剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You know Nick.
尼克 你认识的
Well, I should, I've been making travel arrangements
当然 我一整天都在为他
For him and the rest of you all day.
和你们大家做旅行安排
We really appreciate all the hard work, Mrs. Keeler.
我们很感谢您 基勒夫人
Thank you, nick. Go rock.
谢谢 尼克 玩的开心
Yeah, go rock.
你也是
That dress looks adorable on you.
你穿这裙子真可爱
Oh, thanks. It was on sale.
谢谢 减价的
Nice of Kaylie to mark it down.
感谢凯莉折价卖♥♥给你
Payson, what is going on with you?
佩森 你怎么回事
First you lie to Sasha
你先是向萨沙撒谎
About how much cortisone you've had,
骗他你用了几支可的松
And now you're trying to lie to me about
现在又骗我买♥♥裙子的事
Buying a dress? It's just not you.
你怎么变成这样了
Is it your dad? Nationals? I lost it.
因为你的父亲 全国赛 我弄丢了
What? The money you gave me for the dress. I lost it.
什么 你给我买♥♥裙子的钱 我弄丢了
I put it in my gym bag and it must have fallen out.
我把它放在运动包里 一定是掉出来了
I know how tight things are and I didn't
我知道家里的情况不好
Want you to worry, so I borrowed a dress from Kaylie.
不想让你担心 所以从凯莉那借了裙子
I am upset. A hundred dollars is a lot of money.
我很不高兴 一百美元不是个小数字
But I'm more upset that you tried to lie to me about it.
但你对我撒谎 让我更生气
Our family's always been honest.
我们家人都很诚实的
Like dad was honest about losing his job?
那我爸丢掉工作的事呢
He was trying to protect us. I can understand that.
他只是想保护我们 我能理解
He did what he thought he had to do. Yes.
他做了他认为对的事 是的
But he's an adult and you are a teenager.
但他是成人 而你只是孩子
So promise me, from now on,
跟我保证 从今以后
No matter what, you'll tell me the truth.
不管怎样 你都要对我说实话
I promise.
我保证
There's the girl I've been looking for.
我找的女孩原来在这里
I want to talk to you about... My back is fine.
我想和你谈谈 我的背没事
Good. That's why I made you sit out practice.
很好 所以不让你参加训练
I need you in top form for Nationals.
我要你以最好的状态参加全国赛
I'm ranking you as our number one. You are?
你的排名是第一位 真的
There was never any doubt.
毫无疑问
As long as you manage your pain
只要控制好背上的伤
And don't psyche yourself out,
别逼自己
I think you can win the all-around gold in Boston.
我想你能在波士顿赢得全能金牌
Thank you, and I promise, I won't let you down!
谢谢 我保证绝不让你失望
I know.
我知道
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I'm... You can't keep doing this!
我 你不能总这样
Doing what? Showing up where you want!
哪样 随便出现任何地方
This is not a kegger you can crash!
这不是你能来的啤酒聚会
This is a private party! And
这是私人派对 还有
The gym is not high school, it's perp.
体操馆不是高中 完全不同
I appreciate that you helped me sneak into the Rock,
我感谢你帮我撬门去岩石训练
That doesn't mean you can break
但那不代表你可以
Into my life when you feel like it!
随意闯入我的生活
There you are.
你在这儿
Keep the change. Thank you.
不用找了 谢谢
No. Thank you for being so quick.
不谢 感谢你这么快送来
You really saved the day.
今天多亏你了
Oh, my god, you... I was not stalking you.
我的天 你 我没有跟踪你
Just delivering pizzas. I'm so sorry.
只是送披萨饼 对不起
Save it. I couldn't break into your life if I don't want to.
省省吧 我不会随意闯入你的生活
And good luck at Nationals.
祝你在全国赛上好运
I hope you get everything you ever wanted.
希望你得到想要的一切
And I hope it's enough.
这样够了吧
Don't you think you've had enough?
还没喝够吗
Emily hates me.
艾米莉讨厌我
And you think having another martini
你以为多喝一杯马蒂尼
Will make her likes you again?
就能让她重新爱你吗
No.
不
But it might make me hate myself a little less.
但那会让我少恨自己一点
Why don't we get you home.
