剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I never should have let her compete injured.
我绝不该让她比赛受伤
This is all my fault!
全都是我的错
I ruined our daughter's life,
我毁了女儿的一生
and I can't make that mistake again! I can't!
我不能再犯同样的错误 我不能
That's not true. Don't do this to yourself.
不是这样 别这样怪自己
There's no such thing as your watch or my watch.
并不是你照顾出错 或是我照顾疏忽
I don't look at it that way. And I know Payson doesn't.
我不这么想 佩森也不会这么想
This accident would've happened with
发生这场意外
or without the cortisone.
和可的松没有关系
You can't hold yourself responsible.
你不能把错揽到自己身上
You can't.
你不能这样
And you can't let that feeling of responsibility keep
你不能让这种内疚感
the one hope Payson has to live out her dream!
熄灭让佩森实现梦想的希望
It's not your fault, Kim! It's not.
这不是你的错 金姆 不是
Don't make it your fault!
不要责怪自己
And you can do this. And you can hope.
你能做到的 你可以抱有希望
She's gonna be OK.
她会没事的
This is the right thing to do.
这是正确的选择
Maybe I can start to believe that.
也许我可以试着相信
Hey, I'm scared too.
我也很害怕
Why don't we just do what we do with everything else?
我们为什么不像做其他事一样
Side by side.
一起面对
We jump over that cliff together.
一起跳下悬崖吧
Yeah
好吧
Marty?
马蒂
The National Committee is ready to observe.
全国委员会准备开始评分
We've got some big decisions to make today. Yep.
今天要作出重大决定 是啊
Let's get started.
开始吧
This is it.
就是今天了
Let's kill it.
加油干吧
You can do it.
你可以做到的
Double Arabian.
阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
OK, are we ready?
准备好了吗
Yes, we are.
准备好了
We are, right?
我们准备好了 对吗
You betcha.
那还用说
We'll be waiting here for you when you get out.
我们会在这里等你出来
And we'll be there on the sidelines
你参加奥♥运♥会的时候
when you go to the Olympics.
我们也会去观战的
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
You too, Dad.
也爱你 爸爸
Thanks for believing in my future.
谢谢你们对我的未来充满信心
Way to go, girls. You nailed it.
恭喜你们 你们成功了
Looks like we're going to China.
看来我们要去中国了
OK, could everyone gather around, please.
各位 请过来集♥合♥
We've made our final decision.
最终名单出来了
As you all know, the competition was very tight today.
众所周知 今天的竞争十分激烈
But of course we can only take six of you to China.
但是我们只能挑选六个去中国
Congrats to the following girls:
恭喜这几位姑娘
Tara.
塔拉
Renae.
莱尼
Kelly.
凯丽
Lauren.
萝伦
Beth.
贝丝
And lastly...
最后一个
It's you.
肯定是你
Andrea.
安德里亚
I'm going to China!
我要去中国啦
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
But it won't be as much fun without you guys.
但没有你们一定没什么劲
"But I'm the National Champ."
"但我仍是全国冠军"
Don't you get it, Kaylie? No one cares.
你还不明白吗 凯莉 没人在乎
Your reign is over.
你已经过气了
Emily Kmetko had a fantastic day.
艾米莉·克迈特科今天状态极好
Kaylie Cruz was perfect out there.
凯莉·克鲁兹表现出色
She even nailed a double Arabian.
她甚至完美地完成了阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
Which, I understand,
但据我所知
Marty told her to take out of her routine.
马蒂让她把这个从规定动作里去掉
What's going on here?
这到底怎么回事
We're confident with the team we took to the EU.
我们对去欧洲参赛的队伍很有信心
Why mess with success?
为什么要放弃胜利呢
Because my girls are better than some of the girls
因为她们要比某些你所谓的
on your supposed dream team.
梦之队队员要强百倍
Your girls are inconsistent in performance and attitude.
你的队员 表现和态度都不稳定
They were consistent today.
她们今天就表现得很好
And yesterday they were storming out of practice
但她们昨天集训早退
and throwing chalk in their teammate's eyes.
还把石灰往队友的眼睛里撒
And we heard they weren't the only ones out of control.
而且我们还听说她们不是唯一失控的人
He told you.
他跟你说了
Mr. Belov, we know more than you think we do.
别洛夫先生 我们知道很多事情
Well, since the National Committee is so well informed,
既然国家委员会消息这么灵通
you'll know why Kaylie
那你肯定知道
Cruz has had problems with Marty as her coach.
凯莉·克鲁兹对马蒂心存芥蒂
Let's not get into unsubstantiated rumors. Look.
那不过是毫无根据的谣言 听着
Our money's on Kelly Parker.
我们看好凯丽·帕克
Hers is the image the Gymnastics Association wants to project.
她就是体操协会想要宣传的形象
That is total bull, and you know it!
一派胡言 你很清楚
Look, Belov.
别洛夫
We weren't thrilled when we heard you were coming out of retirement
我们对你重新出山 执教这个俱乐部
to coach this club,
并不感到欣喜
and we were right.
事实证明我们是对的
There might be some sports
也许有些运动
where a rogue coach
一个不靠谱的教练
and his renegade athletes are prized.
和不听话的队员也能取得好成绩
But that is not gymnastics.
但体操不是
Marty and Kelly Parker can be counted on to toe the line.
马蒂和凯丽·帕克服从命令 循规蹈矩
It is a sport of discipline.
这就是体育的纪律
You and your girls?
而你和你的队员呢
You let your passion run away with you.
你太感情用事了
Our passion?
感情
Come on.
得了吧
Emily Kmetko does street routines.
艾米莉·克迈特科做的是不入流的动作
Kaylie Cruz has one good day,
凯莉·克鲁兹今天表现是不错
but she's an emotional mess.
但她情绪不稳定
And Payson Keeler pushed herself so hard...
佩森·基勒总是太拼命
Well, we all know what happened to her.
我们也都清楚她的遭遇
We're going to stick to the girls we can keep in line.
我们需要一些能管得住的队员
I still can't believe this.
我还是不敢相信
What the hell happened?
到底发生什么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I feel like it was finally all flowing for me today,
我真觉得自己发挥出了最高水平
you know?
知道吗
Today I felt like I really deserved it.
我真的觉得自己该被选上
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
If it's any consolation, I totally hate Chinese food.
我最讨厌中国菜了 如果这能算是安慰
What did they see in you that they didn't in me?
他们到底觉得 你哪里比我好
I'm National Champion!
我才是全国冠军
Thanks for the support, Kaylie.
谢谢你的支持 凯莉
I'm the renegade coach?
我是个不靠谱的教练
You're the one who committed adultery.
偷♥情♥的人是你
You're the one who crossed every boundary.
越界的人是你
You're the one who abandoned these girls.
丢下姑娘们的人也是你
Calm down, Sasha. Don't tell me to calm down.
萨沙 冷静 别叫我冷静
This is the kind of reactiveness
这就是委员会
the Committee sees in you and your girls.
对你和你的队员的看法
Are you kidding? I thought we agreed
开什么玩笑 我以为我们说好了
you weren't gonna tell them what happened yesterday.
不把昨天的事说出去
Whoa, I didn't.
我没说
I didn't. I give you my word.
我是没说 我向你保证
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表