剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
What can I get instead of whipped cream on my cocoa?
可可除了能加泡沫奶油 还能加什么
I know its full of fat. How about low-fat milk?
我知道那都是脂肪 低脂牛奶怎么样
We're not going to Java Rama
我们不是去玩游戏的
And you guys can't come with us.
你们不能跟着去
Sorry, Emily. Hey, it wasn't my idea.
对不起 艾米莉 我也不想去
Something we gotta do. Go for it.
我们有事要做 那就去吧
What? What are you guys doing?
什么 你们要干什么去
See you mana.
回头见
Tell me or I'm telling Mom and Dad. You're such a pain...
告诉我 否则我跟爸妈说了 你这个
We're going to Denver. Denver?
我们要去丹佛 丹佛
Yeah. To see Marty. Marty?
去见马蒂 马蒂
Mom and Dad won't like this.
爸妈会不高兴的
Mom and Dad aren't gonna know.
爸妈是不会知道的
I coming too then. Emily, you barely knew him.
我也要去 艾米莉 你根本和他不熟
And it's really important.
而且这事儿很重要
I've got scholarship stuff that he has to sign.
我有申请奖学金的材料要他签字
It's really important. To me.
这事儿非常重要 对我来说
So who's driving? I call shotgun!
谁开车 我要坐前面
Becca, get back. Great.
贝卡 到后面去 太好了
I would kiss Nick Jonas,
我想吻尼克·乔纳斯(乐队乔纳斯兄弟)
I'd marry Joe Jonas
但要和结婚乔·乔纳斯
And I'd kill Kelly Parker.
我想杀掉凯丽·帕克
Why? Why would you kill Kelly Parker?
为什么 为什么要杀掉她
Because she's better than you on vault.
因为她跳马比你好
Why don't you just let Payson beat her?
为什么不让佩森去打败她
That's way more fun.
那才更有趣儿呢
And less prison time. Who would you kiss, Payson?
更不用进监狱 佩森 你想吻谁
Nobody. Come on. Who would you marry then?
没有 拜托 那你想和谁结婚
I... I don't know, Becca. Barack Obama.
我不知道 贝卡 巴拉克·奥巴马
He's married. I give up then, Becca.
他已经结婚了 贝卡 我弃权
How about you, Kaylie? Who would you kiss?
凯莉 你呢 你想吻谁
Uh, I don't know, Becca.
我不知道 贝卡
Would you kiss that guy Carter from the gym?
你想吻体操馆里的卡特吗
He's cute, isn't he? Don't you think he's cute, Kaylie?
他很可爱啊 凯莉 你觉得他可爱么
Yeah, yeah, he's real cute, Becca.
是的 贝卡 他很可爱
But, you know, lots of boys are cute.
可是可爱的男生多了去了
I still can't get over Lauren accusing you
我仍然不能原谅萝伦指责你
Of seeing Carter. How low can you go?
和卡特谈恋爱 你是得有多谦卑啊
Pretty low. I can't wait to see you tell her off.
挺谦卑的 我等不及你去责问她了
So, are we almost there yet?
我们是不是快到了
We still got a while.
还得要一会儿
You know who else is cute? Kaylie's brother Leo.
有个男生也很可爱 凯莉的哥哥利奥
I'd marry him. He's rich.
我要嫁给他 他很富有
And super smart. Isn't he, Kaylie?
又超级聪明 是吧 凯莉
He knows it. What's he studying now, rocket science?
他知道的 他现在学什么呢 火箭科学
Or something. I don't even know how to describe it.
也许是别的 我不知道怎么描述
Some save-the-world thing.
要拯救全人类的
He was a pretty good gymnast.
他以前是个不错的体操运动员
Leo was a gymnast?
利奥以前是体操运动员
And he said he met you today. Really?
而且他提过今天见到你了 是吗
You guys are lame. You won't kiss anyone,
你们真是差劲 没有想吻的人
You won't marry anyone.
也没有想嫁的人
Who would you kill? Lauren.
你们想杀了谁 萝伦
My goodness. Ronnie, what is this? This isn't even English.
天哪罗妮 这是什么 都不是英文的
I think it's German. Wow! You guys speak German?
应该是德语的 天哪 你们还说德语
Actually, no. The books aren't for reading.
事实上 不是的 这些书不是拿来读的
They're just... They're for decor.
这些书是拿来 装饰的
We're gonna get started.
会议就要开始了
Wait, wait! What is this?
等等 等等 这又是什么
Zip Up My Heart? That's my favorite song.
关上我的心门 这是我最爱的歌♥
How did you get that? I earned it.
你怎么会有这个 我拿到的
By... Singing it.
