剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
你是站着说话不腰疼
You don't have to compete against China at the invitational.
你不必在邀请赛上和中国队较量
I wish I could.
我倒希望呢
I can't wait to start training again.
我等不及重新投入训练了
When do you think that'll be?
你觉得什么时候可以呢
Dr. Clijster said I could start in about a month
克莱斯特医生说一个月左右能开始
but my physical therapist still hasn't given me the go-ahead.
但我的理疗医师还没允许
Well, better safe than sorry.
安全第一 省得后悔
I just can't stand wondering.
我只是忍♥不住想
Will I be able to do everything I used to?
自己还能做以前完成过的动作吗
I'm sure you'll be as good as you ever were.
我肯定你还和以前一样好
I didn't go through this surgery for nothing.
我不会白做手术的
I'm gonna be better than I ever was.
我要比以前更好
You have a lovely home, Mrs. Keeler. Thank you.
基勒太太 你家真漂亮 谢谢
It'll show beautifully.
到处都很美
But you know, the market is really tough right now.
但现在房♥地♥产♥市场很不景气
If you don't mind me asking,
不介意的话 我想问问
is there any reason you have to sell?
您为何非要出♥售♥这栋房♥子
Our daughter just had back surgery
我的女儿刚做了背部手术
and we're looking at some pretty major medical bills
手术的费用昂贵
that our insurance didn't cover
保险又不能支付
because it wasn't considered essential.
因为不在医疗保险的范围内
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Well, you might get enough to pay your loan off
虽然您卖♥♥♥房♥♥的钱足够支付贷款
but I'm afraid you'll lose the 20% you put down on the house.
但恐怕房♥子会比买♥♥进时损失20%
Really? Well, it could be worse.
那么多吗 或许会损失更多
At least you didn't take a second out.
您至少需要三思而后行
If you can just hang on a few more years...
难道不能等几年再卖♥♥吗
A few more years.
再等几年
We don't have the exact dates
具体日期还没定
but Sasha says we're talking two or three weeks.
但萨沙说大概在两三周后
That doesn't give us much time.
所以我们时间不多了
How did Sasha get China
萨沙用了什么招数把中国队
to come to The Rock for a little club meet?
邀请来岩石比赛的
Well, you know Sasha, he could sell ice to an Eskimo.
你知道萨沙的 他能把冰块卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人
And I'm assuming he knows their coach.
我猜 他认识中国队教练
How much do we need to raise?
我们要筹多少钱
Roughly $30,000 to fly the Chinese to Boulder,
大概三万美元 包括中国队来博尔德的机票钱
provide transportation, food and lodging.
以及交通和食宿费用
Whoa, wait a minute. Why do we have to pay their airfare?
等等 我们为什么要给他们付机票钱
Isn't China the richest country in the world?
中国不是世界上最富的国家吗
What? They practically own America.
怎么 这个国家都成美国债主了
They're coming a long way and
他们远道而来
Sasha feels it's incumbent upon us to foot the bill.
萨沙觉得应该我们买♥♥单
Plus there will be a lot of press to accommodate.
此外 还要做大量的宣传工作
Sorry I'm late. I had... an appointment.
抱歉我迟到了 刚和别人谈了点事
That's ok, we're just talking money.
没关系 刚谈到筹款的事
The Rock has a surplus of $10,000,
岩石账上还有一万美元的资金
so we need to raise the other twenty.
所以我们还要再筹集两万
Wow. $20,000 to bring the Chinese here?
两万美元就只为了邀请他们过来吗
Is it worth it?
值得吗
Lauren's the only girl from The Rock
岩石的队员中 仅有萝伦一人
the National Committee took to China.
随国家委员会赴中国参赛
Sasha believes that certain events
萨沙相信是因为"某些事"使得委员会
prejudiced the other girls...
对其他队员怀有偏见
Well, is it wise to go over the National Committee's heads?
那不经过委员会 越权请中国队来合适吗
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Kaylie's the National Champion
凯莉是全美冠军
and they're treating her like a rookie.
但他们把她当成个菜鸟
And Emily, let's not forget.
别忘了 还有艾米莉
I just think we should be careful
我觉得我们应该小心行事
before we go alienating the entire gymnastics community.
别把体操界人士全得罪了
Well, that's easy for you to say.
你说的倒容易
Payson's career isn't in jeopardy.
