剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E08
《体操公主》第一季 第八集
Previously on "Make It Or Break It".
《体操公主》前情提要
My dad's been ready to blow
自从马蒂离开
Ever since Marty left.
我爸就一直窝着火
And if he catches us in here together,
如果被他抓到
We're dead.
我们死定了
How can you act like the perfect boyfriend
勾引了你女朋友的死党之后
After you seduced your girlfriend's best friend.
你还有脸装成完美男友
Look, I feel terrible what happened.
对于那件事 我很抱歉
If you break up with her
如果跟她分手
You never have to tell her.
你就永远不用告诉她
I love Kaylie. I'm not breaking up with her.
我爱凯莉 我不会和她分手
Did you happen to see my cell phone last night?
昨晚你有没有看到我的手♥机♥
No. I guess you lost it.
没看见 你八成是丢了
Payson says you're ok with her taking cortisone.
佩森说 你同意她注射可的松
Because we have an agreement.
因为我们说好
No more than one shot every six months.
每半年只能注射一次
You're my mom! You're on my side!
你是我妈妈 应该站在我这边
You're holding me back?
你现在却在拦我
You have to earn your place in people's lives
你得争取在朋友心中的地位
Just like you earn your place in gymnastics.
正如你争取在体操界的地位
I'm trying to earn my place, too, in your life.
我也在争取 赢得在你心中的地位
You're not a Rock girl. You're something else.
你不像那些岩石女孩 完全不像
I've never seen anyone like you before.
我没见过像你这么令人着迷的人
Has anybody seen my blue hoodie?
看见我那件蓝色连帽衫吗
Um, did you check the pile
我房♥间里有一堆脏衣服
Of dirty clothes in my room?
那里找过了吗
Which one?
你说哪个房♥间
Here's mine. It's clean-ish.
穿我的 还算干净
Thanks.
多谢
I'm showing Sasha my floor routine today.
今天要给萨沙看看自♥由♥操动作编排
Hm. I'd sure like to floor him with my routine.
我倒是想把他撂倒
Mom, I'm serious!
妈妈 这事很严肃
After what I pulled at the invitational,
邀请赛上我拖了后腿
I have to prove I'm ready for Nationals.
我得证明自己有实力参加全国赛
That means I have to nail it.
换言之 我必须成功
Break a femur. Thanks, Brian.
然后摔断大腿骨 借你吉言 布莱恩
Oh, my gosh! How bad is it?
我的天 情况有多糟
Not bad. We're paying them all off today.
没多糟 今天都能结清
Aren't we, Brian?
是不是 布莱恩
Yeah. Ok. Well, don't worry.
没错 好吧 别担心
I'm scheduled to work every night
我这周每天晚上
This week at Pizza Shack.
都去披萨小屋打工
Do I look worried?
我像担心的样子吗
Now go to the Rock.
该去岩石了
Ok.
好的
You didn't sign this one. I know.
这张没签字 我知道
I didn't sign any of them.
我一张都没签
It's a little trick to buy more time.
这叫争取时间的小手段
What? Everybody does it.
怎么了 大家都这么干
I don't know how my mother can sleep
我不知道妈妈怎么能
In the same bed with me dad every night.
每晚和老爸躺在一张床上
Knowing she cheated on him with Marty.
她明明就和马蒂在一起 对老爸不忠
How could you do that?
你怎么可能做得到
Sometimes people make mistakes.
有时候人难免犯错
No. Carter, cheating...cheating is not a mistake.
不一样 卡特 不忠不是犯错
She knew exactly what she was doing.
她很清楚 自己在做什么
And now she's running around
现在她又四处奔走
Acting like she did nothing wrong.
装成什么都没发生过
Planning the Nationals send-off party
一心筹划明晚的
Tomorrow night
全国赛欢送会
Like the devoted Rock mother and wife.
全然还是岩石的贤妻良母
Seems like she's trying.
她在试图挽回
She's just covering her ass.
她只是想遮丑而已
And in the meantime, my dad has no idea
与此同时 我爸被蒙在鼓里
She was sneaking around behind his back.
根本不知道她背地里做的事
It's just not right. Your dad!
这样不对 你♥爸♥爸
Morning, Mr. Cruz. Carter.
克鲁兹先生 早 卡特
Ok.
没事了
You were saying?
你刚才说什么来着
You better believe, you better believe
相信我 你最好相信
I'm not fading away
我的光芒尚未消失
Hey, you, you better believe
你最好相信
Hey, you, you better believe
你最好相信
I'll be shining the brightest light
我会发出 最耀眼的光芒
I'll prove to myself the right
我会向你证明
I'll be ready when destiny calls
我已准备听候命运之神的召唤
The answer is finally found and I'm gone
最终找到答案 我就离去
Hey, you, you better believe
你最好相信
You better believe, I'm not...
你最好相信 我的
Cheeky. "Footloose" meets "Bring it on".
太放纵 无拘无束遇到魅力四射
Two and a half stars. What does that mean?
两星半 什么意思
It means we want the judges at
我们要让你在全国赛上
At Nationals to take you seriously.
赢得评委的器重
What's that? Your new music.
你放的是什么 你的新配乐
Classical's not really my thing.
古典音乐不适合我
We're not picking music
克迈特科 我们不是
For your MySpace page, Kmetko.
为你的个人空间选配乐
I'm re-choreographing to this.
按这个音乐 我来重新编套动作
How am I supposed to learn
距离比赛不到一周了
A new routine in less than a week?
我还要学一套全新的动作
By staying late every night this week.
这周每晚来练习就行
How late?
需要练到多晚
Till the sun comes up if that's what it takes.
需要的话 得练到天亮
Is that a problem? No, sir.
有困难吗 没有 先生
Good.
很好
Payson, you're up.
佩森 该你了
All right, stop, stop. How's your back?
好了 停下 背怎么了
It's fine.
很好
Bend over and touch your toes.
弯腰 够到脚趾
Now rise up slowly. Slowly.
慢慢起身 慢慢地
That's it.
到此为止
Sit out of practice today and tomorrow. But...
今天明天不用参加训练 可是
But nothing.
没什么可是
The cortisone treatment is wearing off.
可的松的药效在减退
I'll be fine. You'll be fine if you rest.
我没事 休息了 才会没事
It sucks, getting benched.
坐冷板凳 真糟糕
What? Oh, I'm not benched.
什么 我可不会坐冷板凳
I just have... Herniated disk.
只是 椎间盘突出
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Come on, Keeler, you're the female me.
基勒 女队里只有你和我相当
We're the top two gymnasts at the Rock.
我们是岩石最棒的男女选手
Don't you think I have my eye on you?
以为我没注意到吗
I really hadn't noticed.
我确实没注意到
You've got it all, Keeler. You know?
基勒 你很全面
Beam, bars, floor, vault.
平衡木 高低杠 自♥由♥体操和跳马
You're going to the Olympics.
你会参加奥♥运♥会
And it won't surprise me when you win the gold.
如果你拿了奥♥运♥金牌 也在意料之中
You really think so?
你真这么想吗
Yeah. I really think so.
确实这么想
But not if I have to sit out
可如果全国赛前一周
A week before Nationals.
我不能参加训练 就没希望了
Manage the pain.
疼痛可以控制
I've already had three cortisone shots this year,
我今年已经用了三次可的松
And my mom won't let me have another one.
妈妈不会同意再让我使用了
That's a bummer.
真扫兴
Look, my dad is an orthopedic surgeon.
我爸爸是整形外科医生
So he can get it. And...
他可以搞到可的松
I can score it for you.
我可以给你一支
But... Only if you need it.
如果你需要的话
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表