剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
How seriously I take these rules...
让你们知道违规的下场
The boy involved, Carter Anderson,
违规的男孩 卡特·安德森
Is now suspended from The Rock
从现在起停止在岩石练习
And he won't be going to Nationals.
并取消其参加全国赛的资格
That's all.
就这样
What? This is so unfair.
什么 这太不公平了
He can't suspended Carter three days before Nationals.
他不能在全国赛三天前将卡特停赛
At least Carter didn't out you too.
至少卡特没把你供出来
Maybe it's better this way. How is it better?
也许这样更好 一点都不好
I'm not letting him take all the blame. No way.
我不会让他一个人承受 不可能
Ladies? Can you gather round?
姑娘们 到这里集♥合♥
Don't be a martyr. He can sit out this year.
别牺牲自己 他今年可以不出赛
He's only 18. She's right.
他才十八 她说的对
Men don't even peak until their 20s.
男子的体操巅峰期得到二十岁
He's got the next two quadrenniums
他有八年时间可以等待
To make it to the Olympics.
参加奥♥运♥会
We've only got 0-12.
而我们只有2012年了
This is the team rankings by apparatus for Nationals.
这是参加全国赛的单项排名
You still need to choose your team captain.
你们还需要选出队长
We're knocking off early tomorrow
明天我们早点解散
Because I want you to get home,
因为我想让你们回家
Get packed and get to bed early.
收拾行李 早点休息
Ten hours every night minimum before competition.
赛前每天至少睡足十小时
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 明白了 教练
Kaylie?
凯莉
Is there something you want to say?
你有话要说吗
No.
没有
Sir.
教练
All right then.
那就好
What?
什么
Nothing.
没事
You obviously have something to say so...
很明显你有话要说 那么
Was it really necessary to kick Carter out of the gym?
真有必要把卡特从体育馆开除吗
The girls need to be protected.
要保护好姑娘们
With all due respect,
恕我直言
They are young women.
但她们终究是年轻女性
You are always telling me
你一直告诉我
That I have to come to terms with the fact that
我必须接受一个事实 那就是
My daughter is not a normal teenager.
我的女儿不是普通少女
And that she has a career...
她有自己的体育生涯
Well, how can we give them responsibility
那我们怎么能在给她们
For something as huge
作为职业运动员生涯
As a professional athletic career,
这样巨大责任的时候
And not give them responsibility for basic
却不给她们为自己的生活
Decisions about their life?
做基本决定的责任
Excuse me, Coach Belov.
打扰一下 别洛夫教练
Why is Lauren ranked first on beam?
为什么平衡木上萝伦排在第一位
Because with her added degree of difficulty,
因为在她增加难度系数之后
She's as good as you now.
她和你一样了
But not better.
但没比我强
You said I was going first for everything.
你说过 我在所有单项都排第一
Payson, the goal at Nationals
佩森 全国赛的目标
Isn't just to win individual medals.
不仅仅是赢得个人奖牌
It's for as many of your teammates
而是要尽力让更多你的队友
As possible to make the National Team.
入选国家队
If the top ranking on beam helps Lauren get there,
如果萝伦平衡木排第一 能帮到她
You need to be supportive.
你应该给予支持
I'm incredibly supportive.
我无比支持
When you feel secure at the top.
当你的水平高到一定程度
It's easy to be gracious
觉得无人能撼动你的地位
When you think no one can touch you.
你也就不会这么小气了
You know, I assumed
要知道 我之前以为你
You were gonna be Team Captain this year.
这次可以当队长
But maybe you're not up to the job?
但或许 你还不能胜任这份工作
What now?
又怎么了
I thought your title was coach, not God.
我想你只是教练 不是上帝
Guess what?
你猜怎样
Sasha just ranked Lauren first on the beam.
萨沙把萝伦排到平衡木的第一位了
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒
Did my daughter just smile and wave to you?
我女儿刚才朝你微笑 还挥手了
Did the seas part while I was gone?
我走的日子有奇迹出现了
It wasn't quite that miraculous.
算不上是奇迹
But I think Lauren's finally got that I'm on her side.
但我想萝伦终于知道 我是支持她的
What did you do to convince her?
你做了什么说服了她
I told her...
我告诉她
...That I wasn't going to marry you.
我不打算嫁给你了
You were, bluffing, right?
你只是骗骗她的 对吗
No.
不
I can't marry you Steve if it just
斯蒂夫 如果嫁给你只会加深萝伦
Reinforces Lauren's fear of abandonment.
对于被遗弃的恐惧 那我不能
I'm not going to abandon Lauren.
我不会抛下萝伦
I'm not talking about you.
我说的不是你
I'm talking about her mother.
我是指她的母亲
She needs some closure.
她需要解决这些问题
Well, that's impossible.
那不可能
Her mother's a drug addict and I have no idea where she is.
她妈是个瘾君子 我不知道她在哪里
I do.
我知道
I did an internet search for Leslie Tanner...
我在网上搜 莱斯利·唐纳
It only took me about 20 minutes to find her.
只用二十分钟就找到她了
So I'm guessing you never really looked.
所以我觉得你从未找过她
Honey, I have my reasons
亲爱的 关于让她远离萝伦
For wanting her to stay away from Lauren,
我有自己的理由
And frankly, it's none of your business.
坦白说 这与你无关
Maybe you're right, but it is Lauren's.
也许与我无关 但与萝伦有关
And I think she has the right to know where her mother is.
我想她有权利知道 她母亲在哪里
You know where my mother is?
你知道我妈在哪里吗
I was listening to that.
我正在听这个
Yeah, so were the Smitts
对 路上的斯密特一家
Halfway down the street.
也听见了
OK, you're angry.
好吧 你很生气
We get it. No, Mom, you don't get it.
我明白 不 你不明白
And that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
I spoke with Carter today.
我今天和卡特聊过了
What? When?
什么 什么时候
He was waiting for me outside the gym.
他在体操馆外等我
He wants to see you.
他想见你
What did you say?
你怎么说的
That I would help you.
我说我会帮你的
Thank you, mom.
谢谢 老妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I'm doing this because I do understand.
听着 我这么做因为我理解你
But after you see Carter
但见到卡特之后
You need to focus on Nationals.
你必须把注意力集中到全国赛上
OK? OK. When can I see him?
好吗 好的 我什么时候能见到他
Tomorrow. You can slip out of the gym on my watch.
明天 你可以在我的掩护下溜出去
But only for a few minutes.
但只能几分钟
If your father finds out he's gonna kill us both.
如果你♥爸♥发现了 他会把我们都杀了
OK? OK.
说定了 定了
Finish packing and get a good night's sleep.
收拾好东西 睡个好觉
OK.
好的
Hey, Mom?
妈妈
Are you ever going to tell Dad about Marty?
你有没有打算告诉爸爸 马蒂的事情
I, um...
我
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's better if he never knows.
让他知道 或许要好点
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
There she is.
你回来了
So, I'm taking it she didn't exactly
我猜想她没有接受
Warm to the idea of me staying another night?
我再呆一宿的事情
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表