剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
We are gonna bury her.
我们才要把她打得落花流水
There's a reason she came in third.
她能进前三也是有理由的
She's a great beamer...
她在平衡木上很优秀
But she sucked on bars.
但她的杠上表现真的很烂
Holy crap. Damn, her bars look good.
天哪 她的高低杠也做得很好
Is that Payson Keeler? What is she doing here?
那个不是佩森·基勒吗 她来这儿做什么
A little tighter next time. Wait here.
下次再绷紧点儿 在这儿等我
Payson. I think I deserve some answers!
佩森 我想你欠我一个解释
Calm down. Calm down? Really? Are you kidding?
冷静 冷静吗 开玩笑吗
Get back to work!
都回去练习
Marty, we are going to have this conversation.
马蒂 我们得谈谈
We'll do it in private. Let's go.
我们换个地方谈 走
What are you doing here, Kaylie? And why'd you bring her?
凯莉 你来这儿干什么 还把她也带上了
Come on, Lo. We've been friends for ten years.
我说 萝 我们已经做了十年的姐妹
We've done everything.
我们做什么都一起
Doesn't that mean anything to you? What about you?
这对你重要吗 你呢
Doesn't our friendship mean anything to you?
我们的友谊对你有意义吗
Why didn't you tell me about you and Carter?
为什么不告诉我你和卡特的事儿
Because it's just not true.
因为事情不是那样的
And even if it was,
就算真是那样
You don't rat out a friend. Ever.
你也不该出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 永远不能
What are you looking at? This has nothing to do with you.
你看什么 这与你无关
Oh, wait. I guess it does.
等等 我想还是有关
You're the reason The Rock doesn't have a coach.
就是因为你 岩石才失去了教练
What is your problem with me, anyway?
除了被我打败
Besides the fact that I beat you.
你对我还有什么意见
You only beat me because I beat myself.
你赢了 只是因为我没能战胜自己
And that will never happen again, I promise.
我发誓 你再也不可能打败我
Why? Why did you do it?
为什么 为什么要这么做
Payson, some things are... Hard to explain.
佩森 有些事情 很难解释
Like why you left me right before Nationals?
比如你为什么在全国赛前丢下我们
I know you're upset... Upset?
我知道你不高兴 不高兴
Marty, The Rock was my whole life!
马蒂 岩石就是我的全部生活
I gave you my entire life!
我的未来都在你手上
And you're gonna be fine. Really?
你会做得很好的 是吗
Because I... I don't feel fine.
因为我 不这么觉得
I don't even wanna go to the gym anymore.
我现在都不想去体操馆了
I don't even know what the hell I'm doing!
我不知道我现在是来干什么了
It was never me.
一直不是因为我
It was never me. It was always you.
不是我 而是因为你
Then why can't I do it right anymore?
为什么我不能继续成功
Why can't I do it without you?
为什么离开你我就不能成功
Nationals are coming up. And...
全国赛就要开始了
...I just don't think I can do it.
我却觉得我赢不了
Do you...?
你
Do you really want to know why I left?
你真的想知道我离开的原因
I left because it was a better move for me.
我离开是因为这有利于我个人
What? Yeah, that's right.
什么 对 就是这个原因
A better move. It's not always about you, Payson.
有利于我的发展 我不能只考虑你
I have my career to think about and this, right here,
我也要考虑自己的事业 这里
This is a better club. That's what you think?
这里的俱乐部更好 你真这么想
Yeah. It's not personal, just business.
是 不是个人 而是职业
These girls are better than you. These girls?
这些选手比你还优秀 这儿的选手
Know what I think? I think you're wrong!
知道我的看法吗 我想你错了
I know that I'm better than them.
我知道我比她们优秀
And I am going to kick the ass of every single girl in here!
我会把这儿的每一个女孩儿都比下去
I'm gonna be ten times better without you
我会做得比你在的时候
Than I ever was with you!
好上十倍
Do what you have to do.
做好你该做的
Know what? I don't even know why I came here.
知道吗 我后悔来这儿了
I don't need to see you ever again.
我永远也不要见到你
You know what? I will see you one more time.
还有 我还会见你一次
From the top of the gold medal podium.
当我站在金牌领奖台上的时候
You go, Payson.
加油 佩森
You're delusional to think nobody's
你幻想没有人知道
Gonna find out about you and Carter.