因为是我唱的
You sang "Zip up my heart,
你唱的 关上我的心门
Wash your hands and walk a-way-way?"
洗洗双手 远远离开
Oh... When did that come out? Like, the '70s?
这首歌♥是什么时候出的 是70年代吗
Actually, no. I was born in the '70s.
事实上不是 我是70年代出生的
Oh, so was I. Wow.
我也是
That's a real platinum record.
这是真的白金唱片
Of course it's real. Why else would it be there?
当然是真的 要不怎么会在这儿呢
For the decor, of course.
当然是 为了装饰
All right, everyone. We should get going.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
Can you believe the nerve of that guy?
你敢相信这个家伙的勇气吗
"Do we know anyone who has money?"
大家有谁认识有钱人的吗
We have the best girl in the gym.
我们的女儿是岩石最优秀的队员
That counts for something.
这是很有分量的
Don't you dare get into a big man contest with Alex Cruz.
不要跟艾力克斯·克鲁兹比较谁是大人物
Big man? He's not such a big man.
大人物 他很有名吗
And FYI, his baseball career wasn't all that.
告诉你吧 他的棒球生涯也就那样儿
Ronnie is just as condescending with me,
罗妮对我说话低声下气的
But we promised we wouldn't be stage parents.
但我们承诺过尽好做父母的责任
We're just gonna have to let this roll off our backs.
我们也只是想让这事儿尽快过去
And I don't think we should tell them
我想我们不应该告诉他们
That the Houston gym called and wants Payson.
休斯顿体操馆打电♥话♥说要佩森去
Remember, we're just here to listen.
记住了 我们只是来听听的
What's it like being the Buddha, anyway?
装成佛像就行了
So you have a scholarship? How does that work?
所以你要有奖学金了 是怎么拿到的呢
I don't know, exactly. I've never had one before.
我其实也不清楚 我以前也没拿过
But, um, the American Committee
不过 体操协会
Gives us a little bit of money each week,
每周都会给我们发一点钱
You know, for dues and stuff.
来付会费什么的
Wait, you get paid to do gymnastics? Wow.
等等 你是说你来练体操还拿钱啊
My parents won't let me take any sponsorship money.
我爸妈不让我拿一分钱赞助
It's not exactly sponsorship money. It's, um...
这不算是赞助 应该说
We need it. So are you guys, like, poor?
是我们需要这笔钱 你是说 你家很穷
Becca! It's OK.
贝卡 没关系
I'm sorry. It's just
抱歉 只是
I don't think we've had a scholarship girl
以前在岩石
At The Rock before.
从没有人拿奖学金的
Yeah, you know, good for you.
是啊 这对你很好的
Hey, we're here.
好 我们到了
Finally.
终于到了
So the bad news is we can't get Marty back.
坏消息是我们没法儿把马蒂请回来
But the good news is we've got me.
好消息是 幸好还有我
Since I'm the only one who was a professional athlete,
因为我是我们当中唯一当过职业运动员的
I think it's pretty obvious I should manage The Rock
我想很明显 接下来我会管理岩石
And handle the PR spin.
并处理公♥关♥事务
As we all know, gymnastics is a sport of perception.
我们都知道 体操是一种观念的运动
The Rock needs to continue to be
岩石需要继续
Maintained as an elite facility,
维持其精英机构的形象
Or else all of our girls scores, they're gonna suffer.
否则我们孩子的分数 会受到影响
So let's just keep everything on the DL,
所以让一切继续维持在基本水准
And funnel all communication through me.
公♥关♥方面集中交给我处理
'Cause so far, no one knows that Marty's been lost.
因为目前为止 没人知道马蒂离开的事儿
Houston knows.
休斯顿那边知道
They want Payson.
他们想要佩森过去
Payson's already being recruited?
佩森已经收到邀请了
Yeah. And even though we're not professional athletes,
是的 尽管我们不是职业运动员
I think we know what's best for our kids.
但我想我们清楚怎么做对孩子最好
And the last thing we need
我们最不希望看到的是
Is another Steve Tanner.
另一个斯蒂夫·唐纳
No offense, Alex. Yeah, OK.
并无冒犯之意 艾力克斯 知道
Nice work, Buddha.
做得好 佛像
So now that we're here, um,
终于到了
What are we gonna say exactly?
不过究竟该怎么说呢
We're gonna go in and give them a piece of our mind.
我们进去 告诉他们我们的想法
They can't pull this disappearing act on us.
他们不能就这么玩失踪
Not that, you know, Lauren's any loss.
不像萝伦 她可没损失
That's right. You said it.
对 说得对
We don't need her. She wasn't our friend.
我们不需要她 她已经不是朋友了
She thinks she's gonna bury us in Boston?
她以为能在波士顿打败我们
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表