剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Now I'm hugging you.
来拥抱一下
Don't say "Damn." Yes, ma'am.
别说"该死" 遵命 长官
Carter.
是卡特
You gotta hand it to a guy who just doesn't give up.
对于这种锲而不舍的人真应该握手致敬
Yeah.
是啊
We gotta... About our...
我们应该... 我们...
You go.
你先说
God, I don't know how to put this.
天呐 我不知道该怎么开口
Uh... OK.
好吧
You and me, we've kinda had a couple of moments.
我们之间 好像有点感觉
Yeah.
是啊
They weren't kinda moments, they were actual moments.
那不是有点感觉 是真有感觉
Right.
对
And I just wanted to say, uh...
但是我只能说
...that can't happen anymore.
一切到此为止
Payson's one of my best friends,
佩森是我最好的朋友
and after what I've been through,
我已经经历了那么多
there's no way I'd do anything to hurt a friend.
我永远不能做伤害朋友的事
Yeah. I spoke to her today.
没错 我今天和她聊了聊
She said she had a boyfriend.
她说她有男朋友了
That doesn't sound like Payson.
这可不像佩森
I know. I think she was trying to get rid of me.
我知道 我觉得她只是想摆脱我
I think that means she likes you,
我觉得这说明她喜欢你
which means...
也就是说
...we don't have anything with each other.
我们俩之间什么都没发生
I've been recruited by Denver for a while now.
丹佛在向我伸橄榄枝 现在
I think I'm gonna go.
我打算过去
You're gonna go to Denver? Yeah.
你要去丹佛体操馆 是的
There's just too much drama and distractions here.
这里是非太多 太多事情让我分心
I mean, between you and Payson and Lauren...
你与佩森与萝伦之间的事
Yeah.
是啊
It's just not good for me.
对我不太好
So, uh...
那么
Bad idea. Yeah. Yeah.
这样不行 是的 是的
Bad idea.
这样不合适
Bye, Kaylie.
再见 凯莉
One more thing.
最后说一句
Uh, I just wanted to thank you.
我要谢谢你
After this thing with Carter,
经历卡特的事后
I didn't know if I'd ever get butterflies with anyone,
我都不知道自己是否还会对别人
ever again.
有感觉
And it was nice to know I could.
知道自己没事了真好
Like, I'll survive this, you know?
就好像证明 我会渡过难关
You will.
你会的
I think I did something... stupid.
我好像做了件...蠢事
What? I put rose petals in the shape of a heart
什么 我把玫瑰花瓣摆成心型
on the hood of Kaylie's car.
放在凯莉的汽车上
I don't think it's stupid
我觉得向别人
to show someone you're thinking about them.
表达思念之情并不愚蠢
Could I ask you a question?
能问个问题吗
As her friend and as a girl.
作为她的好朋友也作为一个女生
Sure.
当然
You think she'll ever be able to forgive me?
你觉得她会原谅我吗
I don't know.
不知道
It's hard enough trusting someone with your heart.
全身心信任他人并非易事
And then when that trust is broken...
一旦那种信任感没了...
Are you OK? I'm sorry.
你没事吧 对不起
It's OK. Do you want to talk about it?
没事 你想谈谈吗
It's just this guy, Damon.
有个男生 戴蒙
I've seen him around. Doesn't he work here?
我见过他 他不是在这里工作吗
He did.
以前是
He went to LA to sign some big record deal,
后来去了洛杉矶 签到了不起的唱片合约
and now I haven't heard from him in days.
我就数日听不到他的消息了
And I think he might be dumping me.
我觉得 他可能想甩了我
What about that other guy that works here,
另一个在这工作的男生呢
aren't they in a band together or something?
他们不是一个乐队的吗
Razor. He hasn't heard from him either.
雷泽 他也很久没有戴蒙的消息了
And he acted sort of weird when I talked to him about it.
我和他谈这件事时 他表现得很古怪
Listen, sometimes guys try to have each other's backs,
有时候男生们会相互帮衬
especially when it comes to girls.