我送你回家吧
Let Emily enjoy the rest the party.
让艾米莉在这好好玩
Then maybe you and I can enjoy...
你和我或许可以
A pot of coffee.
煮一壶咖啡
You're no fun.
你真不解风情
Come on. Yeah.
走吧 好吧
So, what, you don't like parties?
你不喜欢派对吗
No, I just...
不 我只是
I don't like a mandatory waste of
不想在全国赛前四天
Time four days before nationals.
被迫来这里浪费时间
You know, I'd rather be training.
我更希望训练
Amen to that. So guess what?
志同道合 告诉你吧
I'm going as the top girl for the rock. Duh.
我以岩石第一名的身份出战 太好了
I could have told you that.
我一直都认为
You're better than anyone, and after nationals,
你比其他人要好 全国赛后
You're gonna be No.1 of the country.
你将成为全国第一的选手
So, what about this?
那这个怎么办
Sasha said I need to manage my pain.
萨沙要我自己控制背伤
Yeah. It's up to you.
是啊 决定权在你
No, I can't take your money.
不 我不能收你钱
But you said... I lied.
但是你说 我骗了你
I'll tell you what. We'll just
听我说 我们还是
Compare gold medals at nationals,
用全国赛的金牌来交换吧
And I expect at least one dance at the party after.
希望在庆功宴上能和你跳支舞
Uh... Maybe even a slow one.
慢舞就更好了
Baby. Can you gather everyone for my speech?
宝贝 能把大家叫来听演讲吗
I have to run upstairs and grab Kaylie's gift. Ok, sure.
我要上楼去拿凯莉的礼物 当然
Hey, Kaylie, mind if I borrow your cell phone
凯莉 能借你手♥机♥用下吗
My battery's dead. I got to call my dad.
我的没电了 得给我爸打电♥话♥
Yeah. Sure. It's on my dresser.
当然 在柜子上
Hello?
你好
Kaily, your father is about to make a speech.
凯莉 你♥爸♥爸要演讲了
Will you help me gather everyone? Sure.
能帮我召集一下大家吗 当然
Everyone, if you could gather round,
请大家过来
Alex would like to say a few words.
亚历克斯有话想对大家说
Oh, here he is. Alex? What is this?
他来了 亚历克斯 这是什么
I don't know. This?
我不知道 这个
What is this? Ok. I can explain...
这是什么 好吧 我能解释
I don't think you can.
我想你解释不了
Dad...
爸爸
I love him. Love?
我爱他 爱
You're 16 years old, Kaylie. What do you know about love?
你才十六岁 凯莉 你懂爱吗
Alex, don't.
亚历克斯 别这样
How could you sneak around behind my back?
你们怎么背着我私会的
And risk everything we've worked so hard for? Everything!
我们的努力可能毁于一旦 所有一切
You don't understand. I understand you lied to me.
你不明白 我明白的是你骗了我
I thought we we're honest with each other.
我以为我们彼此坦诚
I thought we were the team.
我还想我们是个团队
Mr. Cruz... You stay the hell out of this!
克鲁兹先生 你别插嘴
We haven't done anything wrong. Give me a break.
我们没做错什么 算了吧
I used to be a teenage boy.
我也曾年轻过
All she wants is please you
她只为了让你高兴
That's why she didn't tell you about us.
所以她才没对你说
Don't talk to me about my daughter.
不要在我面前谈论我女儿
Somebody needs to. You don't even know her.
总要有人来说的 你根本不了解她
I know my daughter. Really?
我了解我女儿 真的吗
Mmhm. Who's her favorite singer? Huh?
当然 她最喜欢的歌♥手是谁
What's her favorite movie? Name it! You can't, can you?
她最爱的电影是哪部 说啊 你不知道
Never been kissed. Second favorite? The Little Mermaid.
一吻定江山 第二喜欢的 小美人鱼
You wouldn't know. All you know about Kaylie
你不会明白的 你对凯莉关心的
Is her degree of difficulty.
只有难度系数
She is just another trophy for you to put on your mantle.
她只是你的另一座奖杯
Hey, listen! Don't touch me!
你听着 不要碰我
Carter! No! Alex!
卡特 不要 亚历克斯
You get the hell out of my house!
你滚出我的房♥子
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表