剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E16
《体操公主》第一季 第十六集
Previously on "Make It Or Break It".
《体操公主》 前情提要
I've seen you do this before.
你以前也这么干过
You get all serious about a girl,
对一个女孩认真
then blow it up.
然后又把事情搞砸
Maybe I should have known you were one of those guys.
或许我早该猜到 你就是那种男人
They won't call for days,
好几天连个电♥话♥都没有
and then they'll call from jail when they need bail money.
只有进了拘留所要保释金才打电♥话♥来
Emily, listen.
艾米莉 听我解释
We have nothing to talk about it.
我们没什么好谈的
Look, I'm sorry I'm still here.
听着 抱歉我还在这里
I told you, stay as long as you want.
告诉过你了 想呆多久都行
I wonder what she would think of us dating.
不知道她对我们约会做何感想
Are we?
我们是在约会吗
If you actually admit you care,
如果你真的承认自己在乎
you might be disappointed.
也许只会落得一场空
What happened to the invisible girl?
隐形人这是怎么了
She's coming back to life.
她要回去经营生活了
I got off the phone with an orthopedic surgeon
我刚接到日内瓦骨外科医生的电♥话♥
and she's developed a new procedure that fix Payson's back.
她有个新疗程 可以治愈佩森的背伤
You are such an idiot!
你真是个白♥痴♥
What are you smiling about?
还在笑什么笑
Hello? Damon?
你好 戴蒙吗
I'm not here. I'm sorry. You just missed her.
说我不在 抱歉 她刚出去
Again. Yeah, of course. I'll let her know. Bye.
她又不在 我会转告她 再见
I know what you're thinking. Damon's a good guy.
我知道你在想什么 戴蒙是个好男孩
I should talk to him. Let him explain about jail.
我应该跟他谈谈 让他解释下拘留的事
Give him a second chance. Au contraire.
再给他一次机会 恰恰相反
I was thinking that the Kmetko women have a long,
我在想 克迈特科家的女人
tragic history of trying to rehabilitate unworthy men.
长年苦于帮助浪子回头
Now, by Kmetko women you mean...
你所谓的克迈特科家的女人 是指
Me. But I was thinking we need to change the pattern.
我自己 但我在想有必要改变一下风格
Both of us. If your gut is telling you
我和你 如果直觉告诉你
that Damon is bad news, then that's all you need to know.
戴蒙不是好人 记住这点就行
Carter?
卡特
Carter!
卡特在吗
Carter! Lauren?
卡特 萝伦
Let me guess. Gay pride celebration?
让我猜猜 同性恋庆祝吗
What? You. Coming out of the closet.
什么 你 从壁橱里变出来
Funny. No. I was hiding.
很好笑 不 我是躲在壁橱里
Thought you might be your dad with another one of his dates.
我以为又是你♥爸♥爸和他另一个相好
What are you talking about? Your dad.
你在说什么 你♥爸♥爸
He brought a woman up here last night.
昨晚带了个女人来这里
The reason he didn't find me is I hid in the closet
他没发现我的原因是
at the last second.
我一直躲在壁橱
That's crazy. My dad would never...
太荒唐了 我爸爸绝不可能
Your dad, his date.
你♥爸♥的 那女人的
Pink lipstick? Did they have sex?
粉红唇膏 他们发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
I don't think so. Unless it was...
我不这么想 除非是
...funny sex. They laughed a lot.
滑稽关系 他们一直笑个不停
What did her laugh sound like?
听上去她笑起来怎么样
OK, you're useless. I need to CSI this.
毫无帮助 现在要做现场取证
Cheap perfume.
廉价香水
How can you tell? It lingers.
你怎么知道 香味还在
My dad wld only bring someone
我爸爸带别人上来的唯一理由
up here if he didn't want to be seen with her.
就是他不想被人撞见
Which means she's either a tramp, or a married tramp.
要么她是个骚货 或是已婚骚货
With split ends.
还有分叉的头发
I have to find someplace else to stay.
我要另找个住处
If I'm gonna show Kaylie I'm a winner,
如果我要向凯莉表明决心
I have to focus.
我得集中精神
No, no, you don't have to! You can stay.
不不 你不必搬走 你可以住下
You know, just put your things away.
把你的东西放好
I... I will make sure my dad never sets foot up here again.