特别在女生面前
Maybe you should ask him again.
也许你该再问问他
I'd say we have a perfect coupling here.
我觉得这个酒配得很好
I'm getting a sort of a bittersweet berry
果仁苦中带甜
with a strong dark chocolate finish.
融合着黑巧克力的余味
Oh! What's wrong? Did it go bad?
怎么回事 这酒坏了吗
No. Actually, it's divine.
不 这酒棒极了
At $400 a bottle, it should be.
当然好 400美元一瓶呢
Four hundred dollars a bottle,
一瓶要400美元
and you just dumped it out?
你们却倒掉了
You don't drink the whole glass at a tasting, Cloris.
品酒时不能整杯都喝掉 克劳瑞丝
It's Chloe. Right. Chloe.
我叫克罗伊 对 克罗伊
You know, this is delicious and all, but to be honest with you,
酒很好喝 但是说真的
I really can't tell the damn difference.
我实在看不出来有什么该死的不同
Oh, she's right.
她说得对
If they put a $400 price tag on a two-dollar bottle of wine,
如果给一瓶2美元的酒贴上400美元的标签
you'd both be cooing
你们还是会
over the peppery nose with a huckleberry finish,
吹嘘酒有多么的好
or whatever crap makes you feel so superior.
装得好像你们高人一等
Why don't we move on to the Bordeauxs.
不如我们去品尝波尔多的酒
Ooh, look at you, man of the people.
看看你啊 真受欢迎
They're a couple of blowhards.
他们只不过是些吹牛专家
I don't know why I brought you here.
我不知道为什么带你来这
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, maybe because it's the sort of thing you did with Summer.
也许是因为你和萨默经常做这种事
She's very pretty and smart
她外貌出众 冰雪聪明
and put together, she has it all.
可以说她内外兼修
She doesn't have your sense of humor
她可没你这么幽默
or your sense of style.
也没有你的风格
Well, that's true.
这倒不假
Look...
听着
Summer has a lot of great qualities, but so do you.
萨默是有很多优点 你也有
You're fun, and you're smart,
你幽默风趣又冰雪聪明
far smarter than anybody gives you credit for,
比别人想得都要聪明得多
probably 'cause you're so damn good looking.
可能是你该死美貌让人低估了你
Well, you're not so bad looking yourself.
你长得也不赖啊
So what do you say we pick up a box of wine
这样好不好 我们现在带上一瓶酒
and go somewhere we can actually drink it?
找个可以一醉方休的地方
Ok.
好啊
So thanks for bailing me out, man. I owe you one.
谢谢你来保释我 我欠你个人情
The only one you owe is Emily.
你亏欠的人是艾米莉
Seriously, man, when are you just gonna tell her?
说真的 你打算什么时候告诉她
How about right now?
择日不如撞日
Thanks a lot, man.
你帮了大忙 老兄
He didn't tell me.
他没告诉我
I followed him here after his second
他又神神秘秘地送外卖♥♥ 我跟踪了他
mysterious pizza delivery to the county jail.
原来这披萨都送到拘留所来了
Listen, I was gonna call you.
我打算给你电♥话♥的
When? When you left LA?
什么时候 离开洛杉矶的时候
When you got to Boulder?
还是回到博尔德市的时候
When you obviously got arrested?
还是明显被捕的时候
When were you gonna call me?
你打算什么时候打给我
Listen, I couldn't sign the deal in LA.
洛杉矶那份合同我不能签
Maybe I should've known you were one of those guys.
也许我早该猜到你就是那种男人
What, what guys?
哪种男人
One of the guys my mother dates.
和我妈约会的那种男人
The ones who won't call for days,
好几天连个电♥话♥也没有
and then will call from jail when they need bail money.
等进了拘留所需要保释金才会打电♥话♥来
Emily... I've been terrified
艾米莉 我担心极了
that you've been lying in a ditch somewhere.
怕你出意外 暴尸荒野
Or that this was your way of dumping me.
要么 你想就这么把我甩了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表