你和卡特在约会
You're a backstabbing bi... Come on, Kaylie.
你这个背后放冷箭的贱 走了 凯莉
These people are dead to us.
别理这些人
One more thing.
还有件事儿
Fix Emily's scholarship. Make it right.
解决艾米莉的奖学金 做好它
She shouldn't have to chase after
你已经答应她的事儿
What you promised her.
就别让她奔走
I'll take care of it.
交给我处理
Then all three of us can kick your ass at Nationals.
我们三个会在全国赛打败你
Kaylie... See you in Boston.
凯莉 波士顿见
We'll talk tomorrow,
明天咱们接着谈
And we'll make some decisions democratically.
然后民♥主♥决定最后方案
I appreciate you hearing us out, Alex.
艾力克斯 很感谢你听取我们的意见
Though we were just here to listen.
尽管我们只是听听而已
Oh. So the girls aren't back? Oh. They're on their way.
姑娘们还没有回来吗 在路上吧
I'm sure your girls will be there by the time you get there.
你们到家 她们肯定也就到了
Hey, Mark, you want to hit a Rockies game?
马克 想去看洛基队的棒球赛吗
I got a box.
我有包厢
Hey, you guys. Thank you for such a wonderful evening.
谢谢你们 我度过了一个美好的夜晚
Maybe we can do it again soon!
我们一定要再聚一次
Yes, we will. Well, you know,
好啊 是啊
I'm a little crazy still getting settled and everything,
最近搬家搞得我有点抓狂
But maybe we could do lunch.
但下次也许可以一起吃午餐
That would be great. Yeah.
好主意
But there's no rush. So take your time.
不用急 我们有的是时间
You know, it's... I'm still trying to find a job.
只是 我还在找工作
I've checked every salon... Salons?
我去了很多家沙龙 沙龙
That's Ronnie's whole life. She can totally get you a job.
你可问对人了 罗妮一定能帮你找个工作
Right, babe? Your friend Margo,
对吧 宝贝 你的朋友马戈
Doesn't she own a salon? Or three?
不是开了一家沙龙吗 还是三家
Yeah. That's no problem.
是的 没问题
Oh, my God! Are you kidding me?! Thank you so much!
天哪 你不是在开玩笑吧 太感谢你了
Then we can be together all the time!
那样我们天天都能见面了
Lauren, can we talk? I have nothing to say to you.
萝伦 我们能谈谈吗 我对你无话可说
OK, I'll do the talking then. I feel terrible
好吧 我来说 我感觉糟透了
You found out about your dad and me that way.
当时的场面很尴尬
Could have been worse. You could have been naked.
可能会更糟 你有可能一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Look, I really care about your... Dad's money?
听着 我是很关心你 我老爸的钱
What is he, ten years older than you?
他今年 他比你大整整十岁
I'm really a nice person.
我是个不错的女孩
If you actually got to know me, you might like me.
如果你试着了解我 你可能会喜欢我的
I doubt it. But why waste my time?
这很难说 不过不用浪费时间
You think I buy your act? You're a fake,
你以为我会买♥♥你的帐 你太天真了
And when my dad's done with you, he'll throw you away.
只要我老爸玩腻了 他就会甩掉你的
Look, I wouldn't underestimate me.
听着 我不会看轻自己
Or your father's feelings.
更不会看轻你父亲的感情
I'd like it if we could be friends, Lauren,
我希望能和你做朋友 萝伦
But whether you accept me or not, I'm not going anywhere.
但不管你是否接受我 我都会一如既往
Who do you think will be our new coach?
你们觉得新教练会是谁
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
I just can't believe it's really over with Marty.
我只是不敢相信 马蒂就这么走了
Believe it.
接受吧
Things are never gonna be the same.
事情不会一成不变的
Crap. I'm out of gas.
糟了 没汽油了
There's a gas station over there.
那边有个加油站
Perfect.
太好了
Kaylie, I'm gonna ask where the freeway is.
凯莉 我过去问问怎么上高速
I'm coming. I have to pee.
我也过去 我想尿尿
Of course you do.
去吧
Yeah, that's it.
对 就那样
Check that. Kaylie.
过去看看 凯莉
Check out that pretty princess in her fancy car.
看看香车里的美女
That pretty princess would probably just snap, man.
这么可爱的美女可能不好惹
Be easy to get those sexy kicks off
对她们好点
That sexy little body that way.
她们很容易上钩的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表