我保证我爸爸不会再上来了
I'm gonna figure this out.
我会弄清楚的
Eventually, you're gonna go to Beijing
最终你要去北♥京♥
and compete against the best women's gymnastic team in the world.
和世界最顶尖的体操队伍较量
Is that too tight? No. It's good.
会不会太紧 不 很好
To beat the Chinese, you need to up your degree
为了击败中国选手 你需要增加
of difficulty on every apparatus,
每个动作的难度系数
starting with the double Arabian. Whenever you're ready.
先从阿♥拉♥伯后团两周起 准备好就开始
More height. Let's go again.
再高点 再来一次
You have to commit to this move
完成这个动作
with every fiber of your being.
你一定要使出全身的力气
Again.
再来
No!
不对
No, no! I'm trying.
不对 我尽力了
Stop trying and just do it!
别说尽力 给我去做
All eyes are gonna be on you in China.
在中国 你将是人们瞩目的焦点
The one question on their mind will be is Kaylie Cruz
他们脑海中会猜想凯莉·克鲁兹
a one-hit-wonder or a serious contender for gold in 2012?
是昙花一现还是具备伦敦奥♥运♥会冲金实力
The answer is up to you!
答案取决于你
Don't let him psych you out. You'll get it.
别被他吓倒了 你会成功的
I'm just not strong enough.
我只是不够强壮
Nicky was helping me, but now he's gone to Denver, so...
原来有尼奇帮我 但他去了丹佛 所以
I'll help you. I'm starting to come early every day now.
我来帮你 从今起我每天早上都提前到
Come on, Mom. Work it. Give me a little sexy mama.
来吧 妈 来个性感辣妈造型
I'm a mess. I'm trying to get your lunch packed.
我忙死了 正帮你打包午餐
Forget the domestic diva. I'll give you a little sexy mama.
别做什么居家大♥师♥了 我来帮你
OK. Ready?
好的 准备好了
Wow, beautiful.
真棒
You're sexy, you're strong.
你很性感 很威猛
You're intense. You're... sort of scaring me now.
你很热情 你现在有点吓到我了
Wow. Wait a minute. I'm gonna show you how it's done.
哇 等等 我来给你看看正宗的
Here we go. Ooh!
开始咯
I am Inga. Inga is so sexy.
我叫英嘉 英嘉真性感
Inga is so slinky.
英嘉多么苗条性感
Oh, do not hate Inga because I am so fabulous.
别因为我美艳而讨厌我
Good morning, Heather.
海瑟 早上好
Good morning, Mrs. Keeler.
早上好 基勒夫人
Mr. Keeler. I let myself in.
基勒先生 我自己进来了
Prom emergency!
舞会告急
My entire decoration staff just quit.
布置舞会的人全跑光了
They said I was too dictatorial.
他们说我太独♥裁♥了
Heather is chairman of the prom committee.
海瑟是舞会组委会主席
I'm ruined. Prom is tomorrow night
我搞砸了 舞会在明晚
and we need to make 200 tissue-paper passion pandorea.
我们需要制♥作♥200朵纸质花球
She's also president of the botany club.
她还是植物俱乐部的主席
What am I gonna do? Relax.
我该怎么办 别着急
I know some girls who can help. All right.
我认识一些可以帮忙的女孩 好吧
I'm off.
我走了
See you guys after school. Bye.
放学见 再见
Bye. One more.
再见 再来一张
Oh, sure.
没问题
You guys are so funny.
你们俩真可爱
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
I never thought she'd be happy without gymnastics.
我没料到她不练体操也会开心
Me either.
我也是
That is why I don't want to get her hopes up
所以我不想让她对那位欧洲医生
with some doctor from Europe with an experimental procedure.
提供的实验性治疗方案重燃希望
So she can her tell us what six of the other greatest doctors
以防她告诉我们的结果
have already told us.
和另外六位顶级专家的一样
We agreed, no more doctors.
我们说好的 不再看医生了
No, we just shouldn't put
我们不能
Payson through that kind of disappointment again.
再让佩森经历那种失望了
Which is why I think it's best we don't tell her.
所以最好别让她知道
Can we do that? We're her parents.
我们能这么做吗 我们是她的父母
It's our job to protect her, and, in this case,
我们的职责是保护她 这种情况下
what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
她不知情也没有坏处
Go!
上
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表