剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Why didn't you call Emily? She's going nuts.
你怎么不给艾米莉打电♥话♥ 她都要疯了
Listen, I'm innocent, OK?
听着 我是无辜的 知道吗
I didn't know that the mixer that I bought was hot.
我不知道我买♥♥的那个混音器是赃物
Hey, what are you doing buying a mixer in Boulder
你为什么会在博尔德买♥♥混音器
when you're supposed to
你不是该在洛杉矶
be in LA signing some big, fancy record deal?
签什么了不起的唱片合约吗
They wanted Pinky Promise to record my songs.
他们想让拉钩乐队唱我的歌♥
I tried. I was this close to signing that contract,
我试了 只差那么一点点就签了
but I just couldn't.
但我做不到
If you're not gonna sing your own songs,
如果你不来唱自己的歌♥
somebody else has to.
总得让别人唱吧
Which is why I was buying the mixer.
所以我才要买♥♥混音器
I realized that if I want to protect my songs
我认识到 想保护自己的歌♥曲
that I have to sing them myself.
就得我自己来唱
What, you're gonna sing 'em yourself?
怎么 你准备自己唱了
Yeah.
对
That doesn't explain why you had to blow Emily off.
那也讲不通 你干嘛拿艾米莉出气
I didn't want her to see me like this.
我不想让她看见我这样
I've seen you do this before.
你以前不也这么干过
You get all serious about a girl and you freak out,
对一个女孩认真 然后大发脾气
do something to blow it up.
找点事出出气
Look, I need your help. I need you to bail me out,
你得帮我 把我保释出去
so I can fix this, make this right.
我就能弥补 将功补过
I need to show Emily that I'm enough for her.
我要向艾米莉证明 我配得上她
Please.
求你了
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
Sorry. I knocked on your trailer door, but...
抱歉 我敲了你拖车的门 但你
I don't have a TV in there, so...
我那儿没有电视 所以
I didn't peg you as a gamer. I am human, after all.
没想到你会玩游戏 毕竟我也是常人
Really? 'Cause you don't act like it.
是吗 你的样子不像常人
Oh, how do I act? Like a man who thinks he knows it all,
我什么样子 自认为无所不知
and doesn't need to consider anyone else's point of view.
无需顾及他人的想法
Which is why I got all the way home,
我之所以回家后
and then came all the way back here
又原路返回
because I really don't feel heard or respected.
是因为我感受不到倾听和尊重
This about your little abstinence speech?
那个禁欲小演说的事吧
OK, there you go again.
你又来了
Do... Do you have any idea how condescending you are?
你知道你那种高人一等的样子有多过份吗
I don't think an abstinence talk from you
我觉得你的禁欲演说
would have any impact on my gymnasts.
对我的队员作用不大
I mean, you're not even interested in sex.
我是说 你甚至对性都不感兴趣
For your information, I choose abstinence
你该知道 我之所以选择禁欲
because I'm very interested in sex.
是因为我对性很感兴趣
Just because I happen to think that lovemaking
不要仅仅因为我认为做♥爱♥
is a sacred act between a husband and a wife
是夫妻间的神圣行为
doesn't mean I don't want sex.
就说我不渴望性♥爱♥
I'm a woman, I have needs and desires,
我是个女人 有需要 有欲望
and I bet I think about sex more than you do, and...
而且关于性我肯定比你想得更多 因为
Is that the famous self-control you gymnasts are known for?
这就是你们这些体操选手倍受赞誉的自控力吗
And people like me can't understand?
我们这种人真的不懂
Just gonna run these Valentine cookies in for the party.
我把这些情人节派对的饼干送进去
Kaylie's here early.
凯丽这么早就来了
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I'll be right back.
马上回来
What should I do with these?
这些应该放哪里
Oh, just put 'em over here.
放这边吧
Thanks so much for baking them.
谢谢你的精心烤制
Oh, sure. Do you have anything special planned tonight?
当然 今晚有什么特别安排吗
Not since Mark's in Minnesota.
自从马克回明尼苏达就没节目了
It's our first Valentine's Day apart.
这是我们第一次相隔两地过情人节
Oh, I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Oh, hey, um... I just wanted to say
嗨 我只是想说
that I'm not gonna be in the office much today
我今天没什么时间待在办公室
'cause I've got a lot to do out there on the floor, so...
外边有很多事要做 所以...
No problem.
