剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
So you don't call anymore?
不打算回电♥话♥吗
Sorry. I've just been really tired.
抱歉 我太累了
No, I get it.
没事 我明白
It's just I really miss you, Pay.
只是我真的很想你 佩
The rock's not the same without you.
没有你的岩石馆感觉怪怪的
It's really good to see you, Lauren.
见到你真的很开心 萝伦
But I've got to get ready for physical therapy.
但我必须为物理治疗做准备
So maybe you could come back another time?
或许你可以下次再来
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
I'll call next time.
我下次再来
I'm asking you to use your judgment.
我请你用一下自己的判断力
don't load up to the point.
别把她逼的太紧
Kaylie's one weakness is that she's easily distracted.
凯莉的弱点之一是容易分心
I'm aware. I am her manager.
我当然知道 我是她的经纪人
And I'm her coach.
而我是她教练
I just think she needs a day without an interview.
我想她需要一整天不接受采访
Well, it's too late. Her first live one is today.
现在说晚了 今天她将首次接受直播采访
I went to visit Payson. Nicky was there, too.
我去看佩森了 尼奇也去了
Have you been yet?
你还没去吗
No.
没有
I guess we know who her real friends are.
我猜大家都知道谁是她真正的朋友了吧
I'll get there.
我会去的
Look who just entered the no drama zone.
看看谁刚进入了"无戏剧性地带"
This conversation isn't over.
这事回头再说
I wonder what he's doing here?
不知道他来做什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
So I'll get to the point.
我开门见山吧
I'm lifting your suspension.
你打算取消对你的禁训令
Really?
真的
That's great.
太好了
Thank you. Your girlfriend came forward.
谢谢 你女朋友找过我
She said that she was as guilty as you,
她说她和你一样内疚
and deserve to be suspended as well.
同样应被禁训
However, since she assured me that it was over
不过 既然她向我保证你们已经结束
And would never happen again, I'm showing leniency.
而且类似事件不会再发生 我决定宽大处理
For you both.
对你们俩
I'm giving you a second chance.
我会再给你一次机会
I appreciate that. But keep in mind...
非常感谢 但记住一点
Same thing I told her:
跟她我也这么说
The no-dating rule still applies.
禁止约会的规定依然有效
This is your last chance.
而且这是你最后的机会
She risked a lot to get you back in here, so don't blow it.
为能让你回来她冒了很大的险 别搞砸了
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For going to Sasha.
替我向萨沙求情
For risking everything you have to get me back in the Rock.
你赌上了一切 就为我能回来训练
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
不好意思 我不明白你在说什么
You? You deserve to be here.
是你 你理应回来
And no one else was willing to put
再说也没人愿意
themselves on the line for you.
为你赌上一切
You told Sasha about you and Carter?
你把你跟卡特的事告诉萨沙了吗
It was the right thing to do.
我做的是对的
For who? For him.
为谁 为他
He gave up everything to protect you.
他为保护你放弃了一切
And you think this makes you some kind of hero?
你觉得这样能让你变得很伟大吗
No.
不
But someone needed to do something to help out Carter.
但总该有人站出来替卡特解围吧
And...
况且
I am the one who slept with him.
跟他上♥床♥的人是我
Kaylie? It's time for your interview.
凯莉 采访时间到了
I'll be sure to tell Payson you're
下次我去看佩森的时候
thinking about her next time I visit.
会告诉她你一直在惦记着她
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
This is live. It's great practice.
这次是现场直播 很好的锻炼机会
Kaylie, I gave you your schedule this morning.
凯莉 早上我给过你日程表
Yeah, I know, um...
是 我知道
It's just... really not a good time.
不过 时机真的很不凑巧
You know what? The press doesn't care.
知道吗 媒体可不在乎凑不凑巧
You made a commitment.
你答应过的
Now go over there and act like the champion you are.
现在过去 拿出一副冠军的样子来
So, Kaylie, how does it feel
凯莉 成为全国体操
to be the Women's National Gymnastic champion?
女子冠军 感觉如何
Good. It feels good.
不错 感觉不错
You weren't favored to win.
之前你并不被看好
So were you as surprised as the
所以当你赢得比赛的时候
rest of the world when you did?
是否和大家一样吃惊
Well...
其实
You know, I trained hard all year.
要知道 我一整年都在刻苦训练
But, uh...
但是
Yeah, I guess I was surprised.
的确 我当时很吃惊
Let me ask you about Payson Keeler.
请允许我问一下佩森·基勒的事
You've known her since you were six. You're close friends.
自你六岁起 你们就是好朋友
Be honest.
恕我直言
If she hadn't suffered a career-ending fall
如果不是在比赛第二天
On the second day of competition,
她不幸落杠结束了体操生涯
Do you think you still would have won?
你还觉得自己会赢吗
Um... yeah.
会吧
I don't know.
我不清楚
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我
I really... I can't do this.
我真的...做不来
Kaylie!
凯莉
It's nice. Thank you.
很香 谢谢
Hey, I'm sorry I didn't come here sooner,
抱歉 我应该早点来看你的
or call.
或者打个电♥话♥
It just feels like I've got
可就是觉得我的每一天
every minute of my day scheduled.
都被安排得满满的
You know how that is.
你知道媒体那些事
No. I never had a manager.
不知道 我从来没有过经纪人
Right.
是啊
Well, you know what I mean.
你明白我什么意思
All those things that come with being number one whatever.
得了第一名后 媒体就会蜂拥而至
I was never number one.
我从没得过第一
Not where it counted.
至少是不值一提
What?
怎么了
I'm so sorry I haven't come to see you.
很抱歉 我之前都没来看望你
It's not that I've been busy...
不是因为我太忙
Um... It's just...
只是
It should have been you, Payson.
冠军本来是你的 佩森
You should have won nationals and not me.
全国冠军应该是你 不是我
And every day I wonder, did I deserve it?
我每天都在想 这个奖该我拿吗
You know?
知道吗
And everyone's expecting me to do it again.
所有人都希望我下次还能拿冠军
And then the olympics.
还有奥♥运♥会金牌
And... what if...?
可是 如果
What if I can't? What if...?
如果我做不到呢 如果
I'm scared, Pay.
我怕 佩
What if I let everybody down?
如果辜负了大家的期望呢
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Nothing. You'll be fine.
不用担心 你会成功的
You always are.
你一直都这么过来的
Did I do something? No.
我是不是做错什么了 没有
Look, I'm sorry I didn't come here sooner. I just...
很抱歉我没有早点来看你 我
I mean I didn't really know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
And everyone's treating me like
每个人都把我当成
I'm this big deal and I'm not.
明日之星一样 可我不是
Just tell me you understand
告诉我 你可以理解我的感受
and you're still my friend.
而且我们依然是好朋友
I need you, Payson.
我需要你 佩森
More than ever.
比任何时候都需要
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表