剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Good luck with the rest of your life.
祝你今后的人生好运
Hi, Mr. Cruz.
你好 克鲁兹先生
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
It's beautiful. It's for Kaylie.
真漂亮 送给凯莉的
It's a pre-Nationals present.
作为参赛前的礼物
I took the diamonds out of my ring
我把我戒指上的钻石
And had them set into this heart.
镶嵌到这个项链的鸡心上
Think she'll like it? I think she'll love it.
你觉得她会喜欢吗 她会非常喜欢
When should I give it to her? Now or during the party?
我什么时候送她合适 现在还是派对上
Definitely during the party so everyone can
当然是派对上 这样所有人都能
See when she replace that cheapie one.
看到她换掉那个廉价货了
She's been wearing with this
她将戴着这条
Gorgeous new one. Yeah, that's better.
超美的新项链 对 这样很好
I'll give it to her after the pep speech. Thanks, Lauren.
那我打气演讲后给她 谢谢你 萝伦
I brought my famous deviled eggs.
我带了我的名菜 芥末煎蛋
Oh? What makes them famous? It's a family secret.
为什么是名菜 家族秘密
Spray cheese. Emily!
喷雾奶酪 艾米莉
Oh. Yummy!
真好吃
Oh, no! Summer's lasagna!
糟糕 萨默的意式千层面
Three trays, and they're ruined!
三盘了 还是没有成功
What am I gonna do?!
我该怎么办
Ok. Emily, why don't you go find the other girls.
艾米莉 去找你的朋友玩去
Ok. Just take a deep breath, and we'll figure this out.
深呼吸 会解决的
It's gonna be ok. Breathe.
没事的 深呼吸
No. I'm... I'm this terrible wife and this horrible mother.
我是个失败的妻子 失败的母亲
I can't do anything right! Yeah. Tell me about it.
我什么都做不好 那还用说
Oh! No. Not you, me.
不是说你 是我
Except for the terrible wife part,
除了我不是失败的妻子
Although I've been there, done that.
我跟你半斤八两
We need a drink. Wine or vodka?
我们得喝一杯 葡萄酒还是伏特加
Vodka.
伏特加
You look gorgeous. Thanks.
你真是美极了 谢谢
Oh, did you mean her?
你是说她吗
You look pretty hot yourself.
你也挺帅的
You know what? I'm gonna go grab
知道吗 我要去
Some of those turkey roll-ups.
吃点火鸡春卷
No! You can't go! You gotta help us cover!
你别走 你得给我们打掩护
Us three out here looks like one thing.
三个人都在这儿 看上去很正常
Just carter and I looks like another.
若只有我和卡特独处就不正常了
Great.
好吧
I miss you so much. I miss you too.
我真想你 我也是
I just wanna kiss you right here.
我现在就想吻你
Speaking of kissing carter...
说到和卡特接吻
Remember when we kissed?
还记得我们接吻的时候吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You haven't forgotten?
你不是忘了吧
Gymnastics camp, truth or dare.
体操露营 真心话大冒险
Oh, my god! That's right.
对了 想起来了
You kissed her on a dare,
你在真心话大冒险上吻她了
Remember we were, like 12. Thirteen and a half.
我们那时12岁 13岁半
You were my first.
那是我的第一次
Kiss, that is. She had a huge crush on you.
初吻 她那时很喜欢你
I never told you that.
我从没跟你提过
Please, it was so obvious. Every time you walked by,
拜托 太明显了 每次你从她身边经过
She got all
她就会
Sweaty and flustered.
不知所措
That explains why you went after him. Because I liked him.
所以你才看上他 因为我喜欢过他
Uh, we were kids. I thought you were over him by now.
我们那时还小 我以为你对他没感觉了
Oh, I am. I was. I was never that into him.
是的 早没了 我从没对他动过心
Well, all's fair in love and war.
在爱情和战争里 一切都是公平的
True.
不错
Kaylie! Oh. There you are.
凯莉 你在这里
Hey, dad. Come on, there's someone I want you to meet.
老爸 过来 我给你介绍个人
What the hell are you doing? What are you doing?
你到底要干什么 你又在干什么
Acting like the wonderful boyfriend who,
装成完美男友
Oh yeah, slept with Kaylie's beat friend.