没问题
I've got everything completely under control in here.
这里的一切完全在我的掌控之中
Excellent.
很好
And I will have everything completely under control out there.
我要争取完全掌控那边的事
Is everything OK? Fine.
出什么事了 没事
Oh, I better run. Payson's in the car.
我得走了 佩森还在车里
How's Payson doing in school? I'm not exactly sure.
佩森的学校生活怎么样 我也不太清楚
When she was training here I knew where she was
她在这里训练的时候 我时时刻刻都清楚
every minute of the day, and now who knows?
她在哪儿 可现在谁知道呢
There's not a parents' viewing area in high school.
学校里可没有家长旁观区
OK. Don't just jump off the mat, explode off the mat.
不要只是跳到垫子上 要有爆发力
Remember, rapid force equals power.
记住 速度等于力量
I need a break. Oh, no, no, no.
我得歇一会 不不 不行
No. No way, princess. Come on, come on.
这可不行 小公主 起来 起来
Push-ups.
向上推
Uh, you or me? You. Do it.
你推还是我推 你 来吧
If you want to beat those Chinese girls, you need power.
如果想击败中国选手 你就需要力量
All right? Push me up.
好了吗 把我向上推
Hey. Your mom told me you were out here.
你妈妈说你在外面
How's it going? Pretty good.
怎么样 很好
How's high school treating you?
高中怎么样
Great. I'm making lots of new friends.
很不错 我交了很多新朋友
Yeah? And I met a guy.
是吗 我还认识了个男生
Oh. Oh, that's cool.
是吗 那很好
Yeah. It's great, not having to worry about the no-dating rule.
是啊 棒极了 不用顾虑禁止约会的规矩
Now I can do whatever I want.
现在可以随心所欲了
Am I interrupting? No.
打扰你们了吗 没有
I have to get to school.
我要去上学了
OK. I'll, uh, I'll see you later.
好的 回头 回头见
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Thanks to everyone for helping celebrate the day
感谢大家慷慨解囊庆祝节日
and save the environment.
并保护环境
Also, the Best Buddies Club
此外 好友俱乐部
is going to the children's hospital after school today
今天放学后要去儿童医院
to pass out candy and cards to cheer up the kids.
派发糖果和卡片 让孩子们也开心一下
I hope you will all join us.
希望你们能加入
You wanna escape all this madness? Yes, I do.
你想逃离这个疯狂之地吗 是的
Uh-oh, here comes the patron saint of the pointless.
那位不靠谱的守护神来了
Hi, Payson. Hi, Ike.
佩森 艾克 你们好
Are you coming to the children's hospital?
你们去儿童医院吗
Yeah, you really think giving sick kids candy is a good idea?
你真觉得给生病的孩子吃糖果是好事吗
But, hey, if it makes you feel good about yourself
不过 你只关心自己的感觉
that's all that matters, right?
自己舒服最重要 对吧
You know where to find me.
你知道哪里能找我
I bet some of the kids are gymnastic fans.
我打赌有些孩子喜欢体操
They'd be thrilled to see you.
他们见到你会很高兴
I sorta had my fill of hospitals lately.
我最近是医院的常客
Listen...
听着
...I know what you're going through.
我明白你在经历什么
How? How could you possibly know what I'm going through?
怎么能明白 你怎么会清楚我在经历什么
Well, when I was a kid, I had scoliosis.
小时候 我患有脊柱侧凸
I had to wear a back brace for six years.
背撑器一穿就是六年
I felt like people were always staring at me.
我觉得别人总是盯着我看
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
很难过 你有过那种经历
Personally, I don't care if people stare at me.
但就我而言 我不在乎别人盯我看
I'll get out of this back brace, but...
背撑器我将来可以卸下来 可...
...I'll never get to do what I love again.
再也无法做自己钟爱的事了
And that's all that I care about.
那是我最在意的事
But there's lots of other stuff to care about.
不过你还有许多事值得在意
Life is full of possibilities.
生活充满可能性
Wow, they don't call you Little Miss Sunshine for nothing.
难怪他们只叫你"阳光小美女"
It's not what they used to call me.
以前可不这么叫
They used to call me Chicken Little.
他们原来叫我"四眼天鸡"
I was so afraid of everything
我什么都怕
I would, literally, hide in the closet.
基本上 只会躲进柜子
So I made a bet with myself.
因此我和自己打赌
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表