剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Knees high. Knees high!
膝盖上抬 膝盖上抬
Dig, dig. Use your arms.
弯腰 摆臂
Use your arms!
摆臂
Drive, Kaylie, drive! Drive, drive, drive!
加油 凯莉 加油 前进
Good. One more time.
很好 再一次
Let's go.
来吧
I don't see how this is gonna help me
我不明白这样做对我的
with my double Arabian.
阿♥拉♥伯后团两周有什么好处
Speed... converted into power. Power gives you height.
速度能转换成力量 有力量就有高度
And height is what you need to pull a double Arabian.
高度是你完成阿♥拉♥伯后团两周的关键所在
Ready? No.
好了吗 没
I need some water.
我要喝水
So I guess leaving those rose petals
我猜在凯莉车上放玫瑰花瓣
on Kaylie's car wasn't such a stupid idea after all?
也不是那么糟的主意
She hasn't mentioned them. And I'm just helping her train.
她没提起 我只是帮助她训练
Ever wonder if it's worth it, opening yourself up
你有没有想过这一切是否值得
to someone and trying to make it work
向一个人敞开心扉 努力想要开花结果
when maybe it's just not meant to be?
但也许原本就不会有结果
Every day.
每天都在想
But I always end up back in the same place.
但每次的结论都一样
She's the one. She's it.
她就是我的真命天女
My soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣
Must be nice to be so sure.
能如此确信感觉一定很好
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你是对的
Guys do have each other's back.
男孩子确实相互袒护
What's going on with you and Carter?
你和卡特是怎么回事
Nothing. He's just helping me with my double Arabian.
没什么 他只是帮我练阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
So, what? Now that Nicky's gone,
怎么 现在尼奇走了
you're going back for seconds?
你就回到旧情人的怀中了吗
Why would you care if I did?
就算是这样 你干嘛那么关心
I care about you.
我关心的是你
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
一日背叛 终生都会背叛
Right. I'll keep that in mind.
说的对 我会记住的
I think you should know,
有件事你得知道
someone's been fooling around in our garage attic.
有人在我们车♥库♥阁楼里乱搞
Hold on. Uh, what makes you say that, sweetie?
别挂断 为什么这么说 亲爱的
I found an empty wine box and two wine glasses.
我发现了一个空酒盒和两个酒杯
And the whole place reeks of cheap perfume like
整个阁楼都散发一种廉价香水味
a sleazy strip club.
像是肮脏的脱衣舞厅
My perfume is not cheap.
我的香水可不廉价
OK, first, strip clubs do not reek of cheap perfume.
首先脱衣舞厅并没有什么廉价香水味
Not all of them, so I'm told.
至少 据我所知没有
And second...
第二
OK, tell her it was the housekeeper and the gardener.
就说是管家和园丁
And second, it was probably Consuela
第二 有可能是康斯薇拉[管家名]
and a gentleman friend.
和她的男性朋友
Consuela is like 100.
康斯薇拉都一把年纪了
Consuela's had a hard life.
她的生活很不容易
She's not as old as you might think.
而且她没有你想的那么老
Wait, what were you doing up there?
等等 你去那里干什么
Oh, it's my quiet place.
那是我的安静小屋
Summer told me I should have that's
萨默说过我应该有这样一个地方
my own little sanctuary,
作为我小小的庇护所
you know, a place to pray and meditate and...
就是用来祈祷啊 冥想啊 还有
So I go up there. All hours. Day and night.
所以我常去那 整天在那里
Oh, my gosh, how awful would it be
天哪 要是哪天康斯薇拉正和异性缠绵
if I were to surprise Consuela
而我突然出现在那里
when she's having this booty call?
那得有多尴尬
That won't happen. I'll speak to her.
不会出现这种情况的 我会跟她说的
Later.
回见
OK, let's see your flowers, girls.
好 来看看你们的花吧 姑娘们
This is fun.
这挺好玩的
What kind of flowers are these supposed to be?
这些到底是什么花
From the looks of yours, um, dead ones.
从外形上看 你做的是死花
Look who's talking. Yours looks like an irritable bowel.
你还说我 你的就像是过了敏的大肠
Don't worry about it, mine looks like...
别担心 我的就像是
A hemorrhoid. Yep.
痔疮 没错
I'm sorry, Heather. We're not super crafty.
