剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I would like to introduce you to somebody...
我想给你介绍
c'mon. Who named the band? I have no clue.
快 是谁命名的 不知道
Well then, cough it up.
好 那认输吧
All right. Fine.
那好吧
Thank you.
多谢
Are you cold or something?
你是很冷还是
She thinks she looks like a freak.
她自认为看起来怪怪的
You look great.
你很漂亮
Yeah, really great. Exceptionally great.
很漂亮 无可挑剔
Ok...
好吧
Now I really do feel like a freak.
现在我真觉得自己怪怪的了
Don't listen to him. He really is a freak.
别理他 他才奇奇怪怪的
I'm not the one who couldn't answer
低难度题目都答不上的
A simple trivia question.
可不是我
Damon, this is Emily Kmetko.
戴蒙 这位是艾米莉·克迈特科
That makes sense.
这就对了
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Come on. This is where we
算了 我们先走
Leave Razor to work his awkward
让雷泽好好向艾米莉展示
But ever so charming magic on Emily.
笨拙又可爱的魔法
Emily, nice meeting you.
艾米莉 很高兴认识你
Cheers, boys.
干杯 伙计们
Hey, wait. 1962.
等等 是1962年
Brian Jones named the band
布莱恩·琼斯以马迪·沃特斯(布鲁斯大♥师♥)
After the Muddy Waters song, "Rolling Stone".
的歌♥曲《滚石》命名乐队
Ironic cause he named the band
很讽刺的是 是他命名了乐队
And taught Mick how to play harmonica,
并教会米克吹奏口琴
But they had to kick him out cause
但他们还是把他逐出了乐队
He was such an arrogant ass.
因为他太自负了
We have one of those too.
我们乐队也有个自负的家伙
I believe this belongs to you.
我想这该归你了
Wait. Wait.
等等
Wait. How could you possibly know that?
你怎么会知道这些
My mom has a thing for musicians.
我妈妈很喜欢那些音乐家
Who have things for rock 'n roll trivia,
那些玩摇滚的
And they share a generosity.
他们有共通之处
Well... Like mother like daughter, hopefully, right?
幸好 有其母必有其女
Just as friends.
我是以朋友的身份说
So, are you here with somebody?
你是和谁一块来的吗
Where is he?
他人呢
No. I'm here with some girls.
不 我是和一些女孩儿一块来的
Oh. Nice.
不错
Look, I know this sounds kind of weird, but...
也许这听起来很奇怪 不过
They don't know I work at the shack, so...
她们不知道我在披萨小屋打工
Yeah, I got you.
我明白了
You don't want them to know you work
你不想让她们知道
In a place that smells like pepperoni
你在全是意大利腊肠味儿的地方做事
No! That's not it. Not at all.
不 不是 根本不是
You don't want them catching you
你不想让她们看见
Slummin' with some guy
你和一个
Who smells like pepperoni, huh?
全身意大利腊肠味儿的男生聊天
Not at all. No, no...
根本不是 不
It's all good. I'm cool.
没事的 我懂
Don't worry about it, Emily.
别担心 艾米莉
I'll catch you later.
待会再见
Wait!
等等
You don't get it.
你不懂的
Happy birthday, Lauren.
生日快乐 萝伦
It's beautiful.
好漂亮
It really is, Steven.
斯蒂文 真的很漂亮
Your father has such good taste.
你♥爸♥爸的品味真好
He bought me this for my birthday.
这是我生日时他送我的
There you go.
戴好了
You really like it?
你喜欢吗
I love it. Thank you, daddy.
我很喜欢 爸爸 谢谢
Dad buys me a new charm for my birthday
每年生日 爸爸都会给我买♥♥条幸运手链
Every year.
年年如此
Isn't that great? It is.
那很棒吧 是很棒
You know, it's actually appropriate that Summer is here.
其实萨默在这儿 正合适说这事儿
The whole charm bracelet idea was hers
说起来 一开始就是她
In the first place.
提出送幸运手链
Talk about great taste.
说到好品味
She picked out all those charms.
所有的幸运手链都是她挑的
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
I only helped him pick them out really.
我只是帮着挑挑手链
He just needed a little feminine guidance.
他只是需要女性给点建议
You know how men are.
你知道男生都很粗心的
So, let me get this straight.
好 那我直说了
For the past few years, all the special gifts my father
是不是过去几年 我爸爸
Has given me have actually come from you?
送我的所有礼物 都是你选的
Well, he paid for them.
是你♥爸♥爸付的钱
Money's easy for my dad. He's rich.
钱对我爸爸不算什么 他有的是钱
But I don't have to tell you that.
我为什么要跟你说这些
I am not interested in your father's money.
我对你父亲的钱没兴趣
Please. You can wear
拜托 就算你戴着
That platinum goody-girl cross around you neck,
象征善良的白金十字架
But you're not fooling me.
但你骗不到我
You have ambition written all over you.
你的野心都写在脸上了
You know what? Sorry,
真抱歉
If I'm like the third wheel than the birthday girl.
我不像寿星 倒像灯泡
I'm taking dad's car.
我开爸爸的车走
I'm sure you'll get him home. Lauren!
你肯定会送他回家的 萝伦
Hey, you want to get lucky?
想走好运吗
Give this to your girlfriend.
把这个给你女朋友
Where's Lauren?
萝伦呢
What up my peeps?
你们在干嘛 姐♥妹♥们♥
How many beers have you had?
你这是喝了多少
That depends on who's asking.
这取决于谁问我
My friend Payson or my mother.
闺蜜佩森 还是我老妈
I really think we should go.
我们真的该走了
No way, I heard there's a band.
不要 我听说有一个乐队
Hey, we're the Shelter Pups!
我们是 避难小狼
And this first song
第一首歌♥
Is for all the girls who like to keep you guessing.
献给所有 喜欢保持神秘感的女孩们
Your secrets are safe with me.
我会保守秘密的
That's right, Kmetko.
对啊 克迈特科
He's talking to you.
他这是对你说的
You know the band?
你居然认识乐队的人
Are they any good?
他们好吗
I hope so.
希望如此
One, two, three, four!
1-2-3-4
*There's sure to be two people... You and me*
只有我们两个人 你和我
*But I'm too inclined to think so*
我只感觉到你和我
*There comes a time *
每个男人总会需要
*When every man needs to step up and fight*
加快脚步 奋起努力
*At least it says that on my tattoo*
至少我的纹身告诉我是这样
*It's a...*
是这样
*So get out while you can... Yeah, sweetie...*
适当时候你就出来 宝贝
So, how well do you know these guys?
你和这些人很熟吗
What? Oh, not that well.
什么 也不是很熟
*...We are the guys who's standing behind you...*
我们就是你坚强的后盾
Where's Kaylie?
凯莉去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
*...To make up appropriate excuses...*
编个合适的借口
*I don't want to be lonely*
我可不想孤身一人
*Like the people...*
不想像其他人一样
*So get out while you can,*
适当的时候你就出来
Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie!
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie!
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表