剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Like now. And you're a champion. Ok?
正如此刻 你是个冠军 好吗
Ok. That's my girl.
好的 这才是我的姑娘
What's a doctor's scale doing in my family room?
医生在我家里正在做什么呢
For motivation.
为了激励
I want Kaylie to see it, Front and center every day.
我想让凯莉每天都来审视自己
Listen, honey, I was thinking.
亲爱的 我想过了
It's been a really long time since you
我们俩已经有好长时间
And I went away, you know just the two of us.
没有独处了
No, Ronnie,
不 罗妮
This is no time to be thinking about a vacation.
这不是考虑休假的时候
We have to focus on Kaylie.
我们应该关注凯莉
This is everything she's work so hard
她一直为此努力
Everything she's dreamed of.
梦想这一切
Did you ever stop and think maybe she dreams
你有没有想过 也许她梦想
Of being a real 16-year-old girl
拥有一个十六岁女孩真正的生活
Who goes to the prom and has a boyfriend?
参加舞会 交男朋友
Boyfriends? No.
男朋友 不行
Kaylie is not like real girls. She's special.
凯莉可不是那些女孩 她与众不同
And quite frankly, if I had parents
老实说 如果我的父母
Who gave a crap about my dreams
阻碍我实现梦想
Maybe things would have turned out differently for me.
可能 我的境遇会完全不同
I know, honey, I know.
亲爱的 这个我知道
But Kaylie's not you.
但凯莉不是你
She's not you either.
她也不是你
You forget what it's like to have a dream, Ronnie?
罗妮 你难道忘记怀揣梦想的感觉了吗
No.
没忘
No, I haven't forgotten.
没有 我从来没忘记
So Lauren said something interesting today.
萝伦今天说了些有意思的事情
Oh? She said you told her
是吗 她说你告诉她
You were never gonna marry me.
你从没打算娶我
That's just not...
不是那个意思
She misconstrued the conversation.
她误解我的话了
Did she?
是吗
I might have down-played our relationship a little,
我可能 当时在言语中淡化了我们的感情
But you know Lauren.
但你了解萝伦
With nationals coming up,
全国比赛在即
I just don't want her to lose focus.
我只是不想让她分心
There will always be Nationals, Steve.
斯蒂夫 全国赛一直都有
There will always be a meet or a practice
以后也会有各种赛事 练习赛
Or an invitational or an Olympics.
邀请赛或奥♥运♥会
And my life, our life,
我的生活 我们的生活
Can't skid to a stop for each one.
总不能每次都因此而叫停吧
I know, you're right, but...
我知道 你说得对 但是
Maybe you should be a man, and stop letting
也许你该强硬一些 不要总让
Your 16-year-old daughter call all the shots.
你十六岁的女儿发号♥施令了
And since you can't, bye, Steve.
看来你做不到 再见 斯蒂夫
Summer...
萨默
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁给我吗
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hi. I...
我
I thought I'd take you up on needing a friend.
我想 我需要你这个朋友
I know it sounds soppy,
虽然这么说有些伤感
But I would give anything
但我愿意付出一切
To have your arms around me right now.
让你此刻拥抱我
I told you it was soppy. I just...
是有点伤感 我只是
I don't know why I called. I just... I was...
不知道自己为什么打电♥话♥ 我
I was having a moment.
我曾拥有那一刻的幸福
Yeah. Ok.
是 好的
Good night, Marty.
晚安 马蒂
Kaylie, what... What are you doing?
凯莉 你在干什么
What am I doing?
我在干什么
What are you doing telling Marty
你怎么能对马蒂说
You want to be in his arms?
想让他拥抱你呢
That wasn't Marty. Really?
那不是马蒂 真的吗
So if I dialed star 69 right now,
这么说 我按下重拨键后
Marty wouldn't answer?
接电♥话♥的人不会是马蒂
Kaylie, Kaylie, I'm am sorry.
凯莉 我很抱歉
Oh, my god, mom. You and... You and Marty?
天呐 妈妈 你和马蒂
Shh. Is that why he went to Denver?
别喊 他就因为这个才去丹佛吗
Kaylie, there is absolutely no excuse for this,
凯莉 这种事没有什么可辩解的
But Marty and I did have a brief... Affair.
但马蒂和我 确实曾有过一段短暂的恋情
But it's... It's... It's over.
可是 都结束了
It has been over.
都过去了
How can you do this to my dad?
你怎么能这样对爸爸
How could you cheat on him?
怎么能欺骗他呢
Honey, I can't imagine how you feel right now,
亲爱的 无论你现在怎么想
But this is between your father and me.
但这是你♥爸♥爸和我的事情
How, if he doesn't even know about it?
如果他根本一无所知呢
There are lots of things
你♥爸♥爸对很多事情
Your father doesn't know about.
都一无所知
Like you and Carter.
比如 你和卡特
Baby, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
宝贝 我很难过 你还好吗
I just can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I mean, I always thought my parents were happy.
我一直以为我爸妈感情很好
How could my mother do this to my dad?
妈妈怎么能这样对爸爸
Are you gonna tell him.
你要告诉他吗
I don't see how I can.
我做不到
My mom knows about us.
我妈知道我们俩的事
Oh, man.
天呐
Don't worry, she's not gonna tell my dad.
别担心 她不会告诉爸爸
I guess she's known and hasn't told him.
我觉得她早就知道 却没告诉爸爸
This is just so messed up.
全乱套了
Thank god I have you.
谢天谢地 我有你
I just... I feel like you're the
我真觉得 好像
Only person that I can believe
你是我唯一能信赖的人
I just wanted to give you this.
我想把这个给你
Carter, it's beautiful.
卡特 太漂亮了
It was my mother's.
这是我母亲的东西
Before she died she told me to give it to
临终前 她让我把它送给
The girl I wanted to spend my life with.
能与我共度一生的姑娘
And that's you.
那个人就是你
We don't have to have everything
我们只要能相守一生
Because we're forever.
别无他求
If... That's what you want too.
如果你也这么想的话
Yes! Yes, that's all I want.
是的 是的 我别无他求
So, whatever happens,
无论发生什么
Between now and then.
从现在开始
Don't forget, you're the one. I love you.
记住 你就是我的唯一 我爱你
I won't forget. I love you too.
我不会忘记 我也爱你
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Invitational,
欢迎您来到岩石体操馆 观看邀请赛
Where the Rock will be facing off against
岩石将在这里对决
The Denver Elite Gymnastics Club.
丹佛精英俱乐部
Pin one of those on me. I'm good to go.
给我个号♥码 我已经准备好了
I trust her.
我相信她
How does that feel?
感觉怎么样
Good. So? Can I compete?
很好 我能上了吧
Start warming up. But I don't want
先热身 可我不希望
You pushing yourself too hard today.
你今天勉强硬撑
So you nervous?
紧张吗
I don't get nervous.
我从不紧张
But I am a little surprised to see you here.
不过你在这里我很惊讶
I thought, after you found out my
我以为 你发觉
Dad wasn't going to marry you
我爸没打算娶你之后
You might have a little self-respect to call it off.
为了些许自尊 你会自动走人
But here you are, still following
可你还在这里
Him around like a stray dog.
像条流浪狗一样跟着他
Actually, I mentioned our conversation
其实 今天我跟你♥爸♥提到过
To your father there today.
我们那天说的话
And?
然后呢
And he asked me to marry him.
他向我求婚了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表