剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
To ask me to help you,
让我帮你的时候
It didn't scare me or freak me out.
这并没有吓到我
It made me happy.
而是让我很快乐
I want to take care of you.
我想要照顾你
And for the first time in my life I know that I can.
我这辈子第一次觉得我能做到
I want to believe you.
我想要相信你
Don't you love me, Chloe?
你不爱我吗 克罗伊
I do, but I love them more.
我爱你 但我更爱孩子们
Please, just go to Dallas
请你回到达拉斯
And let me be the mother they need me to be.
让我做他们理想的母亲
The mother that I need to be.
做我需要做的
Please?
拜托你了
Hey, Mrs. Keeler. Don't you look cute.
基勒夫人 今天真可爱
Thanks. Come on in.
谢谢 快进来
Is Payson here? They're in the kitchen.
佩森在家吗 在厨房♥里
Hey, I thought you went
我以为你去
To the bus station to pick up your mom?
车站接你妈妈了
She couldn't make it.
她没法来了
She got sent back to Darfur.
她回达尔富尔去了
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. It's cool.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 这没什么
Her work's important.
她的工作很重要
So, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Emily's spending the night.
艾米莉来过夜
Uh, Lauren, have you heard from Kaylie?
萝伦 你有没有凯莉的消息
No, why?
没 怎么了
She snuck out of the gym to go see Carter
她从体育馆溜出去见卡特
And I guess they had a fight
我猜他们吵架了
Cause now no one can find her.
因为现在谁也找不到她
So do we know what they fought about?
知道他们为什么吵架吗
Nope. And I don't care. Payson.
不知道 也不关心 佩森
It's selfish of her to freak everybody out
她也太自私了 去参加全国赛的前一天
The night before we leave for Nationals.
还把大家吓得心神不宁
Over some stupid fight she had with a boyfriend
就为了她和男朋友的小打小闹
She's not allowed to have.
而且还是不允许有的男朋友
The point is,
关键是
She is missing and everyone is worried.
她失踪了 大家都很担心
If you guys have any idea where she might be,
如果你们知道她可能会在哪里
It's up to you as her friends
你们作为她的朋友和队友
And her teammates to make sure
要负责确保她
She's on that bus tomorrow.
出现在明天去比赛的车上
I have to pick up Becca.
我得去接贝卡了
Lauren you're welcome to join us all
萝伦 欢迎你今晚留下来
For dinner tonight.
吃晚饭
Thanks, Mrs. Keeler. Sure, honey.
谢谢 基勒夫人 不用谢 甜心
Bye girls. Bye.
姑娘们 再见 再见
Kaylie ran away.
凯莉逃走了
What? Listen to this.
什么 听听这个
Hey, Lo...
萝 你好
It's me. I'm, um...
是我 我
It doesn't matter where I am.
我在哪里并不重要
Look, I don't know what I'm doing, but
我不知道我在做什么 但
I'm not going to Nationals.
我不会去全国赛了
And they're off!
他们出发了
Tell everyone not to worry about me.
告诉大家不要为我担心
Has she lost her mind?
她是不是疯了
It sounded like she was calling from a payphone.
听起来她是用投币电♥话♥打的
Her dad took away her cell.
她爸没收了她的手♥机♥
What was that noise in the background?
背景里的是什么声音
Let me listen to it again.
让我再听听看
If you were Kaylie and you were upset,
如果你是凯莉 伤心的时候
Where would you go?
你会去哪里
Other than Carter's truck?
除了去找卡特吗
And they're off!
他们出发了
It sounds like she's at the horse races.
听起来她像是在跑马场
I doubt she'd be at a track.
我怀疑她在火车站
Is there anywhere that makes her feel happy or safe?
有没有哪里会让她觉得快乐而安全
She loves the mall.
她喜欢商场
And they're off!
他们出发了
Gymnastics camp. What?
体操营 什么
Remember that general store in Winter town?
还记得温特镇的那个杂货店吗
We'd go and stash up on magazines and candy
我们在去营地之前常去
Before we went to camp?
藏杂♥志♥和糖果的地方
That guy would always be listening to the races on TV.
店老板总在电视上看比赛
She went to camp. Let's go get her.
她去了营地 我们得去接她
Get out of here. It's three hours away.
没可能 去那里要三小时
And Sasha said we need to get ten hours of sleep.
萨沙说我们必须睡足十个小时
So you're going to let her
所以你准备放任她
Not go to Nationals because of
不去参加全国赛
Some fight she had with Carter?
就因为她和卡特吵架了吗
Exactly.
没错
She's being ridiculous.
她太离谱了
And if she wants to ruin her career let her.
如果她想毁了自己的事业 随便
Fine. Get your beauty sleep.
好 睡你的美容觉好了
Are you in?
你去吗
We can't let Kaylie miss Nationals.
我们不能让凯莉错过全国赛
There's her car.
她的车在这
See? Aren't you glad you came?
很高兴你来了 不是吗
Yeah, three hours in the back of a car
太开心了 坐三小时车
Is great for my back.
让我的背太舒服了
I thought you said your back was fine?
我以为你的背没事了
Let's just get Kaylie and go home.
总之找到凯莉就回去
We might still be able to make eight hours of sleep.
说不定还能睡上八小时
Hi, Mrs. Cruz? It's Lauren.
克鲁兹太太吗 我是萝伦
We found Kaylie at gymnastics camp.
在体操营这里找到凯莉了
OK, I will. OK, so...
知道了 那么
We found her car but where is she?
车倒是找到了 人呢
I know where.
我知道
You want to talk about it? No.
想聊聊吗 不了
We just drove three hours to come get you,
我们开了三个小时的车来找你
You'd better talk about it.
你最好还是说说
Hey, give her a break.
还是别逼她了
Carter told me he had sex with someone else.
卡特说他和别人上♥床♥了
Did he say who?
他有说是谁吗
I didn't ask, but...
我没问 但他说
He said it was after we fought at the kegger so...
是在啤酒派对和我吵架后的事
I'm guessing it was with some slut at the party.
我估计是派对上的哪个贱♥人♥
Was everyone having sex at that kegger?
那个啤酒派对后 大家都上♥床♥了吗
You saw Carter at the party after we left.
我们走后你在派对上见过卡特
Was he with someone?
他有和谁在一起吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
It was you.
原来是你
The guy at the party you lost your virginity to?
在派对上夺走你初夜的
It was Carter?
是卡特
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was drinking and it was my birthday and I was upset...
我喝多了 那天是我生日 心情又很差
So you slept with my boyfriend?
所以你就搞上我男朋友
You kept telling everyone he wasn't your boyfriend.
你一直告诉大家 他不是你男朋友
You knew he was.
但你知道他是
I can't believe you. How can you act like
真不敢相信 你居然还装作
You're my best friend?
是我最好的朋友
I am your best friend. No!
我的确是你最好的朋友 不
You are a two-faced slut.
你是个两面三刀的贱♥人♥
I can't even look at you.
我不想看到你
Hey, wait! Wait!
等等 站住
Where do you think are you going? Anywhere but here.
你想去哪里 离开这里
No. No more running away.
不行 别想再跑了
Give me my keys. I'm not chasing you any more.
钥匙还给我 我可不要再找你一次
We leave for Nationals in the morning
明早就要出发去全国赛了
We all need to get home and get some sleep.
大家都回家好好睡一觉
You think I'm gonna go to Nationals with her?
你指望我和她一起参加全国赛吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表