
Good morning, Mr. Tanner.
早上好 唐纳先生
Good morning, Mrs. Kmetko.
早上好 克迈特科太太
Coffee? Oh, thank you.
要咖啡吗 谢谢
So I hear our daughters are going to prom.
听说我们的女儿要去参加舞会了
Yeah. It's great, isn't it?
是啊 多棒呀
I'm off to pick up Emily a dress.
我正要去给艾米莉买♥♥条裙子呢
Something elegant, yet flirty. Understated, but sexy.
高雅而又俏皮 保守而又不失性感的
Kick-ass, but... cheap.
漂亮裙子 不过不能太贵
I have a personal shopper. Why don't
我有个私人购物助理
you let me just have her pick something up for Emily.
要不就让我来帮艾米莉挑一条吧
Oh, no, Steve, no, no... Please.
不行 斯蒂夫 不用 拜托了
I want to. It would give me great joy.
我愿意 这让我乐在其中
You have a personal shopper? You're welcome.
你真有个购物助理吗 别客气
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's 15 minutes late.
她已经迟到15分钟了
She is a doctor. It could be worse.
她是个医生 情况不算太糟
We could be standing here in our underwear.
比如我们穿内衣站在这里等待检查
Mr. And Mrs. Keeler, I'm Dr. Anna Clijster.
基勒先生 基勒夫人 我是安娜·克莱斯特医生
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等
Please sit.
请坐
I wish I had a good excuse,
我真希望有个好借口
but it's my addled sense of direction.
不过我的方向感实在太差了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表