剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks, Chloe.
谢谢你 克罗伊
You had an affair with Marty?
你和马蒂有私情吗
Is that why he went to Denver?
所以他才去了丹佛体操馆
I'm a terrible person.
我是个可怕的人
I admit it.
我承认
And the worst part about it is that Kaylie knows.
最要命的是凯莉知道了这事
I'm not proud of it.
我觉得很丢脸
We've all done things we're not proud of...
我们都做过让自己丢脸的事
At least I have.
至少我有
No. We all have.
不 我们都有过
We're not judging you.
我们不是在批评你
Well, maybe you should.
也许你们应该批评我
Cause I'm judging myself.
因为我很自责
You also need to forgive yourself.
你也得原谅自己
But I've hurt my husband, and I've hurt my children.
但我伤害了我的丈夫 和孩子们
How do you ever forgive yourself for that?
哪怕是你们 也无法原谅自己
You can do what I do.
你可以试试我的方法
Ask God to help you.
请求上帝伸出援手
That's really messed up, Kaylie.
凯莉 那真的很糟糕
You have no idea.
你们想象不到的
I'm ashamed of my own mom.
我为我妈感到惭愧
If it's any consolation...
如果这能安慰到你
...My mom's a drug addict.
我妈是个隐君子
I thought your mother was a relief worker?
我记得你妈是做救济工作的
That's just what we started telling people
那不过是给外人的说法
To explain why she was always out of town.
才能解释她为什么总不在家
The truth is, she was in and out of half a dozen rehabs.
事实上 她已经进出过六家戒毒所了
Just kind of became our dirty little family secret.
这是我家不可告人的秘密
One day she just dropped out, hit rock bottom.
有一天 她放弃了 离开了
She never came home.
再也没回家
Didn't you just speak with your mom?
你不是刚和你妈聊过吗
I did.
是的
She said she's been two years sober,
她说 她有两年没碰毒品了
How sorry she was, and...
她很抱歉 还有
...How she couldn't wait to come and see me at Nationals.
她等不及要来看我参加全国赛
When I went to the bus station, she wasn't there.
我去车站等她 但她没来
You're lucky, Pay.
你很幸运 佩
Your mom...
你妈妈
She's such a mom.
是个好妈妈
I feel like you could tell her anything and she'd understand.
我想你和她无所不谈 而且她都能理解
I can't tell her I bought cortisone illegally.
我不能告诉她 自己非法地买♥♥了可的松
What?
什么
My parents don't want me to take anymore, but...
我爸妈不让我再用可的松 但是
I don't think I can make it through Nationals without it.
没有可的松 我没法比完全国赛
Where did you get it?
从哪儿买♥♥到的
It's from a doctor.
一个医生那儿
Indirectly. You need to rest your back, Pay.
算是间接地 佩 你的背需要休息
I will after Nationals, but...
全国赛结束后 我会的 可是
...If I don't make the National Team this year
如果今年不能入选国家队
I can kiss 0-12 goodbye.
就得和2012年奥♥运♥会永别了
I can't just give up my dream of going to the Olympics.
我不能放弃我的奥♥运♥梦
It's...
那是
It's everything I've ever wanted.
那是我全部的梦想
It's my entire life. It's everything I am.
是我的生命 是我的生活
I know what she means.
我知道她的意思
When Sasha told me I couldn't go to Nationals,
萨沙说我不能参加全国赛的时候
I thought I would just...
我想我可能会
...Crumble into nothing.
彻底崩溃
Yesterday he told me I wasn't being gracious.
昨天他说我 最近很冷淡
That I'm not acting like a team captain.
没有队长的样子
He's right.
他说的没错
I'm freaked out because I'm scared.
我变了 因为我很害怕
You?
你
Scared?
害怕
Terrified.
是恐惧
I mean, you guys all know
我是说 你们都知道
How much we need each other to go out there
我们需要彼此 一起参加全国赛
And do what we do.
继续努力
But...
但是
You're all wrapped up in boys and drama and...
你们只关心男朋友 家里的事
I don't feel like I have you guys anymore.
我觉得我似乎失去你们了
I'm sorry, Pay. I'm just going through a lot right now.
佩 对不起 我现在很乱
Me too.
我也是
We've all been going through a lot.
我们都一样
But Payson's right. I mean,
但佩森说得对
Are you gonna let some boy
你们真愿意因为男朋友
Or family drama blow everything
或者家里的事
You've worked for your whole lives?
而让梦想化为乌有吗
What if we were a football team,
如果我们是在橄榄球队
Would any guy ever do that?
会有人这么做吗
It's just...
只是
We aren't like normal girls, you guys.
我们并不是普通女孩
We can't just stop talking to each other
没法隔一周就对对方不理不睬
And change lockers or cliques every other week.
调换柜子 或者换朋友
We are so much more than just friends.
我们比朋友更亲密
We're a team.
我们是个队伍
And I'm really sorry I've been such a bitch lately, but...
抱歉 我最近很讨人厌
I really need you guys.
但我真的很需要你们
You can count on me.
有我在
Thanks, Emily.
谢谢 艾米莉
And me.
我也在
And me.
还有我
Hey, do you guys remember when we carved our initials
还记得吗 我们把名字的首字母刻在
Into one of these tree stumps?
某一个树桩上
Has to be around here somewhere, right?
应该就在附近 是吗
Oh! Here it is.
找到了
Can you still see our names?
还能看清我们的名字吗
Oh, totally.
很清楚
And O-12.
还有2012
Remember when you made us pledge...
记得你让我们向
To the almighty Goddess of Gymnastics...
伟大的体操女神发誓
That we would all go to the 0-12 Olympics together.
我们会一起参加2012年奥♥运♥会
As the mighty triad.
以牛妞三人组的形式
Anyone have a knife or something sharp?
有没有刀子或是锋利的东西
I thought we were good?
我们不是和好了吗
I think Emily needs to carve her name into our stump.
艾米莉该把名字刻在我们的树桩上
I think that's a good idea.
好主意
The mighty quadruplets.
牛妞四人组
Well...
那么
We could always use...
我们可以用
...These.
这些
Are those my keys? Come on.
是我的钥匙吗 拜托
I'm not stupid. I threw my house keys into the woods.
我不是傻子 扔进树丛的是我家的钥匙
Oh, and actually, I just remembered.
还有 我刚想到
I have a hide-a-key under the bumper.
我在保险杠下藏了备用钥匙
OK. You better start carving. Before we kill both of you.
最好赶紧刻字 在杀了你们俩之前
Look, I'll be your teammate.
我会是你的队友
But I will never be your friend again.
但再也不会是你的朋友
Where are they? They called from Winter town
她们在哪儿 从温特镇打电♥话♥来
Five hours ago.
都有五小时了
Yes, but they said they were gonna stop and eat.
是的 不过她们说要先停车吃饭
Don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence they both
你们不觉得这事很巧吗
Lost their keys in the woods?
她们的钥匙都丢在树丛里
And they both found their keys in the woods?
又都在树丛里找到了
What do you think Sasha would say if he knew?
你们说要是萨沙知道了
Knew what? Just...
知道什么 就是
...How excited the girls are to be going to Nationals.
姑娘们要去参加全国赛的激动心情
Speaking of the girls, where are they?
说到她们 人都在哪儿
Ah, there they are.
来了
Well, you look ready for Nationals.
看上去 你们准备好参加全国赛了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表