这件事又不影响佩森的体操事业
Payson doesn't even have a career right now.
佩森现在还不知道能不能谈体操事业
But she will.
以后可以谈
And you don't want to piss anybody off, isn't that it?
你不想得罪大伙 是吧
Excuse me for saying this,
恕我直言
but certain events had nothing to do with us.
"某些事"不是我们造成的
You can just say my affair with Marty.
你可以直说我和马蒂有一腿
Because the whole world knows.
因为全世界都知道
And yes, I told my husband.
没错 我也跟我丈夫坦白了
And yes, he moved out.
还有 他搬出去了
And so, you can all stop whispering behind my back.
你们大可不必在我背后窃窃私语了
So. Fund-raising ideas?
那有什么筹款的想法吗
We're $50,000 in debt, Mark.
我们欠了五万美元 马克
And Payson's physical therapy is costing a fortune.
佩森的理疗要花大钱的
And I still can't help thinking,
我忍♥不住总在担心
what if she still can't do gymnastics again?
如果她不能再做体操怎么办
She'll be devastated and we'll be broke.
她会垮的 而我们也会倾家荡产
Any stiffness, pain? No.
有没有僵硬疼痛的感觉 没有
I feel as loose as Paris Hilton.
我像帕丽斯·希尔顿那么放松
I'm kidding, of course. I feel great.
开玩笑的 我感觉很好
So when can I start training?
那我什么时候可以开始训练
Well, I don't know,
我也说不好
how about... tomorrow?
不然 明天怎样
Really? Tomorrow?
真的 明天吗
I want you to take it easy, though.
但我希望你别操之过急
"A" Level skills for the first week.
第一周先从初级难度系数的动作练起
Wow. This is really it. Yep.
真是太棒了 是啊
Time to show just what you can do.
是时候展现一下你的能耐啦
But remember, you won't be the gymnast you were.
但记住 你不是从前那个体操选手
Not at first.
现在还不是
So measure your expectations. OK?
当前不要期望太高 好吗
OK.
好
She's so excited about gymnastics,
她很高兴自己能练体操了
I don't want to ruin that for her.
我不想扫了她的兴
Oh, here comes Payson. I better go.
佩森来了 我要挂了
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
So? What did he say? When can you start training?
他怎么说的 你何时能够训练
He said I'm not ready yet. Well, you will be.
他说现在还不行 马上就会好了
You just have to be patient. Patient!
要有耐心 耐心
Who were you on the phone with? Oh, just your old dad.
你刚才和谁打电♥话♥呢 你老爸
Everything ok? Yeah, everything's great.
一切都还好吗 好 都很好
So, how does bingo grab you?
喜欢宾果游戏吗
Right up there with shuffleboard and lawn bowling.
跟推圆盘游戏和草地保龄球差不多
I'll have you know I once won $1,500
告诉你 有次我在教堂的
at my church's bingo bonanza.
宾戈游戏中赢了1500美元
A high roller.
赌徒
Anything else I don't know about you?
你还有什么我不知道的吗
I'm a spy.
我是间谍
A spy? For who?
间谍 为谁工作
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
我想告诉你 但我说了之后你就得死
Sounds dangerous. I'm not afraid of a little danger.
听上去很危险 小小的危险吓不到我
Yeah?
是吗
So, anyway, the goal is to sell 500 tickets.
不管怎样 我们的目标是卖♥♥出500张票
There'll also be prizes and auction items donated
晚会设有奖品 募捐物品的拍卖♥♥
and the final game of the night will be the big cash jackpot.
晚会最后是现金大奖环节
Half the proceeds will go to the winner
所得款项 一半给中奖的者
and the other half to The Rock.
另一半留给岩石体操馆用
What do you think?
你意下如何
I think you're cute when you're excited.
你兴奋起来还挺可爱的
Of course, it would be helpful
当然 如果能知道中国队
to know exactly when the Chinese are coming.
何时来就最好不过了
Do you have any idea? Not exactly.
知道时间吗 不知道
When do you think you will?
那你什么时候能知道
Shortly after I invite them, I imagine.
邀请他们之后 我想
What? You haven't invited them?
什么 你都还没邀请他们
No. But you told everyone they were coming!
没 但你跟大家说他们会来
And they will. How do you know?
会来的 你怎么知道
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表