很抱歉 海瑟 我们不怎么心灵手巧
This is new for us. That's OK.
我们从来没做过 没事的
I mean, I can't do a cartwheel, so...
我也做不了侧身翻 所以
We'll just put these in the "Maybe" Pile,
我们把这些放在"候选"堆里
you know, until you get the hang of it.
直到你们掌握诀窍为止
So is there gonna be a prom king and queen?
会有舞会国王和王后吗
And a dance contest? And a band?
还有比舞 乐队呢
You've never been to a prom before, have you?
你们从来没参加过舞会 是吗
Well, no. But we've seen them in movies.
没有 但我们在电影里见过
We're homeschooled. And we're not allowed to date.
我们是在家上学的 而且不许约会
Which never stopped you. Or you.
这条可没管住你 你也是
I wasn't dating. Right, hooking up.
我没有约会 没错 上♥床♥而已
So anyway,
总而言之
the theme is "Tropical Paradise."
舞会主题是热带天堂
It's a formal event. Long dresses, or short,
这是正式场合 要着长裙或者短裙
if they're expensive.
昂贵的就行
Or super slutty. So, Pay, what are you wearing?
或者超豪放也行 佩 你要穿什么
Pretty in Pink I hope! I'm not going.
粉色肯定不错 我又不去
You're not? You have to go!
你不去吗 你一定得去
Is this about the back brace?
是因为你的背撑器吗
Because I went to the freshman prom
因为我穿着它参加了迎新舞会
and hardly anybody made fun of me.
并没有人嘲笑我
I don't want to go.
我不想去
Besides, I don't have anybody to go with.
而且也没有人陪我去
What about that guy, Ike? Ike?
那家伙怎么样 艾克 艾克
At a prom? Maybe if the theme was Apocalypse Now.
作为舞伴 要是主题是世界末日还可以
I have an idea! What if we all go?
我有个主意 我们都去怎么样
Don't we have to go to your school?
不是只有你们学校的学生才能去吗
No, I'm chairman of the prom committee.
不用 我是舞会组委会主席
What I say goes. Oh, my God!
我说了算 天哪
We are going to the prom!
我们要去参加舞会了
Wait. Only if Payson goes. Why?
等等 但佩森也得去 为什么
Oh, right.
没错
If you don't go to prom, I will never talk to you again.
如果你不参加舞会 我就再也不理你了
Fine. We'll go to prom.
好吧 我们去参加舞会
We're going to prom!
我们要参加舞会啦
You had better sit down. You're not gonna believe this.
你最好坐下 你肯定不会相信的
Payson, our daughter,
佩森 我们的女儿
is going to the prom.
要去参加舞会了
What?
什么
I just got off the phone with Dr. Clijster. Who?
我刚和克莱斯特医生通过电♥话♥ 谁
The doctor from Europe.
那个欧洲医生
She's in Boulder for a medical conference,
她现在在博尔德市参加医学会议
and she's convinced she can help Payson.
她很确信能够帮助佩森
There's nothing wrong with Payson.
佩森没有任何问题
I agree. But?
我也这么想 但是呢
I think we...
我认为我们
...at least owe it to Payson to hear her out.
至少要让佩森听听她的意见
So on a scale from one to ten, how mad at me are you?
一分到十分 你现在有多生我的气
Ten being highest, I'd say 11.
如果10是最高的 那就是11
Look, I wanted to tell you, it's just...
我也想告诉你的 只是
Bros before hos. Yeah, I get it.
兄弟如手足女人如衣裳 我懂
All right, first of all, you are not a ho.
首先 你不是衣裳
And frankly, I do not appreciate
而且 说真的
the anti-feminist expression.
我也不喜欢这个反女权的说法
OK, uh, seriously.
好吧 说正经的
The reason I bailed the dude out of jail
我之所以把那家伙保释出来
was not because of him, Emily. It was because of you.
不是因为他 艾米莉 是因为你
You were freaking out
他一直没给你打电♥话♥
that he hadn't called you and, I don't know,
你已经快崩溃了 我也不知道
just too embarrassed to call you from jail.
从监狱给你打电♥话♥实在太难堪了
I just can't believe I'm so stupid. I let myself...
我不敢相信自己这么蠢 竟然让自己
What? We're not even supposed to have boyfriends.
什么呀 我们不允许交男朋友
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表