剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
At least you don't hate me.
至少你不讨厌我
That's because I don't expect anything from you.
那是因为我对你没期待
So when you leave you never disappoint me.
所以你走了我也不觉得失望
But he's buying Brian a ticket to Nationals.
但他给布莱恩买♥♥了去看全国赛的票
Oh, so if he buys his way back in, then it's OK?
那他也能用钱 收买♥♥你的心吗
Honey, don't you want your brother to go?
亲爱的 难道你不希望你弟弟也去吗
More than anything in the world.
比什么都想
There's nothing I wouldn't do
如果布莱恩可以一起去全国赛
To have Brian at Nationals,
我愿意做任何事
Except watch Joe suck you back in again
除了眼睁睁地看你重蹈覆辙
So I have to pick you up off of the floor
等他伤透你的心
After he breaks your heart.
我再把你从地上扶起来
That's not going to happen, honey.
不会这样的 亲爱的
He hasn't changed.
他没变
But I have.
但我变了
Whether you want to see that or not,
不管你想不想
I think I deserve a little more credit.
我想我应该有加分
Your credit rating sucks.
你的信用级别糟透了
I have to go to sleep.
我要睡觉了
We leave for Nationals the day after tomorrow.
后天要动身去全国赛
He's gonna leave tomorrow, sweetie.
他明天会走的 宝贝
I promise.
我保证
Please don't spoon me tonight.
今晚别挤我了
Come in.
请进
How are you doing?
怎么样
Fine.
还好
Look...
听着
I've known where your mom was for a while.
我早就知道你妈在哪里了
But I was afraid...
但我害怕
...That if we let her back into our lives she'd just...
如果我们让她重新回家
...Disappoint you again like she did so many times
她又会像你小时候那样
When you were a little girl.
再次地让你失望
I'm not a little girl anymore. Yeah, well...
我不是小女孩了 对 不过
Even when you're 40 you'll still be my little girl.
即便你四十岁 依然是我的乖女儿
I'll be old is what I'll be.
我会像四十岁那么老
Hey, 40 is not old.
四十岁可不算老
Anyway...
不管怎样
Summer seems to think that you're old enough to decide
萨默似乎认为 你已经到了自己决定
If you want to give your mom another chance.
是否给你妈妈机会的年纪了
So...
因此
That's your mother's phone number.
那是你妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll never abandon you, Lauren.
我永远不会抛下你的 萝伦
Even if I do marry Summer you'll always
即便我和萨默结婚
Come first in my heart.
你在我心中永远排在第一位
I hope you know that.
我希望你知道这一点
Mom?
是妈妈吗
It's me, Lauren.
是我 萝伦
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不
Guess what? My mom's coming to Nationals.
知道吗 我妈要和我去全国赛了
I thought your mom was doing relief work in Darfur?
你妈妈不是在达尔福尔做救济工作
She's back and she's flying into Denver this afternoon.
没错 她要回来了 下午飞回丹佛
I'm picking her up from the bus station.
我要去车站接她
That's great Lauren. I know.
太棒了 萝伦 我知道
She hasn't seen me compete since I was eight years old.
我八岁后 她就没见过我比赛了
She's going to be really proud of you. I know.
她会为你骄傲的 我知道
Especially now that I'm ranked number one on beam.
尤其现在我的平衡木排名是第一
I should get back to work.
我得回去练习了
You know, it's weird we've been friends all these years
奇怪的是我们做了这么多年朋友
And I've never met your mother.
但我却从没见过你妈妈
Well, you will now.
你马上就要见到了
You sure you don't want to talk about it?
你确定你不想谈谈吗
Positive.
确定
Nice. How'd that feel?
很好 感觉如何
Why did you let Sasha kick you out of The Rock?
你怎么会让萨沙把你从岩石踢走
I didn't have a choice.
我没有别的选择
You could have told him about me.
你可以告诉他是我
So we could both get suspended?
然后我们就都被停赛吗
He's not going to suspend one of his
全国赛之前 他是不会让
Top four gymnasts before Nationals.
排名前四的我停赛的
Yeah, well, you don't know that.
话虽如此 这可不好说
Yeah, well, if you're not going to
好吧 如果你没法参加全国赛
Nationals neither am I.
那我也不准备参加了
What about your gymnastics?
你的体操事业怎么办
I don't care about gymnastics.
我才不关心什么体操事业
Baby.
宝贝
I just want to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
You're the only person in the world I can believe in.
你是这世上我唯一可以信任的人
Just hold me and never let me go.
抱紧我 永远不要松手
Listen to me.
听我说
Let's run away. Right now.
我们逃走吧 就现在
I can't let you do this. I want to do this.
我不能让你这么做 我想这么做
Look. You can believe in me. You can.
听着 你可以信任我 你可以的
But I made a mistake.
但我犯了个错误
I don't care. Listen to me.
我不在乎 听我说
It was after we fought at the kegger.
啤酒晚会吵完架后
We said we were gonna play it cool.
我们说过要冷静处理
Which...
但
...Doesn't make it OK.
没能奏效
What did you do?
你做了什么
I had sex with someone else.
我和别人上♥床♥了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't!
别碰我
What are you doing home?
你怎么回家了
Sasha let us go early. Why aren't you at work?
萨沙让我们早放了 你怎么没去上班
I, I was,
我本来在
But I didn't have any clients this afternoon...
但今天下午没什么客户
Where's Joe?
乔在哪里
Joe?
乔吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is he in there?
他在里面吗
Did you sleep with him?
你跟他上♥床♥了
Emily, I didn't know that you were coming home.
艾米莉 我不知道你会回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry you got caught.
你抱歉你被抓了现行吗
Don't talk to her like that.
不准用这种语气跟你妈妈说话
Stay out of this!
不用你管
You're not my father and you're not her husband.
你既不是我爸也不是她的丈夫
You have no authority here.
在这里你没权管我
Listen, Emily. I love your mother.
听着艾米莉 我爱你的妈妈
That is the biggest joke I've ever heard.
这是我听过最可笑的笑话
If you love my mother
如果你爱我妈
Then how come you left her so many times?
为什么你又一次一次地离开她
It's complicated.
这很复杂
It's simple.
很简单
You are a loser.
你是个混♥蛋♥
And she's too weak to kick you out on your ass.
她太软弱了 没办法发狠让你滚
Emily... No.
艾米莉 别
You can screw up your life all you want,
你想糟蹋你的人生随你
But you're done screwing up mine.
但你别拖我下水
Emily? Just let her go.
艾米莉 让她走
She'll cool off.
她会冷静下来的
She's wrong.
她错了
I know.
我知道
No, not about you.
不 不是关于你
About me.
是我
I've changed.
我已经改变了
So have I.
我也是
Chloe.
克罗伊
When you called the other day
那天你打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表