也从没和凯莉最好的朋友上过床
I know you want to break me and Kaylie up,
我知道你想让我和凯莉分手
But it's not going to happen.
但是你不会得逞的
I'm just trying to help you do the right thing, Carter.
我只是帮你做对的事 卡特
Oh, hey, Mike. Kim Keeler and Sasha.
迈克 金姆·基勒和萨沙
No way! Mark is away.
不是吧 马克走了
If Sasha were gonna hook up with
如果萨沙想和他队员的
A gym mom... Well, would be you...
妈妈搞上的话 那也是你
Kim! Sasha!
金姆 萨沙
Hey, ladies.
女士们
Kim. How's Mark?
金姆 马克怎么样
He's good. He's sorry he can't be here.
他很好 他很抱歉没法到场
I understand. Tough times.
可以理解 生活所迫
Well, not for some people whose
不像某些人
Mansion shall remain nameless.
家中依然没有女主人
Kim, have you seen Payson?
金姆 看到佩森没有
She looks adorable in Kaylie's dress. Kaylie's dress?
她穿凯莉的裙子真可爱 凯莉的
Yeah, Kaylie loaned her this darling
对 凯莉借给她的
Little number I bought last year.
这裙子还是我去年买♥♥的
Really? Where is Payson?
是吗 佩森人在哪里
I think all the girls are out on the patio. Follow me.
我想她们都在院子里 跟我来
Excuse me. See you.
失陪 再见
So... So...
那么 那么
Mrs. Keeler?
基勒太太
I got your number. You're the sexy but aloof coach
我有你的电♥话♥ 性感但是冷淡的教练
Who flirts with all the gym moms, but he's off-limits.
和所有队员的母亲调情 但仅此而已
Makes him feel strong and in control. Am I right?
这让你觉得自己强大 有控制力 对吗
I should go mingle. Excuse me.
我进去转转 失陪
What was that?
你在干什么
Nothing. I need a refill. What is going on?
没什么 再来一杯 怎么回事
You only drink when you're stressed out.
你只为解压而喝酒的
It's money, isn't it?
是钱的事 对吗
No. We're fine. Now.
不 目前还没事
Now? Mom?
目前 老妈
I had to borrow a little. How much is a little?
我得借一点 那是多少
A few thousand. A few thousand dollars?
几千 几千美元
From who? It doesn't matter who.
找谁借 这无所谓
The point is I took care of us.
重点是 我来管家里的事
Who did you borrow a few thousand dollars from?
你到底找谁借几千美元
Ok. Fine. Joe.
好吧 是乔
Joe?! Are you crazy?!
乔 你疯了吗
We moved to Fresno to get away from Joe.
我们搬离弗雷斯♥诺♥就是为了远离乔
We needed money, and the truth is the salon's
我们需要钱 现在的情况是沙龙
Been dead. I had nowhere else to turn.
快倒闭了 我没地筹钱了
You swore you were done with him!
你发誓不会和他有瓜葛了
I am! He's not coming back.
我没有 他不会回来的
He just wired us the money so you can go to Nationals.
只是借钱 这样你就能去全国赛了
I wanted to believe you when you told me
当你说不用担心的时候
Not to worry, even though I knew better.
我真的想信你 虽然我知道不是那么回事
I wanted, so badly, for you to
我非常希望你别这么干
Just come through. Just this once.
就当帮我的忙 就这一次
Hey, Keeler. Oh, hey.
晚上好 基勒 晚上好
Wow. Uh... I've never seen you in a dress.
我还没见过你穿裙子
You look amazing. Look, I have the money.
看上去真漂亮 我有钱了
I don't think we should do it here.
但我不想在这里交易
I don't want my mom to see.
我不想我妈看见
Why am I starting to feel like you're drug dealer?
为什么我感觉你像毒贩子
We're not talking heroin here.
我们说的可不是海♥洛♥因♥
It's just cortisone. It's totally legal.
只是可的松 完全合法
I know, it's just... I feel so weird,
我知道 只是 感觉很怪
Lying to her about it. It's crazy.
向我妈撒谎 这太疯狂了
So many kids lie to parents about doing drugs.
那么多孩子跟爸妈撒谎吸毒
I hate that I have to do either.
我也不想这么干
Um, Speaking of your mom... Incoming.
说道你妈 她来了
There you are.
找到你了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表